PDA

View Full Version : Search for old Racing Angles Book

bob a in iowa
04-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Looking for old 24 pager called The Player's Book of Racing Angles. Author was Frank Radocchio and it was published by the AmericanTurf/Racing Star folks.
Written in the late 80's, I think. Cash for original or even a COPY.
Thanks for any reply...

bob a in iowa

Partsnut
04-09-2017, 02:22 PM
In my opinion, the best accumulation of race angles where published and written by the late Ray Taulbot.
I am fortunate enough to have a copy of these angle which are quite an extensive collection. It would be quite an endeavor to
absorb and memorize all of them.
My copy is not for sale but possibly there are some on this board that might have them and wish to sell them or you might want to try America Turf or Star publishing.
You also might also want to try The Gamblers Book Store in Las Vegas or Amazon.

Sinner369
04-10-2017, 09:00 PM
In my opinion, the best accumulation of race angles where published and written by the late Ray Taulbot.
I am fortunate enough to have a copy of these angle which are quite an extensive collection. It would be quite an endeavor to
absorb and memorize all of them.
My copy is not for sale but possibly there are some on this board that might have them and wish to sell them or you might want to try America Turf or Star publishing.
You also might also want to try The Gamblers Book Store in Las Vegas or Amazon.

Try this site..........http://www.americanturf.com/pace/rayarticles.cfm

Bill Cullen
06-14-2017, 12:20 PM
I don't think you can do better than "Ainslie's Complete Guide to Thoroughbred Racing" (first edition 1968).

In the back of the book there are 77 systems of all sorts and stripes with commentary by Ainslie. What makes this selection of systems special, IMHO, is that they offer a smorgasbord of ideas of how to approach the art & science of handicapping.

I go back to it every year looking for new ideas or variants on old ones.

Best,

Bill C