PDA

View Full Version : Statistical evidence supporting my supposition...

Jess Hawsen Arown
03-30-2017, 09:06 PM
...that those who believe that Republicans are saints, do so because of their comparison to Democrats.

As you will see from the following link, since 2010, approximately three quarters of convicted elected officials are Democrats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_state_and_local_politicians_convi cted_of_crimes

whodoyoulike
03-30-2017, 09:43 PM
Do you really understand the meaning of statistical results?

Jess Hawsen Arown
03-30-2017, 10:38 PM
Obviously

davew
03-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Obviously

What if there are 5 times as many democrats to elected office during that time period? does that change your 'statistics'?

Wouldn't a more accurate measure be something like number of 'elected politician years service' per conviction or something, rather than your 'total'?

The climate modelers use bad numbers as well, but they 'smooth them' to fit their hypothesis.

Clocker
03-30-2017, 11:04 PM
Or maybe it proves that GOP crooks are smarter than Dem crooks and don't get caught as often?

Or that GOP criminal attorneys are better?

Raw numbers prove nothing statistically.

Jess Hawsen Arown
03-31-2017, 08:49 AM
Statistics never PROVE anything.

As I said, it is evidence that supports what we learned about the Democrats during the election process, thanks in part, to the hacking of Democratic Party emails.

Now lets get down to the serious business of putting Governors and Mayors who support sanctuaries for criminals-- behind bars -- with their Democratic Party compatriots.

whodoyoulike
03-31-2017, 06:23 PM

As I said, it is evidence that supports what we learned about the Democrats during the election process, thanks in part, to the hacking of Democratic Party emails.

Now lets get down to the serious business of putting Governors and Mayors who support sanctuaries for criminals-- behind bars -- with their Democratic Party compatriots.

Do you really understand the meaning of sanctuaries?

Statistics never PROVE anything. ...

You're the one who brought it up!!

Jess Hawsen Arown
04-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Do you really understand the meaning of sanctuaries?

You're the one who brought it up!!

Yes, I brought it up. A little help for you. EVIDENCE does not equal PROOF. If one piece of evidence was sufficient, jury trials could all end in one hour.

EVIDENCE is a piece of the puzzle designed to make you think. STATISTICS are a tool to help you analyze. Seeing that 75% of elected officials are behind bars is an excellent piece of information. Then, when you add that to the hacked emails showing so many Democrats who are not behind bars, should be, that's another piece of evidence.

Then you listen to Nancy Pelosi attempt to engage that pea brain she has, and we can pretty much close the circle and understand why the Democratic Party has been disemboweled in the last two election.

Tom
04-01-2017, 05:48 PM

You are probably right.