PDA

View Full Version : GP 9th 3-30-2107

onefast99
03-31-2017, 12:00 PM
The 5 smacks the 3 then the 6 the 5 impedes the 3 again and there is no inquiry? The 5 beats the three for place by less than a head, is this the interference at the gate is ok rule? The 3 Proper Princess was the favorite.

onefast99
03-31-2017, 12:01 PM
Sorry I meant 2017.

lamboguy
03-31-2017, 12:06 PM
i saw the same thing and it was quite obvious. if this game is not impossible enough, handicapping the stewards is completely impossible. the wind blows in different directions with those guys.

rsetup
03-31-2017, 12:32 PM
Surely, you jest.

onefast99
03-31-2017, 12:39 PM
Surely, you jest.look at the head on and then come back and comment.:eek:

rsetup
03-31-2017, 01:12 PM
look at the head on and then come back and comment.:eek:

I did. I suggest you take a look at the headon again. Then watch a few weeks of races and REASSESS.

onefast99
03-31-2017, 02:27 PM
I did. I suggest you take a look at the headon again. Then watch a few weeks of races and REASSESS.You are entitled to your opinion, enjoy the races.

SG4
03-31-2017, 03:50 PM
Looks to me like the 3 breaks out slightly, the 6 breaks in slightly & the 5 is the one who gets bumped. Are you really looking for a reason as to why the 5 wasn't subject to an inquiry?? Long story short, nothing to see here at all. Continues to fascinate me how people see the same video evidence with completely different eyes (not a knock, I just don't understand it). Unbiased opinion here as I had zero interest in this race.

onefast99
03-31-2017, 04:08 PM
Looks to me like the 3 breaks out slightly, the 6 breaks in slightly & the 5 is the one who gets bumped. Are you really looking for a reason as to why the 5 wasn't subject to an inquiry?? Long story short, nothing to see here at all. Continues to fascinate me how people see the same video evidence with completely different eyes (not a knock, I just don't understand it). Unbiased opinion here as I had zero interest in this race.The 6 did start the bumping hitting the 5 which nailed the 3 , the jock on the 5 never tried to correct his horse after hitting the 3, the stewards looked at it but didn't feel there was enough there to take anyone down. Just looking for consistentcy when an inquiry is made at the start of a race whether it is the bottom horses who run like these at GP or Stakes horses.

SuperPickle
04-01-2017, 12:11 AM
I've literally watched the race five times and I see zero worth complaining about. The six clears and takes some pressure from the five and holds pretty easy. Three kind of tripped out sitting behind and had no punch in the lane.

I see zero wrong here. Are we talking break? There's contact off every break. When you load a bunch of horses side by side they do touch each other being herd animals. But no one steadies or takes up hard? And to top it all off the three got a great trip.

I'm unclear what the original poster thinks should been done because there's zero here. The race was run cleaner than most races.

onefast99
04-01-2017, 10:38 AM
I've literally watched the race five times and I see zero worth complaining about. The six clears and takes some pressure from the five and holds pretty easy. Three kind of tripped out sitting behind and had no punch in the lane.

I see zero wrong here. Are we talking break? There's contact off every break. When you load a bunch of horses side by side they do touch each other being herd animals. But no one steadies or takes up hard? And to top it all off the three got a great trip.

I'm unclear what the original poster thinks should been done because there's zero here. The race was run cleaner than most races.
Look at the head on, if you have it available. The 6 breaks in and cracks the 5 hard who hits the 3 hard, perfect trip for the 3? Sure it was as the break cost her the win. I'm sure you realized the 3 lost by a length and the break cost her 3 lengths at a minimum. The 6 should have been taken down from 1st to third.