PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic

topgun
03-27-2017, 02:54 AM
Hello,

I will you know if there are anyone on this board that owns the Black Magic software. I have the software, but can't make a dime using it, so if there is anyone on this board that wins with the software, please PM me.

Topgun

omar2
04-01-2017, 11:46 PM
I use the older program, master magician, and i don't have any problems. It's the way you're picking the pacelines. I happen to be a pretty good paceline picker. NOBODY is ever going to be 100%.
I had Black Magic and the problem i saw was when one part of the program said one thing, let's say pressured, the other side might say neutral or speed of speed. YOU AS THE HANDICAPPER MUST DECIDE THE PACE SETUP! EVERYTHING YOU NEED,THE ANSWER, IS IN THE PP'S.
You can check out my post on ebay under horse racing systems>fan apparel and souvenirs and check out my sheets for 3/18 at gp and 3/11 at tampa.
If you send me your email address i'll send you the way i pick my pacelines. You know it took me only 5 minutes to handicap that rainbow 6, that's because i didn't look until 5 minutes to post. Unfortunately i didn't place the bet because i wanted to look more closely at the last race. Now i'm sorry i didn't bet it because it came in. That's $37k that didn't hit my bank account but i'll be all in sunday 4/2 when the pool swells to $10 million.
And remember my paceline selections are just a starting off point. You may want to give him a better # if his form angles warrant it and it's not out of line with your 1st pick.
Later,Omar. nbroat@yahoo.com

theotherside
04-02-2017, 01:04 AM
Omar would you mind sharing that with me as well!I always appreciate new info!
thank you.

omar2
04-02-2017, 04:03 AM
Sure. Just send me your email address.

Tennis06
04-26-2017, 10:01 PM
Hi

Can you send me the pacelines to my email address. My email is bayvistacleaning@gmail.com.

Thanks

Hector

UltimateBetter
04-27-2017, 07:02 PM
norm9170@yahoo.com

NorCalGreg
04-27-2017, 07:58 PM
norm9170@yahoo.com

Seller beware....anyone doing business with the above "norm" --a little advice:

Demand payment in advance...or consider it a donation.

-NCG

kingfin66
04-27-2017, 10:20 PM
Wow, I wonder how making an accusation like that aligns with the TOS. Wonder what he would say about you?

What if somebody were to make a similar comment about NCG and the products he sells? Just saying....

NorCalGreg
04-27-2017, 10:46 PM
Wow, I wonder how making an accusation like that aligns with the TOS. Wonder what he would say about you?

What if somebody were to make a similar comment about NCG and the products he sells? Just saying....

Without knowing any of the details...it sounds like you've already assumed I'm wrong for posting.

First of all...why don't we let "norm" respond....and let's find out what he would say about me, shall we?

Second...no one will EVER make a similar comment about me. I invite anyone that feels I've wronged them somehow---please speak up.

No one has ever asked for a refund. One gentleman implied he wasn't happy with one of my programs--I promptly refunded his money.

He asked why---he said he didn't ask for a refund.

ReplayRandall
04-28-2017, 12:12 AM

I wasn't aware that you were a moderator......Bad spot to be TROLLING Greg, obviously he's trying to alert the board that there may be a problem that he's experienced with this person....:ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

kingfin66
04-28-2017, 12:42 AM
I wasn't aware that you were a moderator......Bad spot to be TROLLING Greg, obviously he's trying to alert the board that there may be a problem that he's experienced with this person....:ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

FYI - I am a customer of Greg's and am definitely not trolling him. You, however, are trolling me. Go away.

kingfin66
04-28-2017, 12:46 AM
Without knowing any of the details...it sounds like you've already assumed I'm wrong for posting.

First of all...why don't we let "norm" respond....and let's find out what he would say about me, shall we?

Second...no one will EVER make a similar comment about me. I invite anyone that feels I've wronged them somehow---please speak up.

No one has ever asked for a refund. One gentleman implied he wasn't happy with one of my programs--I promptly refunded his money.

He asked why---he said he didn't ask for a refund.

Greg, I do think you are wrong for posting because it is a forum. My point really is that "norm" shouldn't have to come on here and defend himself. The boss was just posting about civility on the site. As much as Replay is wrong to troll me with his comment, he is correct that perhaps I am acting like a mod. It was my initial reaction.

Your point that nobody will EVER make a similar comment about you is really what I was getting to. What is to stop someone from doing so. I am not questioning your integrity. I am a customer of yours and have no issue with you in that regard. I just thought that posting what you did is wrong. Others will probably disagree. If it were the case that somebody felt wronged, I would hope that they would try to resolve it "offline." Perhaps that is where our discussion should go. Or it can be done.

kingfin66
04-28-2017, 12:47 AM

Without explanation or proof. Got it. :ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown: :ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown: :ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

ReplayRandall
04-28-2017, 12:48 AM
FYI - I am a customer of Greg's and am definitely not trolling him. You, however, are trolling me. Go away.
Trust me Sport, you're out of line here.....Best watch what you say.

NorCalGreg
04-28-2017, 01:00 AM
Greg, I do think you are wrong for posting because it is a forum. My point really is that "norm" shouldn't have to come on here and defend himself. The boss was just posting about civility on the site. As much as Replay is wrong to troll me with his comment, he is correct that perhaps I am acting like a mod. It was my initial reaction.

Your point that nobody will EVER make a similar comment about you is really what I was getting to. What is to stop someone from doing so. I am not questioning your integrity. I am a customer of yours and have no issue with you in that regard. I just thought that posting what you did is wrong. Others will probably disagree. If it were the case that somebody felt wronged, I would hope that they would try to resolve it "offline." Perhaps that is where our discussion should go. Or it can be done.

I probably was wrong, kf...I admit. But privately pm'ing this gentleman does no good-NCG

Murph
04-28-2017, 06:18 AM
No one has mentioned that Mr Piazza sent Rhodium out at KEE for her second win of the meeting in race 3 April 26. Not surprised with one but two in a row at Keeneland is a very good spring start. I thought someone else here might mention it.

kingfin66
04-28-2017, 11:16 PM
Trust me Sport, you're out of line here.....Best watch what you say.

Oh, okay Sparky. Watcha gonna do. If you are going to threaten me, go the distance. At least Greg opted to revert back to his usual classy self.

kingfin66
04-28-2017, 11:18 PM
No one has mentioned that Mr Piazza sent Rhodium out at KEE for her second win of the meeting in race 3 April 26. Not surprised with one but two in a row at Keeneland is a very good spring start. I thought someone else here might mention it.

The Hall of Famer? That is pretty cool. I didn't know he owned horses. Like him even more now :ThmbUp:

ReplayRandall
04-28-2017, 11:31 PM
Oh, okay Sparky. Watcha gonna do. If you are going to threaten me, go the distance. At least Greg opted to revert back to his usual classy self.
If it takes you 22 hours to come up with this crushing reply, I'll just leave you be.....

kingfin66
04-29-2017, 02:35 PM
Yup, and about another thirteen for this one. You see Randall, some people have lives and don't have all day and night to spend trolling people on the Internet. I have a job, family, etc. to attend to, so that is where I spend most of my time. It gets to be busy and I don't always have adequate time to handicap. This is actually something that you and I would seem to have in common if I am to judge by your showing on the NYRA pick thread. I recall something along the lines of 4/42 at Aqueduct, but am not sure how Belmont is doing for you. How is that going?

Your track record on Pace Advantage is one of continuous trolling and instigating fights with people. It is unfortunate that you opted to engage me on that level. I am but one more PA member who you have alienated.

Now I will also leave you be....

ReplayRandall
04-29-2017, 02:44 PM
Yup, and about another thirteen for this one. You see Randall, some people have lives and don't have all day and night to spend trolling people on the Internet. I have a job, family, etc. to attend to, so that is where I spend most of my time. It gets to be busy and I don't always have adequate time to handicap. This is actually something that you and I would seem to have in common if I am to judge by your showing on the NYRA pick thread. I recall something along the lines of 4/42 at Aqueduct, but am not sure how Belmont is doing for you. How is that going?

Your track record on Pace Advantage is one of continuous trolling and instigating fights with people. It is unfortunate that you opted to engage me on that level. I am but one more PA member who you have alienated.

Now I will also leave you be....
Thanks for your fine opinion....

cj
04-29-2017, 04:08 PM
I probably was wrong, kf...I admit. But privately pm'ing this gentleman does no good-NCG

I have no problem with your post. I assume he didn't pay you money owed and there is no problem with you warning people. I have no reason to think it isn't true.

kingfin66
04-29-2017, 05:51 PM
I have no problem with your post. I assume he didn't pay you money owed and there is no problem with you warning people. I have no reason to think it isn't true.

Then it is definitely settled as far as I am concerned and I acknowledge that I probably should have just sent NCG a PM.

NorCalGreg
04-29-2017, 06:30 PM

I've sent many programs out on "payday stakes"...and taken checks and sent the programs immediately...instead of waiting for the check to clear. 95%+ customers are honest--even on the internet.

cj
04-29-2017, 07:48 PM
I've sent many programs out on "payday stakes"...and taken checks and sent the programs immediately...instead of waiting for the check to clear. 95%+ customers are honest--even on the internet.

I can say the same, never really had any issues when I was doing something similar to you.