PDA

View Full Version : Lois Lerner referral on criminal charges

JustRalph
03-15-2017, 11:06 AM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/04/09/lerner-contempt-vote-n1822069

Lerner may get her comeuppance

woodtoo
03-15-2017, 11:24 AM
I feel like I'm living in a dream with Wily E. Coyote and the Roadrunner.beep beep.

Track Collector
03-15-2017, 11:54 AM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/04/09/lerner-contempt-vote-n1822069

Lerner may get her comeuppance

The key word here is "may".

So many government officials end up being above the law, and because more and more seem to be involved in wrong-doing, the end result tends to become a mutual protection society. Investigations have the potential to lead to bigger fish, which is why they often shut down early in the process or never get started in the first place.

Time will tell if things are going to be different with the Trump administration.

NJ Stinks
03-15-2017, 11:58 AM
This is the key line in the article:

.... Or the most powerful federal agency abusing its power to target innocent conservative groups?

Good luck finding the supposedly "innocent conservative groups". :rolleyes:

OntheRail
03-15-2017, 12:14 PM
The key word here is "may".

So many government officials end up being above the law, and because more and more seem to be involved in wrong-doing, the end result tends to become a mutual protection society. Investigations have the potential to lead to bigger fish, which is why they often shut down early in the process or never get started in the first place.

Time will tell if things are going to be different with the Trump administration.

The you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours does not apply.... as we have a new Top Dog... he comes with no fleas and is leashless, owned by no one but protective of his home and the people that have a right to live in it.... ;)

Track Collector
03-15-2017, 12:26 PM
If the Justice Department refuses to pursue charges against Lerner, it's fair to say one reason is because they don't want information leading back to the administration coming out in court.

Maybe instead this is the key sentence in the article. ;)

davew
03-15-2017, 02:24 PM
A 3 year old article, I understand they can run at a snails pace in Washington DC when the want to but I don't think they are moving.

That Cummings guy is linked to this and should be in jail as well.

JustRalph
03-15-2017, 06:53 PM
A 3 year old article, I understand they can run at a snails pace in Washington DC when the want to but I don't think they are moving.

That Cummings guy is linked to this and should be in jail as well.

Came back up in questioning today.......they have been asked to refer her back to justice Dept. I can't imagine what has changed?

She receives 90k a year in retirement

chadk66
03-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Her new nickname will be "titanic":headbanger:

fast4522
03-15-2017, 09:17 PM
It would be nice if they go after her pension as a chip that she could roll over on the the pressure she was given to break the law.

JustRalph
03-15-2017, 09:44 PM
The committee refused to officially consider it. At least for now.

She will probably skate

chadk66
03-16-2017, 09:20 AM
they need to start an eye for an eye attitude. Every time a judge stops an immigration halt prosecute one of the liberals like Lois, etc.

davew
05-13-2017, 01:43 PM
IRS execs are not going to testify because of 'death threats'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/12/irs-tea-party-bias-case/319891001/

they would be somewhat safe sitting in a jail cage

Clocker
05-13-2017, 02:01 PM
And speaking of the IRS, if Trump wants to fire people, IRS Commissioner John Koskinen would be a good start.

Tom
05-13-2017, 02:16 PM
Death threats?
Good to see Hillary getting back on her feet.

Or maybe Billy working on his second book?
Working Title.....Death and Taxers.

chadk66
05-13-2017, 04:54 PM
how is the commish not gone already? not a big enough hole in the swamp yet?

JustRalph
05-13-2017, 08:45 PM
If he's employed, he has to follow orders.........like providing documents n data

fast4522
05-13-2017, 10:22 PM
You people need a boost, listen to uncle Dan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_31SNQayr8g

Tom
05-14-2017, 09:28 AM
It is extremely important that ALL crimes committed under the previous administrations be fully and aggressively prosecuted, above and beyond any that were committed by ordinary citizens. This cuts party lines.

People in government are necessarily responsible to higher standards than you and I are. They are positions of power and we cannot afford to allow any degree of abuse of that power.

A maximum sentence for this bitch in some hard-core max secutiy prison will send a strong message to the scumbags in Trump's administration as well as the administrations that follow. Rule of thumb - all government people are probably crooked and liars. Ignore that advice at your own peril.

This was obviously a hate crime, too boot.