PDA

View Full Version : If You Were the Smartest Person in the World, What would you Do?

Lemon Drop Husker
04-08-2017, 08:25 PM
I have an IQ of roughly 53, so I can't even answer my own question. :pout:

Actor
04-08-2017, 09:58 PM
I have an IQ of roughly 53, so I can't even answer my own question. :pout:What do you mean, "If?" :coffee:

Lemon Drop Husker
04-08-2017, 10:00 PM
What do you mean, "If?" :coffee:

:ThmbUp:

thaskalos
04-08-2017, 10:01 PM
I'd avoid internet chat-rooms.

MutuelClerk
04-08-2017, 10:29 PM
I wouldn't respond to this question.

VigorsTheGrey
04-09-2017, 02:50 AM
If I is smartest...
...den I'd tell mys elf even MORE lies than I do now..
...so as to pretend even MORE...
...dat I is sane....dat I is sane...
...so as to not scare utter people....
...who, if dhey knew...dat we's all really nuts..
...they'd go even MORE beesherk den day do...
...den dey dooze now...

Tom
04-09-2017, 09:09 AM
If You Were the Smartest Person in the World, What would you Do?

Well, first thing, I made breakfast, nice omelet, sausage.
Then I had coffee.

Now I am updating my db from Saturday's races........

Jess Hawsen Arown
04-09-2017, 10:19 AM
aM i HERE?

VigorsTheGrey
04-09-2017, 10:39 AM
You don't have to be the smartest person in the world...just the smartest in the room...how often does that happen...? Hopefully the room is at the track....:popcorn:

MONEY
04-09-2017, 10:52 AM
I'd volunteer to help with the Hillary Clinton campaign and then write
#BlackLivesMatter 100 times, as the answer to an essay question on the
my application to Stanford University.

This 18-Year-Old Wrote "#BlackLivesMatter" 100 Times on His College Application And Got Into Stanford

http://www.seventeen.com/life/school/news/a46228/this-teen-got-into-stanford-after-writing-blacklivesmatter-100-times-on-his-application/

PaceAdvantage
04-09-2017, 10:55 AM
I'd volunteer to help with the Hillary Clinton campaign and then write
#BlackLivesMatter 100 times, as the answer to an essay question on the
my application to Stanford University.

http://www.seventeen.com/life/school/news/a46228/this-teen-got-into-stanford-after-writing-blacklivesmatter-100-times-on-his-application/This gets my vote :ThmbUp:

Jess Hawsen Arown
04-09-2017, 11:08 AM
You don't have to be the smartest person in the world...just the smartest in the room...

That reminds me of an old Mad Magazine cartoon strip. The first pizza store claimed to be the best pizza in the city. They were beaten by its next door neighbor who claimed to have the best pizza in the state. This was followed by neighbor stores having the best pizza in the country, world, solar system and universe.

However, they were all beaten by the last store which claimed to have the "Best Pizza On This Block."

VigorsTheGrey
04-09-2017, 11:44 AM
That reminds me of an old Mad Magazine cartoon strip. The first pizza store claimed to be the best pizza in the city. They were beaten by its next door neighbor who claimed to have the best pizza in the state. This was followed by neighbor stores having the best pizza in the country, world, solar system and universe.

However, they were all beaten by the last store which claimed to have the "Best Pizza On This Block."

Which bring us the the rather interesting topic of WHAT "smartness" IS....WHAT does the "smartest" really mean and to whom...? Lots of people are smart about such and such, yet rather ignorant or self-deceived in other areas...there are boatloads of "smart" folks at the track who think they can make money betting horses...

Marshall Bennett
04-09-2017, 12:35 PM
I'd be a crooked Democrat politician. Being the smartest I'd be as deceitful and greedy as possible. I'd organize and ripoff as many fund raisers in as short a period of time as possible. Once I accumulated 5 million dollars I'd change my identity and live abroad. :cool:

Tom
04-09-2017, 02:44 PM
You don't have to be the smartest person in the world...just the smartest in the room...how often does that happen...? Hopefully the room is at the track....:popcorn:

I am frequently the smartest guy in the room, but the problem is, there is never anyone to tell!

ElKabong
04-09-2017, 04:06 PM
What would I do? I'd do two chicks at the same time, man. That's what I'd do.

- from the movie Office Space

EasyGoer89
04-11-2017, 04:29 AM
I'd be a crooked Democrat politician. Being the smartest I'd be as deceitful and greedy as possible. I'd organize and ripoff as many fund raisers in as short a period of time as possible. Once I accumulated 5 million dollars I'd change my identity and live abroad. :cool:

If PA had a 'like' button.

I'd push it for this.

Elliott Sidewater
04-11-2017, 04:50 AM
I'd find a way to bring back truth. We don't value it as much as we should, and that's how we stumbled into the land of consequences, from which there is no easy escape.

Inner Dirt
04-11-2017, 09:45 AM
I'd find a way to bring back truth. We don't value it as much as we should, and that's how we stumbled into the land of consequences, from which there is no easy escape.

I think during the presidential debate process each candidate can submit 10 questions to be asked of their opponent or opponents while hooked up to a lie detector test. That would be interesting.

Marshall Bennett
04-11-2017, 12:30 PM
I think during the presidential debate process each candidate can submit 10 questions to be asked of their opponent or opponents while hooked up to a lie detector test. That would be interesting.
Interesting, but would we be without any candidates? :)

rastajenk
04-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Not if they were being honest about being liars.:p

Track Collector
04-11-2017, 01:33 PM

This........is a very sharp post! :ThmbUp:

PhantomOnTour
04-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Go to the track everyday...and probably only manage to break even

NorCalGreg
04-11-2017, 05:32 PM
I'd avoid internet chat-rooms.

This is actually a "forum"

Chat rooms are for losers with no life.

See the difference? :lol:

VigorsTheGrey
04-11-2017, 07:01 PM
Smart people do very little....they get others to do almost everything for them....it follows that the smartest person would do nothing...nothing at all...and probably enjoy it...:popcorn:

HuggingTheRail
04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
I'd follow EMD to the wickets....

plainolebill
04-12-2017, 02:58 AM
I'd rather be happy than smart.

Tom
04-12-2017, 08:38 PM
I'd rather be happy than smart.

That is very smart!
Oh....sorry. :blush:

plainolebill
04-12-2017, 09:06 PM
It's the only option open to me. :D

therussmeister
04-13-2017, 07:08 AM
I'd do the same thing I do now, only I wouldn't be as good at it.