PDA

View Full Version : Coal.....NKorea

JustRalph
04-11-2017, 10:57 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/11/china-rejects-north-korean-coal-shipments-opts-for-us-supplies-instead.html

Huge deal

Greyfox
04-11-2017, 11:12 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/11/china-rejects-north-korean-coal-shipments-opts-for-us-supplies-instead.html

Huge deal

That is huge!
North Korea has been "trumped" if the report is true;

Clocker
04-11-2017, 11:21 PM
I think China is getting tired of Lil' Kim's act, and is getting ready to throw him to the wolves. A recent editorial in a Communist Party sanctioned newspaper said that if there was any fallout or pollution in the northeast provinces of China from North Korea's nuclear test program, China would bomb the NK nuke facilities out of existence.

Recent news reports indicate that China is moving 150,000 troops to its border with NK. Speculation about the move included the use of the troops to control NK refugees trying to get into China or setting up the forces needed to step into a power vacuum if the NK government falls. There is speculation in Asia of Trump taking out Lil' Kim with a pre-emptive strike.

chadk66
04-12-2017, 11:20 AM
I think we are all going to be surprised at some of the things Trump puts together over the next eight years.

Clocker
04-12-2017, 11:55 AM
I think we are all going to be surprised at some of the things Trump puts together over the next eight years.

Trump put this together?

PaceAdvantage
04-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Trump put this together?At least we can safely say he didn't mess it up.

tucker6
04-12-2017, 11:58 AM
I guess the MSM will now start the, "Trump was colluding with China to win the 2016 election" meme.

Seriously though, this is how foreign policy should work. The US and China have far more at stake than arguing over NK. We want Kim out and China is ambivalent to that idea. China wants to control the future govt in NK to protect its Northeast flank and the US is ambivalent to that. The makings of a deal. The coal thing is the visible manifestation that the US and China are working together in common interest. Boy was that ever missing for the last 8 years.

Clocker
04-12-2017, 04:02 PM
At least we can safely say he didn't mess it up.

You mean he allowed free market trade to take place? Bravo!

Does Steve Bannon know about that? :eek:

Tom
04-12-2017, 08:32 PM
You mean he allowed free market trade to take place? Bravo!

Pretty wild idea.
Not been done in a long time.

JustRalph
04-12-2017, 09:59 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/12/trump-says-china-took-big-step-in-sending-coal-ships-back-to-north-korea.html

Looks like Trumps in on it and more to come

fast4522
04-13-2017, 12:04 AM
At least we can safely say he didn't mess it up.

I would not ask our lefty's if they think Trump will make deal giving Russia ownership of one-fifth of U.S. uranium deposits. Or give huge containers of cash to the Iranians. I fail to understand how anyone could not label the previous administration as anything other than traitors. And now a new course our country is on, who would think that Donald J. Trump would kick so much ass in his first 100 days?

elysiantraveller
04-13-2017, 12:56 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/12/trump-says-china-took-big-step-in-sending-coal-ships-back-to-north-korea.html

Looks like Trumps in on it and more to come

China is now our friend and Russia our enemy. :lol:

I'm actually now getting more intrigued.

Clocker
04-13-2017, 01:39 AM

And China is not a currency manipulator. :popcorn:

fast4522
04-13-2017, 07:51 AM

I'm actually now getting more intrigued.

You prefer to pay Kim DUM Dong's blackmail?

Tom
04-13-2017, 08:15 PM
Trump is playing this exactly the right way.
And getting results.

chadk66
04-13-2017, 09:17 PM
Trump is playing this exactly the right way.
And getting results.exactly. Putin is gonna get left out in the rain when China becomes our ally :headbanger:

fast4522
04-13-2017, 11:13 PM
exactly. Putin is gonna get left out in the rain when China becomes our ally :headbanger:

I do not like the man, but he was way smarter than President Barack Hussein Obama and his Secretary of state HRC. He also knows that it will be several months or even some years before he gets a play he can move on, NO one wants to go golfing at Mar-a-Lago with President Donald J. Trump more than Vladimir Putin.

woodtoo
04-15-2017, 01:43 PM
exactly. Putin is gonna get left out in the rain when China becomes our ally :headbanger:

That "when" is now. When PDJTs granddaughter Arebella serenaded the
Chinese First Family in Mandarin Chinese song showing utmost respect
for the honored guests. These simple gestures go much deeper than political respect and will make it harder for North Korea to threaten USA.
PDJT has perfectly stroked the panda fur.:ThmbUp: