PDA

View Full Version : Fresno Shootings

PaceAdvantage
04-18-2017, 05:12 PM
You can't make this stuff up folks.

From this LA Times article...same article mind you...same police chief:

The suspect was identified as Kori Ali Muhammad, a 39-year-old man who was wanted in connection with the shooting death of a security guard outside a motel Thursday, said Police Chief Jerry Dyer. The FBI has been notified of the shooting deaths.

“This was a random act of violence,” Dyer said.

Then, only a few paragraphs later:

“As he was taken into custody, he yelled out ‘Allahu Akbar,’” Dyer said.

At least three of the victims were white, Dyer said.

Dyer said Muhammad had expressed hatred toward white people and the government.

Dyer said he wasn’t clear if it the shootings were terrorist-related.

“Too early to say whether or not this involves terrorism,” he said. “Certainly by the statement that was made it could give that indication, however, there was no statement that was made Thursday night when he shot the security guard. There was no comments made at that time.”

Whatever, dude. Random act of violence my ass.

delayjf
04-18-2017, 05:54 PM
Makes you wonder who's side they are on.

JustRalph
04-18-2017, 07:08 PM

Remember, anybody above the rank of Sgt. In a police position is a full blown politician. And half the Sgts are.

They are all dreaming about that next step on the ladder.

I heard a radio interview where he denied knowing if this was a hate crime. The ongoing battle against white people continues

JustRalph
04-18-2017, 07:20 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/watchfresno-terrorist-posted-video-prior-killing-spree-white-devils-will-continue-bring-destruction-allahu-akbar/

Watch his videos

Clocker
04-18-2017, 07:57 PM
Breaking news from the MSM: Police suspect foul play.

Hank
04-18-2017, 08:50 PM
Breaking news from the MSM: Police suspect foul play.

Really.:lol:

boxcar
04-18-2017, 08:52 PM

Certainly not America's!

Clocker
04-18-2017, 09:20 PM
A war on White's. Oh My!

Hardly a war (you are the only one to call it that), but certainly an attack on white people when the guy says he hates whites and starts shooting them. What would you call it?

davew
04-18-2017, 09:24 PM
Hardly a war (you are the only one to call it that), but certainly an attack on white people when the guy says he hates whites and starts shooting them. What would you call it?

revenge shooting?

boxcar
04-18-2017, 09:44 PM

A culture assimilation problem? :pound:

I bet this guy won't even be charged with a hate crime, let alone terrorism.

RunForTheRoses
04-18-2017, 09:46 PM
revenge shooting?

Crackas reapin what they sow? What did Malcolm X say, roosters coming home to roost?

EasyGoer89
04-18-2017, 10:37 PM
religion of peace

Track Collector
04-18-2017, 11:17 PM
Kori must be under a tremendous amount of stress which has resulted in his intense hatred.

He needs a quiet place where no folks will bother him, and something to relax his tense muscles.

http://img.hbdia.com/2014/10/grave.jpg

woodtoo
04-19-2017, 10:55 AM
:rip:rest in pieces Kori.

Tom
04-19-2017, 06:07 PM

I know it is not our's.

Tom
04-19-2017, 06:09 PM

Funny? :puke: