PDA

View Full Version : Miss Matzo's Fillies Continue... Kinky Sox 2nd

emasie
04-02-2017, 08:17 AM
As a horse owner and breeder, I wanted to continue the story of our mare, Miss Matzo.

Her first filly, Miss Matzoball, has been in training again in Ocala and we are looking for another Stakes Race in early May - perhaps in NY or MD.

Her third filly, Kinky Sox, had her first race in Tampa yesterday as a 3 year old and she came in SECOND. Healthy and she will ship to NY soon for another race there soon. She will be in Saratoga Springs.

And, Miss Matzo gave birth to her sixth filly on Monday. A cute filly from Looking at Lucky.

We sold Moonshine Cate in FL a few weeks ago to a farm that will probably have her as a broodmare.

Onward

Tom
04-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the updates.
Sounds like tings are going good! :ThmbUp:

johnhannibalsmith
04-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Mazel Tov!

whodoyoulike
04-02-2017, 03:27 PM
Just watched the replay ... must have been a heart breaker for you.

The charts are misleading in this race. Congrats, looks like you have another runner.

emasie
04-02-2017, 06:46 PM
yes -- we feel very good about her - and i think we have a good racer in her. she thrives down in florida and seems ready and ripe for a soon run at that distance in NY.

and, we have one more in training as a 2 year old - Citizen Matzo. She is from Proud Citizen and has the confirmation and personality of Miss Matzoball. We will she how she develops in Saratoga and probably race her in August or early Sept. But, she will make that pathway from her performance.

thanks for your comments.

elliott

Exotic1
04-02-2017, 06:53 PM
Kinky Sox. Love the name.

Good luck !!

overthehill
04-03-2017, 12:14 AM
I looked at here before the race and was gonna play here if the price was right. i kept looking and was 6-1 so i let it go. then i watch the race and see she went off at 12-1 and i thought she was going to be placed first but it didnt happen. I think she will win soon.

Rise Over Run
04-28-2017, 12:38 PM
Kinky Sox is entered in Saturday's 7th at Belmont. No turf for her? Best of Luck!