PDA

View Full Version : OptixEQ

agameofskill
03-20-2017, 03:06 PM
Is anyone using this online web handicapping program, OptixEQ?? If so, how do you like it?

Andy Asaro
03-20-2017, 04:13 PM
Is anyone using this online web handicapping program, OptixEQ?? If so, how do you like it?

Plenty of tournament players use it. I follow @mayhemily on twitter. She a pretty cool chick IMO and she walks to her own beat but I value her opinion.

Si2see
03-20-2017, 04:46 PM
Plenty of tournament players use it. I follow @mayhemily on twitter. She a pretty cool chick IMO and she walks to her own beat but I value her opinion.

I had the privilege of sharing a table with her at a tournament in Vegas in 2015, and although I don't know if she is an expert "handicapper", she has some of the best kept notes on horses that I have EVER seen.

Jason

EJXD2
03-20-2017, 05:04 PM
I'm a big fan of the pace plots. I don't know if Optix has a redboard room, but if it does then check out race 4 today (Monday, March 20) at Parx.

Andy Asaro
03-20-2017, 05:05 PM
I had the privilege of sharing a table with her at a tournament in Vegas in 2015, and although I don't know if she is an expert "handicapper", she has some of the best kept notes on horses that I have EVER seen.

Jason

She's offered to provide PP's for certain races to my email list and I've sent them out more than once. There is value in their PP's. I'm a lifer DRF guy and I have a hard tine learning new tricks.

no breathalyzer
03-21-2017, 08:02 AM
I will admit i been slightly interested at taking a look at them.. if she sends a sample out or something i would take a look