PDA

View Full Version : Accomplishments in Iraq

sq764
07-28-2004, 03:01 PM
Interesting..

http://www.usaid.gov/iraq/accomplishments/

shanta
07-28-2004, 03:38 PM
These things listed and most others you will never read about with today's liberal media spin.

Problem with Iraq is all the insurgents who have come across the borders to fight the Americans in "jihad". We will never WIN the so called war on terror. How can you defeat an enemy who is willing to sacrifice their lives to kill many others.

How come Bin Laden and the other "leaders" have not sacrificed themselves? It is young men and women who have been brainwashed into thinking this is their salvation for the miserable lives that they have led to that point.

Why has Colin Powell's plan to have Arabs help Arabs fallen on deaf ears so far? The only way in my opinion to put an end for the most part to all this is to give the 80 or 90 MILLION Arab youth under the age of 23 HOPE and a future to look forward to.

90 MILLION poverty stricken muslim youth are a lot of suicide bombers now aren't they?
Richie

sq764
07-28-2004, 03:52 PM
I actually always wondered why these cowards that take hostages always have towels over their faces so they cannot be identified on camera..

There seems to be some irony in that

JustMissed
07-28-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by shanta
Problem with Iraq is all the insurgents who have come across the borders to fight the Americans in "jihad". We will never WIN the so called war on terror. How can you defeat an enemy who is willing to sacrifice their lives to kill many others.

Richie

Sadly, I must agree with Richie. I wish I could be optomistic that terrorism will end but I don't have much hope of that.

There was a CIA guy on TV the other day that said pretty much the same as Richie. He said there were six points of contention for the terroist which would have to change if they were ever to quit attacking us.

Can't remember all six but the two that stuck in my mind were:

Get troops out of Saudi Arabia(their religious homeland)

Stop our unconditional support of Zionist Israel(can't ever see that happening)

Arabs and Jews have hated each other for so long I believe they will only reconcile if both groups convert to Christianity. Chances of that happening are slim and none and slim left town.

JM

:(

kenwoodallpromos
07-29-2004, 12:03 AM
another reason they cover their faces and look like women wearing burkas- so people do not know if a terrorist is among them and they will be more scared.

OTM Al
07-29-2004, 01:59 PM
Like christians haven't been effective at killing each other over the centuries.....

Tom
07-29-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by kenwoodallpromos
another reason they cover their faces and look like women wearing burkas- so people do not know if a terrorist is among them and they will be more scared.
Remember Jeff Foxworhty? The red-neck guy?
Update routine....
If you have poop stains on your hat, you might be a terrorist!