PDA

View Full Version : Bush,Kerry & Nader Go Fishing

IRISHLADSTABLE
07-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Bush, Kerry & Nader Go Fishing
Pres Bush, Senator Kerry and Ralph Nader went on a fishing trip to the South Seas Islands. While there, they got lost and were found by a tribe of head hunters, who had a guillotine.

The Chief demand they be executed. President Bush volunteered to go first. As the blade came down, it stopped midway! The Chief said "Our gods favor you. You may go in peace."

Then Senator Kerry stood up. Once again, the guillotine stopped mid way. The Chief also let him go to please the gods.

About that time, Ralph Nader is laughing uncontrollably. The Chief demanded to know why he thought this was so funny.

Ralph Nader replied "If you guys would oil that thing it would work!"

Derek2U
07-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Great Joke .. I'll be using it today at some business lunch I just
GOT 2 GO 2. I'm pissed because I was at Saratoga yesterday
and would have stayed on if not for this must lunch. Ah, I'm
going back Sunday for 5 days -- and I gotta say the obvious and
say Saratoga rules in Rain or Sun. Me & my wife had great fun
and met some very cool fans and from what I saw my wife
Solange might challenge MaryLou W. .... Maybe now that the
Village Idiot bar closed in Manhattan (sob sob) I should bring
some rowdy fun to Toga. PS: I need a few more political jokes
so fire away guys.

Tom
07-29-2004, 07:47 PM
For Derek...courtesy of Deep throat, somewhere on the convention flor secretly taping dems promises for me:

"A Kerry supporter urged his local Irish Catholic priest to say in his 20 minute homily that he thinks John Kerry is a saint.

The priest, a profoundly religious man, said he would.

That next Sunday, he began his homily as follows: "I don't normally delve into politics, as you know. However, at the request of one of my parishioners, I would like to tell you my thoughts about John Kerry John Kerry is a crook. John Kerry is a liar. John Kerry is a fraud John Kerry is an adulterer. John Kerry is one of the worst Catholics have ever met. But, compared to Ted Kennedy, I think he's a saint."

Steve 'StatMan'
07-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Tom
A Kerry supporter urged his local Irish Catholic priest to say in his 20 minute homily that he thinks John Kerry is a saint.

That next Sunday, he began his homily as follows: "I don't normally delve into politics, as you know. However, at the request of one of my parishioners, I would like to tell you my thoughts about John Kerry John Kerry is a crook. John Kerry is a liar. John Kerry is a fraud John Kerry is an adulterer. John Kerry is one of the worst Catholics have ever met. But, compared to Ted Kennedy, I think he's a saint."

And now for the Michael Moore Version:

A Kerry supporter urged his local Irish Catholic priest to say in his 20 minute homily that he thinks John Kerry is a saint.

That next Sunday, he began his homily as follows: "I don't normally delve into politics, as you know. However, at the request of one of my parishioners, I would like to tell you my thoughts about John Kerry... I think he's a saint."

Tom
07-29-2004, 08:03 PM
LOL!

Steve 'StatMan'
07-29-2004, 08:07 PM
Great joke for me to work with Tom! :D