PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea gets another handout

JustRalph
03-17-2017, 08:29 PM
http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/03/17/ka-ching-chelsea-clinton-cores-board-eat-at-expedia/?utm_content=buffereaeca&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

First a book deal, now a gift from Expedia.

Having a big week

Parkview_Pirate
03-17-2017, 08:52 PM
Good reason to boycott Expedia. A companys' executives showing poor judgement to that degree won't get my travel business.

I suspect that moon-faced cow will need to find more handouts to maintain her lifestyle, now that the Clinton Foundation is on the decline and Chelsea has displayed even less charisma than her mother - which is saying something. The talk of her running for office makes me laugh, but then again there are many people in this country who have access to the ballot box when they are completely unqualified to cast a vote.

NJ Stinks
03-17-2017, 09:58 PM
The only question is:

Can it get more petty than this?

JustRalph
03-17-2017, 10:08 PM
The only question is:

It's political cronyism.

They may as well handed her cash on the street.

Expedia is trading at 131 bucks a share!

She got paid 600k last year by NBC to do nothing!

It's not petty. If it was Ivanka? FRONT PAGE!

Parkview_Pirate
03-17-2017, 10:58 PM
The only question is:

What's petty about pointing out a completely unqualified, though highly educated (but not in business), person who's appointed to a corporate board?

Anyone who owns stock in Expedia appreciates the heads up - that is, if they're thinking logically, and not offended to be a deplorable.

It's certainly petty to hang off the coat-tails of relatives, and it's only a matter of time until TMFC plays the woman card, and stoops the a level of pettiness that matches her mother's....

LottaKash
03-17-2017, 11:09 PM
It's certainly petty to hang off the coat-tails of relatives, and it's only a matter of time until TMFC plays the woman card, and stoops the a level of pettiness that matches her mother's....

This is all, my opinion, part of the "grooming and growing" process...

The Clinton's won't leave, they will always be around... That is how it is with successful Gangters...

mostpost
03-17-2017, 11:22 PM
Good reason to boycott Expedia. A companys' executives showing poor judgement to that degree won't get my travel business.

I suspect that moon-faced cow will need to find more handouts to maintain her lifestyle, now that the Clinton Foundation is on the decline and Chelsea has displayed even less charisma than her mother - which is saying something. The talk of her running for office makes me laugh, but then again there are many people in this country who have access to the ballot box when they are completely unqualified to cast a vote.
True, but unfortunately we can't stop you from voting.

Parkview_Pirate
03-17-2017, 11:25 PM
...The Clinton's won't leave, they will always be around... That is how it is with successful Gangters...

I wouldn't bank on that - Slicky Willy and The Hag are new age gangsters, and since Slick Willy's heritage isn't even intact enough for him to have the surname of his biological father, we can hope they're simply a flash in the pan...

Parkview_Pirate
03-17-2017, 11:27 PM

Ouch. So clever. That was more like Little Sisters of the Poor going up against the Washington Generals.:sleeping:

FantasticDan
03-17-2017, 11:40 PM
What's petty about pointing out a completely unqualified, though highly educated (but not in business), person who's appointed to a corporate board?
See, when you call the girl a moon-faced cow (twice), you're not exactly standing on the 'not petty' high ground :rolleyes: :blush:

PaceAdvantage
03-18-2017, 12:10 AM
See, when you call the girl a moon-faced cow (twice), you're not exactly standing on the 'not petty' high ground :rolleyes: :blush:Awwww....like you dems never insulted someone because of their looks on this board...

Let's see....

Ann Coulter....Rush Limbaugh...Paul Ryan...Chris Christie....Donald J. Trump....I can go on and on and on if you wish...

Tom
03-18-2017, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
The only question is:

I've always said the Chelsea was petty, cheap, and useless.
Thanks for agreeing with me.

Tom
03-18-2017, 10:29 AM
This is all, my opinion, part of the "grooming and growing" process...

The Clinton's won't leave, they will always be around... That is how it is with successful Gangters...

Chelsea was bred to be a political terror. The genes of a sex maniac and a lying thief, the worst of Bill and Hill in one demonic package.

She may indeed end up being the Anti-Christ. Lord know no one has ever been bred so perfectly for the role.

JustRalph
03-18-2017, 10:52 AM
HotAir jumps on my story this morning

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/03/18/chelsea-clinton-lands-her-latest-plush-gig/

Nice work if you can get it

http://nypost.com/2017/03/17/chelsea-clinton-lands-cushy-expedia-board-gig/

chadk66
03-18-2017, 10:53 AM
Expedia obviously thinks there is something in it for them or they are paying Hillary back for something.

FantasticDan
03-18-2017, 11:38 AM
Awwww....like you dems never insulted someone because of their looks on this board...
Let's see.... Ann Coulter....Rush Limbaugh...Paul Ryan...Chris Christie....Donald J. Trump....I can go on and on and on if you wish...
Please do. In fact, I'll give you a whole week to find one instance where a "dem" has insulted any of those people based on their looks. Should be very easy.. I'm sure Hcap called Limbaugh fat sometime in 2011 and made you blush :blush:.

The obvious truth is that like the most of the posting here, it's the right doing the vast majority of the insulting.. and even the people you mention are often targets of their bile.

Tom
03-18-2017, 05:40 PM
Chill out, Dan, have a nice hot chocolate.

LottaKash
03-18-2017, 06:47 PM
Chill out, Dan, have a nice hot chocolate.

And, stroke a kitty, today....:jump:

Lemon Drop Husker
03-18-2017, 09:29 PM

Maybe.

But we can make Chicago and Cook County irrelevant from what the real world wants to vote upon.

davew
03-18-2017, 09:39 PM
Please do. In fact, I'll give you a whole week to find one instance where a "dem" has insulted any of those people based on their looks. Should be very easy.. I'm sure Hcap called Limbaugh fat sometime in 2011 and made you blush :blush:.

The obvious truth is that like the most of the posting here, it's the right doing the vast majority of the insulting.. and even the people you mention are often targets of their bile.

maybe this is just a term of endearment

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/16/jim-kenney-defends-tweets-to-chris-christie/

PaceAdvantage
03-19-2017, 02:41 AM
Please do. In fact, I'll give you a whole week to find one instance where a "dem" has insulted any of those people based on their looks.You must have misunderstood me. Right off the bat there are tons of posts on here from "dems" commenting about Christie's size or Trump's hair or the color of his skin...At least one person has stated Coulter looks like a transvestite...again, I could go on...

JustRalph
04-23-2017, 08:49 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446973/chelsea-clinton-bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-democrats-vapid-creep

2nd article in a week about how dumb Dems are trying to make her into something. This one is pretty rough

davew
04-23-2017, 08:56 PM
she was charging $75K per speech for her favorite topic - diarrhea in Africa - but that was back in the days of Clinton Foundation and moms chance of pres.

nothing special about that, I am sure Hank pulls that in on a good day

jk3521
04-23-2017, 09:33 PM
You must have misunderstood me. Right off the bat there are tons of posts on here from "dems" commenting about Christie's size or Trump's hair or the color of his skin...At least one person has stated Coulter looks like a transvestite...again, I could go on...

All of us fat, balding , toothless, out of shape ,old farts on this message board should be above any body shaming of anyone in the public eye anyway. Just sayin'.:)

barahona44
04-24-2017, 02:13 AM
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446973/chelsea-clinton-bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-democrats-vapid-creep

2nd article in a week about how dumb Dems are trying to make her into something. This one is pretty rough

Ever since National Review got on the wrong side of the Trump phemonmenon (yeh, I know it's spelled wrong), they have been floundering.Pointlessly beating up on Chelsea Clinton only confirms this.And you thought CNN and the NY Times were irrelevent?At least they have liberals and Democrats on their side.

rastajenk
04-24-2017, 06:32 AM
All of us fat, balding , toothless, out of shape ,old farts on this message board should beHave we met?

:cool:

PaceAdvantage
04-24-2017, 10:09 AM

2nd article in a week about how dumb Dems are trying to make her into something. This one is pretty roughThat was a dose of reality that needed to be written down. Vicious, but oh so good...

boxcar
04-24-2017, 11:39 AM
Ouch. So clever. That was more like Little Sisters of the Poor going up against the Washington Generals.:sleeping:

Mosty can be quite the wit...but as you know, I'm sure, there are different kinds of wits -- some not so flattering. :coffee:

boxcar
04-24-2017, 11:41 AM
.And you thought CNN and the NY Times were irrelevent?At least they have liberals and Democrats on their side.

That's not saying very much...at all.

Tom
04-24-2017, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
.And you thought CNN and the NY Times were irrelevent?At least they have liberals and Democrats on their side.

That is the definition of irrelevant.

davew
04-25-2017, 08:32 PM
failing as a spokesperson of the Trump resistance....

http://observer.com/2017/04/chelsea-clinton-twitter-trump-resistance/

JustRalph
04-26-2017, 10:02 PM
Another award! She's the patron saint of grapefruit!

https://heatst.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-gets-another-award-this-time-for-handing-out-grapefruits-to-the-homeless/

barahona44
04-26-2017, 11:46 PM
Another award! She's the patron saint of grapefruit!

https://heatst.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-gets-another-award-this-time-for-handing-out-grapefruits-to-the-homeless/

What's with the obsession with Chelsea Clinton?Being on the board of directors of an internet travel agency or getting awards no one could care less about hardly makes her a threat to Western civilization.

Or could it be another motive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU8tQpCZEzg

It's a thin line between love and hate.

JustRalph
04-27-2017, 12:46 AM
What's with the obsession with Chelsea Clinton?Being on the board of directors of an internet travel agency or getting awards no one could care less about hardly makes her a threat to Western civilization.

Or could it be another motive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU8tQpCZEzg

It's a thin line between love and hate.

I don't know, except the obvious. Several publications writing about her from one side of the fence or other. It's obvious since she answered a question nobody asked her in an interview a few weeks back. She volunteered that she wasn't going to run against Donald Trump in 2020..........or she wasn't the right person to run.....something like that.

Which means she obviously thinks she could run.....:lol:

Parkview_Pirate
04-28-2017, 12:06 AM
Something tells me this thread could be around for a few years. Being petty, I'm of the opinion that if Chelsea really cared about the environment, she'd dedicate some "face time" to drive a fairly good-sized solar generator - day or night.

Of course, to really be petty, I'd have to be offended by the National Review article, and continue to fawn over the youngest Clinton, and consider her to be well-qualified to run for higher office - 'cause, ya know, she's a Clinton....