PDA

View Full Version : Lying Hollywood liberals doing what they do best...

Jess Hawsen Arown
03-17-2017, 05:27 AM
...LYING!

They claim that government removing sponsorship of the Arts kills the Arts is a flat out lie.

Any Arts that the people want will continue because those who want it will pay for it. Now, taxpayers who don't want it, will not pay for it.

Loving the Trump Presidency, warts and all.

JustRalph
03-17-2017, 09:03 AM
Always been one of my pet peeves 👍

LottaKash
03-17-2017, 09:09 AM
:lol: The Arts, what ARTS ?

All it seems, coming out of Hollywood these days is Violence, Sex, Wars, and Filth and Cartoons...

Great CGI but that's about it for me...

Whatever happened to great script writing, directing and acting...

Give more money for this BS.... :lol:

DSB
03-17-2017, 09:14 AM
If funding the "arts" is so vital, why don't all the multi-millionaires in Hollywood step up and supply the money?

Oh, right. It's more than enough that they are lending their celebrity to the cause of making us pay for it.

chadk66
03-17-2017, 09:18 AM
how we use tax payers dollars for crap like that is beyond mind boggling

Inner Dirt
03-17-2017, 09:36 AM

All it seems, coming out of Hollywood these days is Violence, Sex, Wars, and Filth and Cartoons...

And spewing of liberalism at every turn, or does that fall under filth?

FantasticDan
03-17-2017, 11:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWebDbGtQI4

Marshall Bennett
03-17-2017, 12:20 PM
how we use tax payers dollars for crap like that is beyond mind boggling
They want us to pay for their birth control as well.
One can only imagine had Bernie Sanders been elected what would become of us.

boxcar
03-17-2017, 05:20 PM

This is precisely why I watch so many old movies. Let's hear it for the Great One -- Alfred Hitchcock. :jump:

OntheRail
03-17-2017, 05:43 PM

FanDan... nothing stopping them from continuing. Heck how much Bank did they pull in on the Tickle Me Elmo,
Also no ones stopping private funding or Corporate funding of PBS... so whip out your check book. ;)

Tom
03-18-2017, 10:16 AM
Here's a thought - if the arts cannot sustain themselves, we do not need them.

Or, better yet, let the slime-dwellers like Madonna and Ashley Judd pick up the tab from their obscene wealth. Why is their wealth immune from the greed of the left?

RunForTheRoses
03-22-2017, 07:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4UtbLlBi8U

boxcar
03-22-2017, 09:13 AM
Here's a thought - if the arts cannot sustain themselves, we do not need them.

Or, better yet, let the slime-dwellers like Madonna and Ashley Judd pick up the tab from their obscene wealth. Why is their wealth immune from the greed of the left?

Or here's another thought: How come the Clinton Foundation can't donate to the arts? :lol::lol:

ElKabong
03-22-2017, 09:28 AM

I listen to NPR 3 hours a day, and am in favor of pulling funding by the govt. First, the political coverage is embarrassingly one sided towards liberals and has been for decades. Second, it seems the only conservative voices allowed on NPR are far right whackos. The majority has no reasonable representation.there

I listen to mostly locally produced shows that Npr produces, one of which is slanted heavily to the liberal side. If funding is cut, then the best shows will find a home. Advertisers will gravitate towards quality shows. The lesser quality shows that Npr puts out will thankfully die.

His comment on meals on wheels being cut is hyperbole. People in need will be able to receive meals.

Tom
03-22-2017, 09:36 PM
Snoop Piggy Wiggy needs to spend some time in jail for this obvious threat.

MikeH
03-22-2017, 10:23 PM
+1. Why should my tax $$ pay for this vile?

Murph
03-22-2017, 10:59 PM
I listen to mostly locally produced shows that Npr produces, one of which is slanted heavily to the liberal side. If funding is cut, then the best shows will find a home. Advertisers will gravitate towards quality shows. The lesser quality shows that Npr puts out will thankfully die.

I believe this one is locally produced in Muncie, IN by WIPB. There are some good productions from PBS. I agree that the best of these survive in a fair market. As much as I enjoyed this one, they will have to survive on their own because they are not worth producing with our tax dollars imo.

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb.

Published on Aug 2, 2013
In 2006, the story of the injured Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro was everywhere.
After his death, Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky was chosen to be his final resting place so that his adoring fans would be able to easily visit. An exceptional artist would be needed to create a unique and lasting memorial. Barbaro's owners chose the noted sculptor Alexa King.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO7lWc1PGSw

Tom
03-23-2017, 09:01 PM
They want us to pay for their birth control as well.
One can only imagine had Bernie Sanders been elected what would become of us.
I would have gladly paid Bernie's mother's BC bill.:pound: