PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Hernandez Suicide

PICSIX
04-19-2017, 06:44 AM
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/former-nfl-star-aaron-hernandez-103100156.html

tucker6
04-19-2017, 07:39 AM
wow, good for him. We all win with this news.

Inner Dirt
04-19-2017, 08:42 AM
wow, good for him. We all win with this news.

Exactly, I wish more lifers would kill themselves. With nothing to lose they are a danger to the employees of the prison at all times.

lamboguy
04-19-2017, 08:42 AM
he was a puke.. he planned on killing himself the day the Patriots are invited to attend the White House. he must think he could steal the news by killing himself.

on another note there are going to be some players that are not going to show up for this honor. SHAME ON THEM, they are sending the wrong message to kids. i wish i was invited to be in the White House by any president whether i agree with him or not. its just a very low blow to act in this manor, it really irks me especially this Chris Long saying in public that the reason he's not going is because he want's his kid to know he's doing the right thing. well he's a disgrace

Dahoss9698
04-19-2017, 08:57 AM
he was a puke.. he planned on killing himself the day the Patriots are invited to attend the White House. he must think he could steal the news by killing himself.

on another note there are going to be some players that are not going to show up for this honor. SHAME ON THEM, they are sending the wrong message to kids. i wish i was invited to be in the White House by any president whether i agree with him or not. its just a very low blow to act in this manor, it really irks me especially this Chris Long saying in public that the reason he's not going is because he want's his kid to know he's doing the right thing. well he's a disgrace

Politics aside, standing up for your beliefs sends a wrong message to kids?

Umm....okay.

The person you're calling a disgrace started a charity to help bring clean drinking water to African communities that need it. Yeah, what a disgrace he is :rolleyes:

barahona44
04-19-2017, 09:15 AM
Before this thread goes off into a Trump vs. the world tangent, I'm wondering why Hernandez killed himself.Maybe getting a 'taste' of the outside world during the trial and then realizing after it was over,he was going to have to spend the rest of his life staring at four walls was too much for him.Not that I'm going to lose sleep over it.

PhantomOnTour
04-19-2017, 09:18 AM
Aside from the worst of the worst, i never celebrate a man's death. He's a murderer, but to his 4yr old daughter he was a hero and a daddy.

Sad story all around...wasted talent and a little girl has no father anymore.

Robert Fischer
04-19-2017, 09:58 AM
Surprise to me.
AH Seemed like the type who could thrive in prison and live an enjoyable 2nd life.
Don't really care either way.

Inner Dirt
04-19-2017, 02:46 PM
Aside from the worst of the worst, i never celebrate a man's death. He's a murderer, but to his 4yr old daughter he was a hero and a daddy.

Sad story all around...wasted talent and a little girl has no father anymore.

What good is a father who is spending life in prison? She is better of that he is dead. As she gets older she can just say her dad died when she was 4, not that he is a murderer doing life.

RunForTheRoses
04-19-2017, 03:50 PM
He died doing what he loved-killing people

NorCalGreg
04-19-2017, 04:25 PM
Politics aside, standing up for your beliefs sends a wrong message to kids?

Umm....okay.

The person you're calling a disgrace started a charity to help bring clean drinking water to African communities that need it. Yeah, what a disgrace he is :rolleyes:

Long is just jumping on the "anti-trump bandwagon" for trendy appearances. If everyone on the team was going--he would be right there with them.....without a peep about his phony "beliefs"

I gave a panhandler a couple bucks the other day, btw.

Dahoss9698
04-19-2017, 05:05 PM
Long is just jumping on the "anti-trump bandwagon" for trendy appearances. If everyone on the team was going--he would be right there with them.....without a peep about his phony "beliefs"

I gave a panhandler a couple bucks the other day, btw.

You think his beliefs are phony? What are you basing this terrible opinion on? Hopefully not the same thing you've been judging PA posters character because you're like 1 for 100 in that regard.

NorCalGreg
04-19-2017, 05:24 PM
You think his beliefs are phony? What are you basing this terrible opinion on? Hopefully not the same thing you've been judging PA posters character because you're like 1 for 100 in that regard.

Is everything personal with you? Relax sparky....it's just a chat room.

senortout
04-19-2017, 05:25 PM
It is my duty to inform you all that he'd been acquitted of the murders.
What kind of shady toadstools have you been living under? My apologies, I was just flabbergasted that I'd read so very far into the thread without someone speaking up.

PaceAdvantage
04-19-2017, 05:29 PM
It is my duty to inform you all that he'd been acquitted of the murders.He was acquitted of the two most RECENT murders...but was already convicted and serving time on another.

senortout
04-19-2017, 05:42 PM
PA wow did not know that, and yes, my face is red. Guy really was a 'baddie' though.

MutuelClerk
04-19-2017, 06:32 PM
Is it true because of his last acquittal anyone with a civil suit against is out of luck now?

judd
04-19-2017, 06:36 PM
Can not imagine spending life in prison:eek:

JustRalph
04-19-2017, 07:13 PM
Is it true because of his last acquittal anyone with a civil suit against is out of luck now?

He doesn't have anything left anyway. The leeches, I mean attorneys I'm sure left him with very little. Hopefully he had a trust for the kid, but I doubt it.

ldiatone
04-19-2017, 07:17 PM
"sparky":pound:

tucker6
04-19-2017, 07:19 PM
He was acquitted of the two most RECENT murders...but was already convicted and serving time on another.

He was guilty as sin on those as well. Can't account for juries with brains.

Dahoss9698
04-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Is everything personal with you? Relax sparky....it's just a chat room.

Not personal at all. What are you basing your flawed opinion on?

It's a very fair question based on your post.

I love when people make a snide comment and then tell the person that responds in kind to relax. I love the internet.

woodbinepmi
04-20-2017, 01:39 AM
He doesn't have anything left anyway. The leeches, I mean attorneys I'm sure left him with very little. Hopefully he had a trust for the kid, but I doubt it.

Supposedly he has 5 million in a trust and since he died while under appeal the trust can't be touched in a civil trial.

JustRalph
04-20-2017, 02:03 AM
Supposedly he has 5 million in a trust and since he died while under appeal the trust can't be touched in a civil trial.

If that is true, wow!

johnhannibalsmith
04-21-2017, 03:26 PM
The only downside is that now he's in the news even more often.

_______
04-22-2017, 02:37 PM
If that is true, wow!

It's true. Massachusetts is a bit of an outlier in this regard. But under their law, a conviction isn't final until all appeals have been exhausted. Since he died before that occurred his conviction will be vacated.

And that isn't all. In addition to any money he had at the time of death, his family can also pursue the Patriots for the signing bonus ($3.5 million) withheld after his arrest. Although NFL contracts have a morals clause, it doesn't apply to the signing bonus.

reckless
04-23-2017, 03:16 PM
Politics aside, standing up for your beliefs sends a wrong message to kids? ...

Well it looks like murderer, coward, and pseudo tough guy Aaron Hernandez did send a wrong message to at least one kid, his innocent daughter. She probably now knows that daddy was gay and that his true love letter wasn't really meant for her nor her mother.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/aaron-hernandez-left-note-gay-prison-lover-report-article-1.3085443

Dahoss9698
04-23-2017, 03:33 PM
Well it looks like murderer, coward, and pseudo tough guy Aaron Hernandez did send a wrong message to at least one kid, his innocent daughter. She probably now knows that daddy was gay and that his true love letter wasn't really meant for her nor her mother.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/aaron-hernandez-left-note-gay-prison-lover-report-article-1.3085443

Except that I wasn't talking about Hernandez in my post. Did you actually read it?

PaceAdvantage
04-23-2017, 03:39 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/aaron-hernandez-left-note-gay-prison-lover-report-article-1.3085443He left three notes. One for each...according to the story.

In any event, why are we wasting our time on this? I'm pretty sure nobody here is trying to defend this guy...the guy created tragedy on every level...let it be.

Dahoss9698
04-23-2017, 03:40 PM

I'm kind of curious about your line of thinking though. Were you saying that the wrong message he sent was because he supposedly had a gay lover?

reckless
04-23-2017, 04:23 PM
I'm kind of curious about your line of thinking though. Were you saying that the wrong message he sent was because he supposedly had a gay lover?

If he had any class and decency he would have spared his daughter this information -- that he had a gay lover. Evidently he also had no use nor respect for the child's mother too because he never married her.

reckless
04-23-2017, 04:28 PM
He left three notes. One for each...according to the story.

In any event, why are we wasting our time on this? I'm pretty sure nobody here is trying to defend this guy...the guy created tragedy on every level...let it be.

So I guess the 26 posts before mine wasn't a waste of time, or you would have mentioned it then. Only after I wrote the post with the link -- of which I found newsworthy but not known by the others on here -- you say let it be. Okay.

reckless
04-23-2017, 04:34 PM
Except that I wasn't talking about Hernandez in my post. Did you actually read it?

Against my better judgment I do read your posts. This one sounded to me that you were scolding lambo while also defending Hernandez somewhat by stating an example that he sends money to Africa to provide clean water for African children, more or less.

PaceAdvantage
04-23-2017, 04:40 PM
So I guess the 26 posts before mine wasn't a waste of time, or you would have mentioned it then. Only after I wrote the post with the link -- of which I found newsworthy but not known by the others on here -- you say let it be. Okay.Wow man, what is it with you and what posts of yours I reply to or don't reply to?

I'm supposed to reply to every one of your posts? Stop being a child. I'm not on here 24/7 nor do I comment on every post. I only comment on the one's that need commenting.

I guess since you fail to answer my question, I can assume you think his daughter will be cool with the fact he ended up in prison for killing someone, but that gay thing is way out of line. :ThmbUp:

Dahoss9698
04-23-2017, 10:24 PM
If he had any class and decency he would have spared his daughter this information -- that he had a gay lover. Evidently he also had no use nor respect for the child's mother too because he never married her.

Class or decency? He's a murderer.

Obviously I didn't read the letters but I highly doubt he talked about his alleged gay lover in his letter to his daughter. Is that something you think he included in his letter to his daughter?

The only reason we know about the alleged letters is an article in a newspaper.

Dahoss9698
04-23-2017, 10:28 PM
Against my better judgment I do read your posts. This one sounded to me that you were scolding lambo while also defending Hernandez somewhat by stating an example that he sends money to Africa to provide clean water for African children, more or less.

You need to take a class in remedial reading apparently. My initial post in this thread was not about Aaron Hernandez at all.

I was talking about Chris Long. Lambo brought up Chris Long in his 2nd paragraph.

Go back and read it slower. A lot slower.

JustRalph
04-30-2017, 12:53 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706344-aaron-hernandezs-estate-currently-worth-0-according-to-court-documents?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

The estate is empty