PDA

View Full Version : Top Horse Analytics: 03/20/2017 Weekly Statistics

Augenj
03-20-2017, 08:36 AM
Please follow the link below to view the weekly statistics for AQU, GP, OP, SA, TAM.

The statistics include favorites, morning line favorites, and various THA combinations.

http://www.vegassportscontrol.net/topic/97493-top-horse-analytics-03202017-weekly-statistics/

Augenj
03-20-2017, 08:38 AM
Well, we're back in the weekly statistics business again. What looked like a minor issue instead meant recoding several modules in the system. Silly me for not unit testing every module before releasing THA to the unsuspecting public.

It turns out that the daily Top Horse picks combined with the Best* flags were correct. That's the good news. The bad news is that the weekly statistics were wrong for all of the TH/Best* conditions, not just the TH/BestS condition that was originally reported by markcol. All of the remaining Best* statistics checked out OK.

Please speak up if you spot any more anomalies. This system is huge with thousands of lines of code and lots of opportunities for coding errors. The more accurate the statistics are, the more useful they can be to you (and me). Thanks!

Note: The average field size for OP is zero but will be fixed by next week's statistics.

mannyberrios
03-20-2017, 01:20 PM
Ok, got it

markcol
03-20-2017, 03:56 PM
Glad you found the problem. I'm a coder too, so I understand the whole multiple modules issues. :bang:

Augenj
03-20-2017, 05:00 PM
Glad you found the problem. I'm a coder too, so I understand the whole multiple modules issues. :bang:
Yes, indeed. :ThmbUp: