PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed individual hopped White House fence

Jess Hawsen Arown
03-11-2017, 10:22 PM
President Trump said the individual was disturbed. He could just as easily said he was a Democrat. Those words are synonymous.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/11/suspected-white-house-fence-jumper-charged-with-carrying-dangerous-weapon-seen-behind-mansion-column.html

Let me make it clear that I am not a Republican. For those who think Republicans are saints, I say they just seem that way compared to Democrats.

Trump's most difficult campaign promise is Term Limits. But it is worth the effort to try.

Ocala Mike
03-12-2017, 06:13 AM
Correction: The police apprehended one of the two disturbed individuals who hopped the White House fence. The other has taken up semi-permanent residence there.

johnhannibalsmith
03-12-2017, 11:23 AM
President Trump said the individual was disturbed. He could just as easily said he was a Democrat. ...

He also could have said it was Elvis or Napoleon. And only about half the country would doubt it.

FantasticDan
03-12-2017, 12:09 PM
Correction: The police apprehended one of the two disturbed individuals who hopped the White House fence. The other has taken up semi-permanent residence there.

He also could have said it was Elvis or Napoleon. And only about half the country would doubt it.

:D :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

BaffertsWig
03-14-2017, 09:25 AM
Republicrat, Democran, what's the difference?

boxcar
03-14-2017, 09:32 AM

What's not being reported, however, by the MSM is that the two "disturbed" fence hoppers were sent by the very disturbed and perturbed narcissistic ex-president who has taken up residency in DC because he just can't let go.

Clocker
03-14-2017, 07:28 PM
What's not being reported, however, by the MSM is that the two "disturbed" fence hoppers were sent by the very disturbed and perturbed narcissistic ex-president who has taken up residency in DC because Valerie Jarrett said he had to stay to protect her legacy.

Fixed.

Tom
03-14-2017, 07:31 PM
Republicrat, Democran, what's the difference?

Not much.

boxcar
03-14-2017, 09:14 PM
Fixed.

Either that or the Obamas are free-wheeling swingers.