PDA

View Full Version : For all you sorry ass trumpeters..........

hcap
04-04-2017, 09:33 AM
https://youtu.be/gq6T1V5rYjI

chadk66
04-04-2017, 10:25 AM
:lol:

DSB
04-04-2017, 10:41 AM
10:06 wasted out of what's left of my life...

gee, thanks.

boxcar
04-04-2017, 10:57 AM
10:06 wasted out of what's left of my life...

gee, thanks.

Yeah...for nothing, right?

EasyGoer89
04-04-2017, 11:40 AM
#winning

FantasticDan
04-04-2017, 11:47 AM
#winning
:pound:

chadk66
04-04-2017, 11:49 AM
I don't know how much more winning I can take. Now they want me to work a bunch of overtime because the oil patch is heating up and they can't get enough help hired fast enough :pound:

dkithore
04-04-2017, 12:03 PM
https://youtu.be/gq6T1V5rYjI

Bravo! join the hateful msm! Of course I won't mention Susan Rice.

FantasticDan
04-04-2017, 12:21 PM
His pathetic bail at 4:15 is so :blush::pound:

"Shut up Mike, just go get my folder for me.."

"Yes, sir"

:bang:

Marshall Bennett
04-04-2017, 12:48 PM
More kicking, screaming, and crying from the left. Will it ever end. :lol:
Losing an election never never spawned so much entertainment. They each deserve a tiny check in the mail as thanks. :lol:

Inner Dirt
04-04-2017, 01:18 PM
Losing an election never never spawned so much entertainment. They each deserve a tiny check in the mail as thanks. :lol:

I used to enjoy watching them crying and knowing how unhappy they were brought me joy, now it is getting old as they keep repeating the same crap. I want them to go away.

OntheRail
04-04-2017, 01:32 PM

I'm quite sure many of them do... and fear Trump may stop it. ;)

BaffertsWig
04-04-2017, 02:14 PM

only if they're written by Drumpf's tiny hands :lol:

maddog42
04-04-2017, 04:43 PM
You Trumpettes have no sense of humor. It was funny as hell.

Clocker
04-04-2017, 07:46 PM
only if they're written by Drumpf's tiny hands :lol:

Is that you Rookies? How are things up north, eh? :D

Tom
04-04-2017, 09:43 PM
33. Chaffing
34. Impacted wisdom teeth
35. Seth Meyers
36. Hemorrhoids
37. Diarrhea

.....these are a few of my favorite things.

hcap
04-05-2017, 06:52 AM
You Trumpettes have no sense of humor. It was funny as hell.The would rather laugh their sorry asses off with funny man Alex Jones, the Summa Cum Laude" conspiracy theorist advisor their very sorry ass preznit uses to make his tweeting policies, when Bannon is tied up running the country with Jared :puke:.....

That apparently was enough to cause Infowars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to launch into a homophobic tirade in a March 30 video against the congressman (who is married to a woman, Eve Schiff).

After prefacing his rant by insisting he’s “not against gay people,” Jones denounced Schiff, saying that he “looks like the archetypal cocksucker with those little deer-in-the-headlight eyes and all his stuff. And there’s something about this fairy, hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you.”

hcap
04-05-2017, 07:32 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/louis-c-k-destroys-trump-on-colbert-show-hes-just-a-gross-crook-dirty-rotten-lying-sack-of-sht/

jk3521
04-05-2017, 07:50 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/louis-c-k-destroys-trump-on-colbert-show-hes-just-a-gross-crook-dirty-rotten-lying-sack-of-sht/

Comedians and "talk show " hosts should all be grateful that Trump was elected. He is so full of material. They should be sending him checks . It's starting to get a little tired , though.

johnhannibalsmith
04-05-2017, 09:13 AM
Comedians and "talk show " hosts should all be grateful that Trump was elected. He is so full of material. They should be sending him checks . It's starting to get a little tired , though.

If this doesn't encapsulate the lack of arts and entertainment anymore. This is exactly the case, and like all of our TV shows and movies, nobody seems to have a shred of originality or creativity left. Everybody doing Trump day in and day out. Wow, way to challenge yourself and the audience you renegade envelope pusher, you.

PhantomOnTour
04-05-2017, 11:09 AM
Another lovely thread title :rolleyes:

FantasticDan
04-05-2017, 11:41 AM
If this doesn't encapsulate the lack of arts and entertainment anymore. This is exactly the case, and like all of our TV shows and movies, nobody seems to have a shred of originality or creativity left.
Um, apparently you haven't seen all the ads for the new TV show, Imaginary Mary?? Where a woman's imaginary friend from childhood comes back to help her navigate the treacherous course of being a middle aged single woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFWzkCdcs7Y

Are you telling me that's not original and creative??

;) :puke:

hcap
04-05-2017, 11:53 AM
If this doesn't encapsulate the lack of arts and entertainment anymore. This is exactly the case, and like all of our TV shows and movies, nobody seems to have a shred of originality or creativity left. Everybody doing Trump day in and day out. Wow, way to challenge yourself and the audience you renegade envelope pusher, you.At least there are competent, funny comedians left of center.
I bet there are a whole bunch here wondering what happened to Dennis Miller an ex-patriot of the left who appeared very unfunny on Biil O. I can just see him tho' using the "sack-of-shit" nomenclature for Trump a la Louis CK. Guess he's out of commission. There ARE NO OTHER 1/2 way decent comedians right of center (other than the "sack-of-shit" himself and maybe the MINI "sack-of-shit" SEAN SPICER.

Wonder why?

johnhannibalsmith
04-05-2017, 12:13 PM
At least there are competent, funny comedians left of center.
I bet there are a whole bunch here wondering what happened to Dennis Miller an ex-patriot of the left who appeared very unfunny on Biil O. I can just see him tho' using the "sack-of-shit" nomenclature for Trump a la Louis CK. Guess he's out of commission. There ARE NO OTHER 1/2 way decent comedians right of center (other than the "sack-of-shit" himself and maybe the MINI "sack-of-shit" SEAN SPICER.

Wonder why?

Doesn't sound terribly relevant to my post, but okay, I'm always cool with giving someone a jumping off point for a rant.

Edited to make sure you realize that I am crooked smiling as I say this with a little chuckle; I don't want you to think I'm disagreeing at all or giving you a hard time and then realize I inadvertently set you up for another rant.

johnhannibalsmith
04-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Um, apparently you haven't seen all the ads for the new TV show, Imaginary Mary?? Where a woman's imaginary friend from childhood comes back to help her navigate the treacherous course of being a middle aged single woman?

:lol::lol:

I've seen that ad. I probably should have been more specific with my gripe as it pertains to the guys (and gals) that get heralded as cutting-edge with top billings. And then they just take the easy way out over and over again. I've never been much for those shows anyway, but man oh man, the only time I see clips they're either plucking at the low-hanging trump fruit being sold on every corner or it's a rehash of an old standard routine with a single new ingredient.

Marshall Bennett
04-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Typical late night leftist garbage and you dig through it. Society tolerates this behavior from the left because its standard operation. If the right were to sink to these levels all hell would break loose. We're suppose to be more mature and set examples with moral values. The women's march is an excellent case in point. MSNBC fake news. Hysteria over losing an election that was completely fair and if anything tainted by the left.
You can't truly believe that people with even marginal intelligence buy into all the mickey mouse antics by the left, Hcap. I know you're not that stupid from knowing you here. Like most spoiled brats however, you'll say and do about anything to express discontent.
The late night turd and his televised vial insults of a sitting president is only appealing to an audience exactly like he is. So in the grand scheme of things, what he does or says really doesn't matter much does it?

Tom
04-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Another lovely thread title :rolleyes:

About par for the sorry-ass loser who started it.

hcap
04-06-2017, 04:50 AM
About par for the sorry-ass loser who started it.You constantly call any one you don't like traitor or POS.

Here is one for you. In other words.........

LOCK HIS ASS UP!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzSyO9kUcAIYTPw.jpg

davew
04-06-2017, 05:16 AM
http://www.westernjournalism.com/limbaugh-obama-weaponized-americas-spies-trumps-team/

Inner Dirt
04-06-2017, 11:05 AM
I don't see how people can mention the country being divided and then blame Trump, when he followed 8 years of the most divisive president in the last century. During the election Obama's hand picked predecessor said all kinds of nasty things about the supporters of her opponents. When will democrats own the disasters they have created? It is so funny how they blame Republicans for what they did. They must think the whole electorate is blind and stupid.

Track Collector
04-06-2017, 11:53 AM
You constantly call any one you don't like traitor or POS.

LOCK HIS ASS UP!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzSyO9kUcAIYTPw.jpg

It is really pathetic, and particularly hypocritical, to think that Trump even remotely deserves to be locked up, vs. all those things that are beginning to see the light of day regarding surveillance by the Obama administration to spy on a political rival.

Marshall Bennett
04-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Their garbage and hate is only appealing to sewer rats of their own caliber.
These rats were never going to change anyway. Their lack of morality can't be fixed. Nobody on the right or in between is impressed by their ignorance and vile attacks. Their kind is failing miserably at hoping to ever be respected again. They'll probably become extinct.

OntheRail
04-06-2017, 12:44 PM
I don't see how people can mention the country being divided and then blame Trump, when he followed 8 years of the most divisive president in the last century. During the election Obama's hand picked predecessor said all kinds of nasty things about the supporters of her opponents. When will democrats own the disasters they have created? It is so funny how they blame Republicans for what they did. They must think the whole electorate is blind and stupid.

As with all Democratic Liberals... It's never their fault.. Blame is only to be placed not accepted. They are the Party of destruction it is right in their name.

DEMO

a : tear down, raze demolish,

b : to break to pieces

2 a : to do away with : destroy

That would be funny if it was not the sad truth...

davew
04-06-2017, 08:26 PM
It is really pathetic, and particularly hypocritical, to think that Trump even remotely deserves to be locked up, vs. all those things that are beginning to see the light of day regarding surveillance by the Obama administration to spy on a political rival.

Laws do not apply to progressives and their doing what is needed to get what they want, and now they want to lock up Trump

hcap
04-07-2017, 06:32 AM
C.I.A. Had Evidence of Russian Effort to Help Trump Earlier Than Believed

....In an Aug. 25 briefing for Harry Reid, then the top Democrat in the Senate, Mr. Brennan indicated that Russia’s hackings appeared aimed at helping Mr. Trump win the November election, according to two former officials with knowledge of the briefing.

The officials said Mr. Brennan also indicated that unnamed advisers to Mr. Trump might be working with the Russians to interfere in the election. The F.B.I. and two congressional committees are now investigating that claim, focusing on possible communications and financial dealings between Russian affiliates and a handful of former advisers to Mr. Trump. So far, no proof of collusion has emerged publicly.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/trump-russia-cia-john-brennan.html?_r=0

chadk66
04-07-2017, 08:32 AM
there will never be any proof of it. it's been nothing but a distraction by the left wing media since day one. and that's all it will ever be

PaceAdvantage
04-07-2017, 10:49 AM
So far, no proof of collusion has emerged publicly.I'm sure some can and will be manufactured...once they get desperate enough...

Lemon Drop Husker
04-07-2017, 10:58 AM

Creative?

That looks simply dreadful.:puke:

MONEY
04-07-2017, 12:26 PM
The Sorry Ass, Deplorable, Unredeemable Trumpeters win again.

Gorsuch is in.

Senate Confirms Gorsuch as Supreme Court Justice
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/us/politics/neil-gorsuch-supreme-court.html?_r=0

Marshall Bennett
04-07-2017, 12:39 PM
The Sorry Ass, Deplorable, Unredeemable Trumpeters win again.

Gorsuch is in.

Senate Confirms Gorsuch as Supreme Court Justice

So who was your choice? At least he's a moderate. You self-serving bottom feeding libs could have gotten a hell of a lot worse. :)

johnhannibalsmith
04-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Don't worry Money, I understood.

PaceAdvantage
04-07-2017, 12:46 PM
So who was your choice? At least he's a moderate. You self-serving bottom feeding libs could have gotten a hell of a lot worse. :)See, you embarrassed yourself...get to know your fellow board members...:lol:

Marshall Bennett
04-07-2017, 04:12 PM
See, you embarrassed yourself...get to know your fellow board members...:lol:
And knew shortly after you'd be one of the first to pounce on it. Of course if I applied the same tactics with you I'd no doubt get scolded and maybe even banned.
No I'm not embarrassed and I'm here to offer an honest apology. Thats a hell of a lot more than I've ever seen from you Mike in the 10 years I've been around. :)

PaceAdvantage
04-07-2017, 04:17 PM
And knew shortly after you'd be one of the first to pounce on it. Of course if I applied the same tactics with you I'd no doubt get scolded and maybe even banned.
No I'm not embarrassed and I'm here to offer an honest apology. Thats a hell of a lot more than I've ever seen from you Mike in the 10 years I've been around. :)Yeah, whatever dude.

davew
04-07-2017, 04:18 PM
C.I.A. Had Evidence of Russian Effort to Help Trump Earlier Than Believed

....In an Aug. 25 briefing for Harry Reid, then the top Democrat in the Senate, Mr. Brennan indicated that Russia’s hackings appeared aimed at helping Mr. Trump win the November election, according to two former officials with knowledge of the briefing.

The officials said Mr. Brennan also indicated that unnamed advisers to Mr. Trump might be working with the Russians to interfere in the election. The F.B.I. and two congressional committees are now investigating that claim, focusing on possible communications and financial dealings between Russian affiliates and a handful of former advisers to Mr. Trump. So far, no proof of collusion has emerged publicly.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/trump-russia-cia-john-brennan.html?_r=0

Brennan is a political hack and converted islamic terrorist. He should be in jail along with many of 0bama's administration.

Tom
04-08-2017, 10:31 AM
You constantly call any one you don't like traitor or POS.

LOCK HIS ASS UP!!

Swing and a miss.
Try again later.