PDA

View Full Version : No Evidence for Surveillance at Trump Tower

HalvOnHorseracing
03-16-2017, 02:34 PM
Good news. You can reheat your leftovers and not have to worry about your microwave spying on you. The ranking Republican and Democrat on the Intelligence Committee issued a joint statement.

"Based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after election day 2016."

I'm sorry. I found the whole wiretapping argument pretty, pretty funny. Like someone said, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not really out to get you.

C'mon. Time to defend Trump's attempts to distract us from immigration, health care, and budget - you know, the trivial issues. Who's going to be the first one to elucidate the "crazy like a fox" argument?

PaceAdvantage
03-16-2017, 02:43 PM
Perhaps they don't have all the information. I'd let it go another week or two, and if we hear nothing, then I'll give you a point on this one.

OntheRail
03-16-2017, 02:50 PM
"Based on the information available to us,
The key statement in the article.... sources say otherwise. ;)

davew
03-16-2017, 02:51 PM
0bama hired the british to spy for him

johnhannibalsmith
03-16-2017, 02:58 PM
And the Muslim Brotherhood.

chadk66
03-16-2017, 03:54 PM
there will be eventually

Grits
03-16-2017, 04:01 PM
there will be eventually

Right. 'Til then, keep a sheet over your tv and your microwave...

davew
03-16-2017, 04:08 PM
Right. 'Til then, keep a sheet over your tv and your microwave...

it is 'microwaves' not the box you cook with - aluminum foil over house will protect you

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/artist-covers-florida-house-aluminum-foil/story?id=31416511

Grits
03-16-2017, 04:14 PM
it is 'microwaves' not the box you cook with - aluminum foil over house will protect you

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/artist-covers-florida-house-aluminum-foil/story?id=31416511

Another laugh, and every cartoon printed shows her with her head in a microwave oven....but I guess you missed all those.

She's crazier than a rat in a damn coffee can!! :lol::lol::lol:

woodtoo
03-16-2017, 04:33 PM
Good news. You can reheat your leftovers and not have to worry about your microwave spying on you. The ranking Republican and Democrat on the Intelligence Committee issued a joint statement.

"Based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after election day 2016."

I'm sorry. I found the whole wiretapping argument pretty, pretty funny. Like someone said, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not really out to get you.

C'mon. Time to defend Trump's attempts to distract us from immigration, health care, and budget - you know, the trivial issues. Who's going to be the first one to elucidate the "crazy like a fox" argument?

You would fit in nicely with the press corpse(sic) when the Spiceman
tried explaining this. They know more than all intel agencies.as do you.:lol:

davew
03-16-2017, 06:13 PM
Another laugh, and every cartoon printed shows her with her head in a microwave oven....but I guess you missed all those.

She's crazier than a rat in a damn coffee can!! :lol::lol::lol:

I try not to view mainstream media, as they are still getting their news from the Clintons.

OntheRail
03-16-2017, 06:32 PM
A Clinton supporter pushed the Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by the FBI

http://circa.com/politics/accountability/hillary-clinton-donor-pushed-trump-russia-computer-narrative-investigated-by-fbi

Lemon Drop Husker
03-16-2017, 06:46 PM
I try not to view mainstream media, as they are still getting their news from the Clintons.

Pretty amazing this was put to bed within 2 weeks while the whole "Russia Russia Russia" has been going on since November.

In the end, neither really matters in the end game.

#MAGA

_______
03-16-2017, 06:59 PM
Things are going relatively well.

The President hasn't tweeted out any obvious new lies in the last week. For him, that counts as serious self control. If we agree to grade on a curve.

But I guess I should be looking forward. "Obama tapped Trump" could be a meme with "Nigerian Obama" legs.

It would be hilarious the efforts you guys go through to convince yourselves that complete utter nonsense is fact if it weren't so seriously sad.

Sure. Let's wait another week. Because the complete lack of evidence from the White House so far shouldn't be anything we worry about.

1) Trump tweets a lie
2) Aides slap palms on forehead.
3) White House puts on serious face while calling for investigation.
4) Story disappears with next tweeted lie.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

So far we have an investigation into millions of illegal votes, and one into Obama ordering illegal domestic surveillance.

Have I missed anything?

Lemon Drop Husker
03-16-2017, 07:12 PM
Have I missed anything?

Yes.

You didn't say you liked snowflakes, that you love 24" of snow in March, and wished you could sleep with Hillary Clinton.

Did I miss anything?

Clocker
03-16-2017, 07:25 PM
1) Trump tweets a lie

Have I missed anything?

You missed that Trump verified the source for his claim of government surveillance. He said in an interview on Fox last night that he learned of this from an article in the NY Times.

Trump? NY Times? :pound:

_______
03-16-2017, 07:40 PM
You missed that Trump verified the source for his claim of government surveillance. He said in an interview on Fox last night that he learned of this from an article in the NY Times.

Trump? NY Times? :pound:

I just worry about the lack of a learning curve with this guy. Things went so well with the millions of illegal voters investigation that he couldn't stop himself on this?

I would actually like to see some of the admin's economic ideas implemented (ex trade wars) but he can't get out of his own way on messaging.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-16-2017, 07:56 PM
You would fit in nicely with the press corpse(sic) when the Spiceman
tried explaining this. They know more than all intel agencies.as do you.:lol:

I gotta say. You have a real problem trying to discern the presentation of real information (yes, that was the statement they gave) from some absurd conclusion about what I was saying. Where did I ever suggest I knew more than the intel agencies? Although I did suggest the Senate Intelligence Committee was qualified to make a statement on whether the Trumpster was spied upon.

It's pretty hard to take you seriously. You would be hell in the telephone game.

Clocker
03-16-2017, 08:04 PM
I just worry about the lack of a learning curve with this guy. Things went so well with the millions of illegal voters investigation that he couldn't stop himself on this?

I would actually like to see some of the admin's economic ideas implemented (ex trade wars) but he can't get out of his own way on messaging.

He is just showing his leadership. When he has a brilliant idea in the middle of the night, he just can't wait to share it with the world. :p

Word is that the trade issue is very unsettled right now. Steve Bannon is the big advocate of protectionist tariffs and nationalism in the administration. Gary Cohn, who heads the president's National Economic Council, is a strong believer in globalism and free trade. My personal feeling is that Trump is highly influenced by whoever he talked to last.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/03/15/cohn-vs-bannon-feud-escalating-over-trumps-tax-economic-policy.html

chadk66
03-16-2017, 08:08 PM
In his interview with Tucker last night he insisted they would be releasing information to the committee soon. They have stuff the committee hasn't seen. At this point, given how this has went down, I think Trump is holding the cards. I sure as hell wouldn't bet against him right now.

davew
03-16-2017, 08:55 PM
does anyone know who hired the british ex-spy for his dossier?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/christopher-steele-british-ex-spy-behind-donald-trump-dossier-seen-as-cool-operator/

_______
03-16-2017, 09:03 PM
In his interview with Tucker last night he insisted they would be releasing information to the committee soon. They have stuff the committee hasn't seen. At this point, given how this has went down, I think Trump is holding the cards. I sure as hell wouldn't bet against him right now.

I'd say that you will continue to insist the big reveal is around the next corner for the next 4-8 years but we both know that's not the dynamic.

He'll tweet another lie that will bury this one in the same way this one buried the illegal voter investigation.

In a few years, we will all be so used to his tweeted lies that no one will be able to keep track of them.

God help the country if something happens that requires us to believe something he says. He seems to be doing everything possible to train us to doubt everything.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-16-2017, 09:05 PM

Give me odds. Make it fair and I'll take the bet.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-16-2017, 09:11 PM
Give me odds. Make it fair and I'll take the bet.

1/99 the Clintons have hired to kill an American within our borders because they had dirt on them.

ReplayRandall
03-16-2017, 09:29 PM
God help the country if something happens that requires us to believe something he says. He seems to be doing everything possible to train us to doubt everything.
Never mind what the POTUS says right now, for starters, does anyone believe the Stock Market is legit?? Is there any doubt it isn't??....It's time everyone wakes up to what's happened in this country and smell the coffee...:coffee:

_______
03-16-2017, 09:38 PM
Never mind what the POTUS says right now, for starters, does anyone believe the Stock Market is legit?? Is there any doubt it isn't??....It's time everyone wakes up to what's happened in this country and smell the coffee...:coffee:

The economy is doing fantastic. I think the market is currently pricing in perfection and won't get it but overall I think things are going to turn out well for the next few years. A long u-shaped recovery is what you get following the worst recession in any of our lifetimes.

The good news is that the next business cycle decline is going to look nothing like the last, though all the sky is falling nellies will claim it's the end of the world as we know it.

chadk66
03-17-2017, 09:24 AM
Give me odds. Make it fair and I'll take the bet.boy I'm not much for figuring odds. But I'd guess it's 50/50 at least. That guys not stupid. He's holding the cards I think. But even if he is the left won't admit he does hold em. They will spin it to no end.

reckless
03-17-2017, 09:47 AM

What is it about the stock market that you say is not legit? Or better yet, what street cred do you have to suggest such a thing ... especially, 'is there any doubt it isn't' ... :lol::lol:

Well if you were in the stock market on November 9, 2016... or better yet on November 3rd when someone on here said there was this absolutely fabulous generational buying opportunity call ... you could have taken your share of the $3 trillion (plus) of market gain since November as profits if you are indeed worried.

But I believe you aren't in the stock market -- aside from possibly shorting stock or put option ownership -- so I guess you left a ton of money behind. Sad to think this since I want all my PA friends to make money. All that money was for the taking too and yet you left all that dough on the table. Shame shame.

woodtoo
03-20-2017, 12:33 PM
PDJT has the goods!! And it goes back many years and guess who is involved, DEA was leading the way!! He's just giving enough rope again.:pound:

FantasticDan
03-20-2017, 12:43 PM
PDJT has the goods!! And it goes back many years and guess who is involved, DEA was leading the way!! He's just giving enough rope again.:pound:Are we talking about the availability of Ecstasy at the 2006 Miss Universe Pageant after-party? Cuz then I would believe you :pound:

classhandicapper
03-20-2017, 12:48 PM
I have it on good word from Dar Adal ;) that virtually everything we read in the newspapers, hear on TV, or hear from people in our government and intelligence services is bullshit. I don't believe any of them about anything.

woodtoo
03-20-2017, 01:23 PM
Are we talking about the availability of Ecstasy at the 2006 Miss Universe Pageant after-party? Cuz then I would believe you :pound:

You'll have to wait for the "rope a dope" for the details, I would imagine the
pageant was involved.

_______
03-20-2017, 05:00 PM
You'll have to wait for the "rope a dope" for the details, I would imagine the
pageant was involved.

And wait. And wait. And wait...

Until there is some other nonsense article that attracts the momentary attention of the conspiracy nut that is our President. Then we can put this in it's proper place on the back burner as "being investigated".

When the White House clams up and offers no evidence for some ridiculous tweet, it isn't a rope-a-dope. It's actual red faced embarrassment. God help the people that are his staff.

classhandicapper
03-20-2017, 08:30 PM
In all seriousness, I think the level of crime, corruption, deceit, blackmail, entrapment, extortion etc.. in government, the intelligence community, and mainstream media is far beyond our comprehension. IMO, none of us has much of a grasp on anything unless we are lucky enough to actually see documents and emails via a source like Wikileaks. Now, even that source may get compromised because people like Podesta will send out FALSE emails expecting them to get hacked. They will use it as a way of misleading people.

Washington is a swamp of intrinsic immorality and evil.

These people are our enemies regardless if you are some left or right leaning middle class guy that likes to argue politics on forums. Some of us just haven't figured that out yet.

The worst of them are in the media. I say that because it's their job to help protect from any scum in power. But that's not what they've chosen to do. They've chosen to align themselves with various competing scumbags in power and spin, lie, deceive, etc.. to help achieve their ends no matter what the means. For an agnostic, my sanity is highly dependent on the hope there is a God so all these scumbags rot in hell. The thought that they will all get away with everything they are doing it is too distressing to me.

Fager Fan
03-20-2017, 08:59 PM
This is my issue. I don't trust Comey or the FBI anymore. I have no faith they'll find and give us the truth. When they let Hillary skate despite obvious lies, my faith was shot. Why has Trump kept Comey? I have so little trust in him, I'm not sur he wasn't the leaker.

classhandicapper
03-21-2017, 09:58 AM
This is my issue. I don't trust Comey or the FBI anymore. I have no faith they'll find and give us the truth. When they let Hillary skate despite obvious lies, my faith was shot. Why has Trump kept Comey? I have so little trust in him, I'm not sur he wasn't the leaker.

That's what I am getting at.

There's no question that Hillary is wildly corrupt and probably guilty of (or complicit in) things I don't want to mention publicly. But they are not going after her. You have to ask why? It almost has to be that friends of Hillary in the intelligence community have "something" on the people that would like to prosecute her (Trump, Sessions etc..). Others might be afraid for their lives if they came forward. Going after her is career suicide and possibly even a death sentence.

Trump has been a businessman and womanizer his entire life. The IC almost has to have a ton of dirt on him. He has probably done business with Russian gangsters and government associates, mob members in Atlantic City and NY etc... It was all just "business". But the IC can spin that any way they want and damage him badly or destroy him using friends in the press that are not interested in facts or intent. They hate Trump. They are only interested in the ends and will get there by any means.

Trump probably has plenty of dirt on the Clintons, Podesta, The Clinton Foundation, Obama etc... But what can he do with it if they will destroy him if he tries to go after them.

If you read the wikileaks Podesta emails it's obvious that certain kinds of corruption and illicit behavior went all the way up to Obama even if we don't have specifics.

When virtually everyone is corrupt and guilty of criminal behavior and they all have something on each other, no one can drain the swamp.

IMHO there a kind of civil war going on in Washington outside of what the public usually gets to see (though we are seeing more of it with the help of wikileaks). It's a battle inside Washington and the IC between Clinton, Obama, the MSM, and anti Russia sentiment (the neocons) vs. people aligned with Trump that want to drain that swamp and change the country.

woodtoo
03-21-2017, 10:33 AM
That's what I am getting at.

There's no question that Hillary is wildly corrupt and probably guilty of (or complicit in) things I don't want to mention publicly. But they are not going after her. You have to ask why? It almost has to be that friends of Hillary in the intelligence community have "something" on the people that would like to prosecute her (Trump, Sessions etc..). Others might be afraid for their lives if they came forward. Going after her is career suicide and possibly even a death sentence.

Trump has been a businessman and womanizer his entire life. The IC almost has to have a ton of dirt on him. He has probably done business with Russian gangsters and government associates, mob members in Atlantic City and NY etc... It was all just "business". But the IC can spin that any way they want and damage him badly or destroy him using friends in the press that are not interested in facts or intent. They hate Trump. They are only interested in the ends and will get there by any means.

Trump probably has plenty of dirt on the Clintons, Podesta, The Clinton Foundation, Obama etc... But what can he do with it if they will destroy him if he tries to go after them.

If you read the wikileaks Podesta emails it's obvious that certain kinds of corruption and illicit behavior went all the way up to Obama even if we don't have specifics.

When virtually everyone is corrupt and guilty of criminal behavior and they all have something on each other, no one can drain the swamp.

IMHO there a kind of civil war going on in Washington outside of what the public usually gets to see (though we are seeing more of it with the help of wikileaks). It's a battle inside Washington and the IC between Clinton, Obama, the MSM, and anti Russia sentiment (the neocons) vs. people aligned with Trump that want to drain that swamp and change the country.

Well stated the swamp is deep and dirty.

chadk66
03-21-2017, 10:35 AM
We all agree General Flynn was under surveillance when he conversed with the Russians correct?

woodtoo
03-21-2017, 11:22 AM
We all agree General Flynn was under surveillance when he conversed with the Russians correct?

Yes.

woodtoo
03-21-2017, 11:26 AM
I too believe Comey to be the leaker, why don't they straight out ask him?

Pretty good dog and pony show so far.

_______
03-21-2017, 11:45 AM

No.

It would be routine for communications of the Russian ambassador to be monitored by our intelligence agencies. It would be illegal for those same agencies to routinely monitor an American citizen in America.

davew
03-21-2017, 11:47 AM
Comey is very careful crafting his statements. The FBI has no evidence of a FISA warrant... Is the FBI supposed to know what NSA, homeland security, CIA, and the other secret spying organizations are doing?

Trump wiretapping shown in documents of NSA project dragnet, which was running under Bush and 0bama.

http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2017/03/wiretaps-nsa-project-dragnet-docs-reveal-donald-trump-family-alex-jones-surveillance-since-2004.html

chadk66
03-21-2017, 12:16 PM
No.

It would be routine for communications of the Russian ambassador to be monitored by our intelligence agencies. It would be illegal for those same agencies to routinely monitor an American citizen in America.yet they are doing it all the time

MargieRose
03-21-2017, 02:56 PM
Was Comey reading from a "script?" Was he, like Hillary, given the questions prior to, in this case, the hearings? Hmmmm...

Personally, I firmly believe that Obama was well aware of any and all surveillance going on, and it was done with his blessings. I also believe that it was his intention to purposely muddy up the investigative waters, when he "expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies (https://www.dni.gov/index.php/intelligence-community/members-of-the-ic) before applying privacy protections.

Published on Mar 21, 2017
Evidence surfaces Rep. Adam Schiff, ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, fed FBI Director James Comey the questions and answers that were televised to the world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu1SXNgzAaM

A couple of interesting comments to this video:

"People just don't get the fact it's not a republican or democrat thing, with the exception of a handful of politicians (Trey Gowdy for example) both parties have been bought and paid for. There is no difference between the two, they are just the same face with a different mask. And that's why they fear Trump so much. He is an outsider that can't be bought, so they have to destroy him before he brings their whole corrupt house of cards crashing down."

"I noticed he said "wire tapping" which I'm thinking is a very specific, old and outdated technology. He didn't say there is no evidence that Obama was intercepting and listening to Trump's communications."

chadk66
03-21-2017, 03:00 PM
Flynn was in Trump tower when he conversed with the Russians. And he was surveyed there. So you can certainly make the argument Trump Tower was under surveillance

davew
03-21-2017, 03:24 PM
Was Comey reading from a "script?" Was he, like Hillary, given the questions prior to, in this case, the hearings? Hmmmm...

Personally, I firmly believe that Obama was well aware of any and all surveillance going on, and it was done with his blessings. I also believe that it was his intention to purposely muddy up the investigative waters, when he "expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies (https://www.dni.gov/index.php/intelligence-community/members-of-the-ic) before applying privacy protections.

"I noticed he said "wire tapping" which I'm thinking is a very specific, old and outdated technology. He didn't say there is no evidence that Obama was intercepting and listening to Trump's communications."

I am sure that integrating ALL intelligence agencies was VERY HIGH on 0bama's priority list. He just could not get to it with all the Republicans slowing down all of his EO's. That is why he could not get to it until after Trump was elected.

_______
03-21-2017, 03:44 PM
This entire discussion seems to have become unhinged from any factual sources and is now spinning off into birther level nonsense.

At this point, anyone still believing that Obama actually ordered spying on Trump tower is operating on faith. I avoid the religion thread for the pointlessness of challenging anyone's faith. I guess I'll also check out here.

Enjoy your baseless speculation.

woodtoo
03-21-2017, 03:56 PM

Published on Mar 21, 2017
Evidence surfaces Rep. Adam Schiff, ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, fed FBI Director James Comey the questions and answers that were televised to the world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu1SXNgzAaM

A couple of interesting comments to this video:

"People just don't get the fact it's not a republican or democrat thing, with the exception of a handful of politicians (Trey Gowdy for example) both parties have been bought and paid for. There is no difference between the two, they are just the same face with a different mask. And that's why they fear Trump so much. He is an outsider that can't be bought, so they have to destroy him before he brings their whole corrupt house of cards crashing down."

You got that right!! Too scripted. And what the h3ll is it about Biden?
that creeps me out.

woodtoo
03-21-2017, 03:57 PM
This entire discussion seems to have become unhinged from any factual sources and is now spinning off into birther level nonsense.

At this point, anyone still believing that Obama actually ordered spying on Trump tower is operating on faith. I avoid the religion thread for the pointlessness of challenging anyone's faith. I guess I'll also check out here.

Excellent news!!

chadk66
03-21-2017, 04:12 PM
I don't necessarily believe Obama had Trump under surveillance. Did he know he was? Quite possible. Would he have cared? Hell no

Hank
03-21-2017, 05:36 PM

:pound::pound: I'm shocked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tIHtmqRtwE

jk3521
03-22-2017, 08:01 AM
Trump Tower was actually bugged before the election of 2016. Five years before the election of 2016.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/21/fbi-bugged-trump-tower-while-probing-russian-gambling-ring/

classhandicapper
03-22-2017, 09:52 AM
Flynn was in Trump tower when he conversed with the Russians. And he was surveyed there. So you can certainly make the argument Trump Tower was under surveillance

100%

Mike Hawk
03-22-2017, 01:13 PM
It's almost as if people are oblivious to the fact that it has already been revealed that our government has been spying and eavesdropping on ALL Americans already for years and years. :rolleyes: Of course Donald Trump was wiretapped. We're all being wiretapped.

Fred Mertz
03-22-2017, 01:18 PM
We're all being wiretapped.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

signed,

Edward Snowden :jump:

JustRalph
03-22-2017, 01:33 PM
Uh oh........trump was right?

http://bigstory.ap.org/8f45d6141e4e4cce86024af85841a9f7?utm_campaign=Soci alFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

dartman51
03-22-2017, 01:36 PM
Trump Tower was actually bugged before the election of 2016. Five years before the election of 2016.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/21/fbi-bugged-trump-tower-while-probing-russian-gambling-ring/

Comey also said there is an ongoing investigation into Trump campaign and Russian connections since July of 2016. Since the Trump campaign was run out of Trump tower, it stands to reason that there is, or has been surveillance going on there, in THAT time frame. Including wiretapping or other listening methods. :eek:

delayjf
03-22-2017, 03:54 PM

Given the lefts hatred of Trump, if they had the goods on the Donald, why wouldn't they play their hand to get rid of him. I don't think Obama would be heart broken if the Clintons went down in a mutually assured destruction scenario - unless he would go down with them.

MargieRose
03-23-2017, 11:03 AM
"I also believe that it was his [Obama's] intention to purposely muddy up the investigative waters, when he "expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies (https://www.dni.gov/index.php/intelligence-community/members-of-the-ic) before applying privacy protections."

Was Obama ever directly asked why HE, just days before leaving office, decided to expand 'power' to 16 other intelligence agencies? Of course, I've read a lot of speculation as to why it was done but nothing specifically from the former President himself. Couldn't he be subpoenaed and placed under oath to explain his actions? I think he should be!

chadk66
03-23-2017, 11:41 AM
Uh oh........trump was right?

http://bigstory.ap.org/8f45d6141e4e4cce86024af85841a9f7?utm_campaign=Soci alFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=APthis will shock nobody. not even those who pretend it didn't happen or know and won't admit it.:headbanger:

woodtoo
03-23-2017, 01:24 PM
Will take a while for the sunshine to warm up the bloom. It is coming very soon 3......2......1.....Mr. Sessions Sir

woodtoo
03-23-2017, 01:35 PM
Mr. Montgomery show me the 47 hard drives, and stay safe.:headbanger:

Greyfox
03-23-2017, 05:33 PM
From the Washington Examiner:

The Washington Post's Bob Woodward warned on Wednesday that there are people from the Obama administration who could be facing criminal charges for unmasking the names of Trump transition team members from surveillance of foreign officials.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said earlier that he had briefed Trump on new information, unrelated to an investigation into Russian activities, that suggested that several members of Trump's transition team and perhaps Trump himself had their identities "unmasked" after their communications were intercepted by U.S. intelligence officials.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/woodward-obama-officials-possibly-facing-criminal-charges/article/2618185

JustRalph
03-23-2017, 06:32 PM
Up next....a smoking gun?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html

chadk66
03-23-2017, 06:43 PM
sit back and enjoy the show now :popcorn:

JustRalph
03-23-2017, 09:42 PM
Indictments would be so sweet

reckless
03-23-2017, 11:36 PM
I just hope Jeff Sessions does in fact arrest many of these leakers, who are mostly partisan Obama and Clinton appointees.

They committed treason, plain and simple.

Sorry that the GOP and the country doesn't have the stomach for it, but Barry Obama should get arrested too, since he was the one that ordered all this criminality, directly or indirectly.

I'd love to see Jim Comey get fired too, but I might be getting ahead of myself at this time.

fast4522
03-23-2017, 11:55 PM
Indictments would be so sweet

You have to think the likelihood of someone turning up dead in a park before that happens is very real.

woodtoo
03-24-2017, 10:09 AM
NSA reveal smoking gun today, Comey hiding under covers.
PDJT is no rookie, Nancy.

OntheRail
03-24-2017, 12:47 PM
I just hope Jeff Sessions does in fact arrest many of these leakers, who are mostly partisan Obama and Clinton appointees.

They committed treason, plain and simple.

Sorry that the GOP and the country doesn't have the stomach for it, but Barry Obama should get arrested too, since he was the one that ordered all this criminality, directly or indirectly.

I'd love to see Jim Comey get fired too, but I might be getting ahead of myself at this time.

I think Comey will get hung out as a speed or heavy bag at some at some point.

PaceAdvantage
03-24-2017, 12:50 PM
They'll just spin it and say, well, Trump NEEDED to be spied on...he's working with/for the Russians for crying out loud! :pound:

davew
03-25-2017, 06:07 AM
William Binney says that NSA has information on 280-300 million US cirizens. FBI gets on people in USA and CIA gets on these people while not in USA. There is no 'masking' if you are in FBI or CIA so have complete access to everything - at least a couple thousand people could get raw information. There is no way to tell who gets what information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpKRCCCvbaU#t=1202.396336

woodtoo
03-29-2017, 10:33 AM
They'll just spin it and say, well, Trump NEEDED to be spied on...he's working with/for the Russians for crying out loud! :pound:

You nailed it!!
Former Deputy Asst. Sec. of Defense Evelyn Farkas reveals to MSNBC.
" If they found out HOW we knew about what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians-that they would try to neutralize those
sources and methods; meaning we would no longer have access to that intelligence"
The cat is officially out of the bag. We have a leaker also.

woodtoo
03-29-2017, 11:36 AM
Evelyn Farkas famous last words from interview
" That's why...you know...the leaking."

chadk66
03-29-2017, 01:28 PM
shhhhh. what's that sound? Oh it's just the shit hitting the fan :lol:

boxcar
03-29-2017, 05:43 PM
Everyone here knows that early in January of this year, Obama changed the rules for NSA that allows them to share intel with 16 other agencies, right? Tell me Obama isn't complicit in this! Just a coincidence that Obama changes the rules on his way out the door and all the leaks about Trump find their way into the media.

We can only hope that more than few heads will roll on this scandal which is already making Watergate look like child's play -- complete with cover-ups -- beginning with Comey.

davew
03-29-2017, 06:14 PM
Everyone here knows that early in January of this year, Obama changed the rules for NSA that allows them to share intel with 16 other agencies, right? Tell me Obama isn't complicit in this! Just a coincidence that Obama changes the rules on his way out the door and all the leaks about Trump find their way into the media.

We can only hope that more than few heads will roll on this scandal which is already making Watergate look like child's play -- complete with cover-ups -- beginning with Comey.

Keep on hoping, the number of people that lose their job can be counted on one hand and none of those will be jailed :(

JustRalph
03-29-2017, 07:41 PM

It has no legs because the media will bury it. The Pretorian guard is still in place

reckless
04-05-2017, 01:02 AM
shhhhh. what's that sound? Oh it's just the shit hitting the fan :lol:

The treasonous Democrat Party was a full-fledged supporter and shadow ally of Russia when that country was a real true enemy of the USA, unlike the straw dog enemy today's Democrats, today's soon to be irrelevant major media entities, and today's GOP warmongers such as John McCain and Lindsay Graham wants us to believe.

Which reminds me.... enjoy these from one of the truly great musical sounds of the 1960s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZjYnCkwKcM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqROZmfbojc

davew
04-14-2017, 09:24 AM
0bama hired the british to spy for him

apparently they just did it

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gchq-first-intercept-messages-between-063626978.html

davew
04-30-2022, 12:01 AM
You nailed it!!
Former Deputy Asst. Sec. of Defense Evelyn Farkas reveals to MSNBC.
" If they found out HOW we knew about what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians-that they would try to neutralize those
sources and methods; meaning we would no longer have access to that intelligence"
The cat is officially out of the bag. We have a leaker also.

Farkas is now running McCain Institute

https://news.asu.edu/20220426-university-news-evelyn-farkas-new-mccain-institute-executive-director?msclkid=eceab079c83911ec952597e28400b688

xtb
04-30-2022, 12:32 PM
This thread did not age well.