PDA

View Full Version : How long? Cruise missiles?

JustRalph
04-04-2017, 07:19 PM
How long till cruise missiles are flying into NKorea?

I figure Trump waits until after this weeks meetings with China.

If I was him I wouldn't do it. Let him harm someone...first......then it's Carte Blanche

Lemon Drop Husker
04-04-2017, 07:24 PM

If I was him I wouldn't do it. Let him harm someone...first......then it's Carte Blanche

There is one thing I'm pretty sure about.

Billary would be as intimidating as Paris Hilton's lapdog.

No missiles will be sent princess. Go watch another Save the Planet video.

elysiantraveller
04-05-2017, 09:29 AM
We will see what happens. I wouldn't want to live in Seoul right now. Meanwhile in Syria the largest chemical weapons attack in 30 years.

GaryG
04-05-2017, 11:02 AM
I am not sure that the little weasel will ever do anything, except to his own people. If he does, it will be to South Korea. Then we obliterate him.

fast4522
04-05-2017, 11:35 PM

There is little doubt that Kim Jong-un is the Hemorrhoid that just will not go away, but do you really believe that those surrounding President Trump are at the point of suggesting missile strikes JR? Now I know that it is against our current law, but think it might be more preferable to set up a meeting with his brother and uncle for Kim Jong-un.

JustRalph
04-05-2017, 11:51 PM
There is little doubt that Kim Jong-un is the Hemorrhoid that just will not go away, but do you really believe that those surrounding President Trump are at the point of suggesting missile strikes JR? Now I know that it is against our current law, but think it might be more preferable to set up a meeting with his brother and uncle for Kim Jong-un.

If he launches a missile that actually gets near someone, or hurts someone, yes.

Note he keeps making sure they land far out to sea. But I don't trust their tech.......they might hurt somebody on accident. If they do.....even China might put an end to Kim Jung nutcase.

These meetings with China this week are very important

fast4522
04-06-2017, 12:05 AM
If he launches a missile that actually gets near someone, or hurts someone, yes.

Note he keeps making sure they land far out to sea. But I don't trust their tech.......they might hurt somebody on accident. If they do.....even China might put an end to Kim Jung nutcase.

Or maybe the reason the nutcase is acting up is in collusion for the commies in China. By the way, where have the BLM folks of late seems like they operate in collusion as well.

OntheRail
04-06-2017, 12:26 PM
Or maybe the reason the nutcase is acting up is in collusion for the commies in China. By the way, where have the BLM folks of late seems like they operate in collusion as well.

They are still in bed with Soros... playing the minimum wage slave card for seiu,

fast4522
04-06-2017, 09:53 PM

Well chalk one up to JR, you have a healthy percentage of being on the money.

Having said that, I guess Kim Dumb Dong is next.

Lemon Drop Husker
04-07-2017, 12:27 AM
We will see what happens. I wouldn't want to live in Seoul right now. Meanwhile in Syria the largest chemical weapons attack in 30 years.

Damn.

Sucks for you, right?

JustRalph
04-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Well chalk one up to JR, you have a healthy percentage of being on the money.

Having said that, I guess Kim Dumb Dong is next.

I got the country wrong. I thought Kim Ding Dong would see em first.

But then again, the timing might be pure genius.

He fires missiles on Syria, which I'm sure makes Kim jung Dong go underground and this weekend he gets to smile across the table at the Chinese Prime minister while the world reacts. No way the Chinese doubt any threats he makes this weekend........

Could be brilliant

lamboguy
04-07-2017, 01:45 AM

He fires missiles on Syria, which I'm sure makes Kim jung Dong go underground and this weekend he gets to smile across the table at the Chinese Prime minister while the world reacts. No way the Chinese doubt any threats he makes this weekend........

Could be brilliant

Trump is a throwback to when the citizens here were proud of our leader and our country, we now have a guy that is not only super smart but has a big set of balls to go with his brains.

Lemon Drop Husker
04-07-2017, 05:02 AM

Could be brilliant

We aren't dropping heat on or in North Korea anytime soon. And certainly not in China either.

While they know we are serious, we aren't starting WWIII either.

dkithore
04-07-2017, 06:37 AM

It is obvious that timing of Syria action was perfectly timed. China, North Korea and our allies that we r back in the game. Build up of case in UN with horrific photos of a regime that is rogue. Notice was given and then the boom.
No need to attack North K if they come to the table and explain their belly ache. China is the shadow player and hope the guest at the white house has indigestion at the thought that this Trump is unpredictable and a foe to reckon with.

dkithore
04-07-2017, 06:40 AM

You know Chinese r the surrogates. They have a lot at stake not the midget.

dkithore
04-07-2017, 06:41 AM
Trump is a throwback to when the citizens here were proud of our leader and our country, we now have a guy that is not only super smart but has a big set of balls to go with his brains.

:ThmbUp: