PDA

View Full Version : Interesting longshots AQU 4/15

HalvOnHorseracing
04-15-2017, 09:48 AM
I've got a few longshots that I'm interested in tomorrow. Gee'n Tee in the 2nd is probably more of a hunch than a solid handicapping play, although I have a few positives. He's dropping out of MSW into the claiming ranks, and that is always a powerful move. He also showed a little bit more speed in his last race than the previous effort. Finally, he has strong turf breeding and strong breeding for the distance and it's not a particularly strong field. He should be very long odds.

Mister Monolo in the 3rd was racing with much better last year and seemed to show a little more interest when moved back to the main. He's 10-1 ML.

Bishop's Pond in the 7th is 20-1 on the ML and is making her first try with stakes company. Her figures are actually competitive. I'm looking at her more in the verticals.

Tapceptional in the 8th goes first time for David Donk, and has a nice series of speed works. Should be able to get out and be a factor from the rail.

HalvOnHorseracing
04-15-2017, 04:59 PM
34-1 Bishop's Pond runs second and pays $21.60, triggers $196 exacta with top choice winner Light in Paris.