PDA

View Full Version : Has twinspires.com been treating you unfairly? Please feel free to contact me in a pm

Bill Cullen
03-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Has twinspires.com been treating you unfairly?

Please feel free to contact me in a private message.

In unity there is strength.

Sincerely,

Bill Cullen

Fox
03-11-2017, 11:36 PM
Unfairly in what way?

Frankie D
03-12-2017, 08:32 PM
I don't consider this to be "unfair" but yesterday I bet a win bet. When i checked my bets after the race there were two of that same bet. Obviously this bet did not win.

I suppose I should look into it but it may have been my mistake.

I just recently found online wagering and am reviving a passion I had dropped back in about 1990... Mostly I find twinspires to be great but am open to points otherwise.

Murph
03-13-2017, 09:45 PM
You don't mention what your issue might be. I have been treated very well by TS for many years. I can call them almost anytime and have never had more than a minor problem.

Bet $2 for FREE full card PP's. Excellent coverage of all types of racing, great
wagering and video tools plus the video replay library adds up to a nice package for me.

I hope you can work something out with them.

Dahoss2002
03-14-2017, 03:56 AM
Other than me losing on my wagers, they give me what I ask for.

lamboguy
03-14-2017, 07:02 AM
they treat me well. they give me a deal, bet $50 on Sam Houston on both monday and tuesday and they give you $25 on wednesday.

i am hoping other adw's copy that promotion, i like that one. for me its better than getting 10% more in a blind pool like everyone else is doing these days.

tanner12oz
03-14-2017, 09:33 PM
Promotions have gotten better. I wish they would quit tweaking the mobile platform. Its changed I think 3 times now in the few years I've been with them. Throws me for a loop and takes alot of getting use to the new format. Too much info on the current platform. Mobile should be about straight betting not handicapping, statistics and stuff. Just imo of course.

Hapman
03-15-2017, 10:08 AM
I've been pretty happy with them to be honest.

TSC points/rewards system could be improved but that's about the only gripe I've ever had.

Free ultimate PPs with a bet, pretty good customer service. How are they treating you unfairly?

EMD4ME
03-15-2017, 10:15 AM
I only use them as a back up option but I have to say, they have this 1 sales rep, he calls me 2x a month always asking what can we do to earn your business? To make you happy.

That's to be commended.

kingfin66
03-16-2017, 01:22 AM
Other than me losing on my wagers, they give me what I ask for.

Same damn thing happens to me! Those bastards.

no breathalyzer
03-16-2017, 08:03 AM
F them .. they took my deposits told me they never got them.. showed them my bank statement proving they did, then locked my account.. after all the $$$ that i bet thru them( even got my brother to bet there who bets more$$$ then i do) they suspended my account over $70 bucks :lol: and to top it off charged me $ 25 3 different times due to what they called insufficient funds

rrpic6
03-16-2017, 03:34 PM
I only use them as a back up option but I have to say, they have this 1 sales rep, he calls me 2x a month always asking what can we do to earn your business? To make you happy.

That's to be commended.

VIP Rep named Thomas called me today. We had a nice conversation about BRIS, Twinspires, The Kentucky Derby and even Mahoning Valley (the 20 cent pick 6 was hit for 88K Monday thru TS). He even invited me to the Oaks and Derby but I can't make it as my niece is getting married that day. He even invited me to visit his office in Lexington this April when I'll be commuting back and forth to Keeneland. Hoping for a rain check in the future.

RR

gib
03-20-2017, 09:48 AM

Sincerely,

Bill Cullen

Late to the party but nope. I've never sensed any unfairness.

. . . and, Twinspires along it's brother Kennelandselect, where I make most of my wagers, have served up some of the best customer service the I had on the interweb.

CincyHorseplayer
03-20-2017, 10:00 AM

Sincerely,

Bill Cullen

I started here. Looked around to try some other ADW's just because. And now I am back. Love the place. Doing a great job. :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
03-20-2017, 11:08 AM

Sincerely,

Bill CullenWhat happens when I contact you via PM if I feel I am being treated unfairly?

summersquall
03-20-2017, 11:15 AM
Living in a state which does not allow for ADW wagering these past few years Twinspires has continued to maintain my account, which migrated over from youbet, thereby allowing for viewing all races. I still have to travel to my local track in order to place a wager though.

surfdog89
03-20-2017, 12:04 PM
I support Twinspires...........been fair and honest with me......:cool:

olddaddy
03-20-2017, 12:21 PM
Twinspires has made mistakes with my account but rectified them and compensated me. Their policy on pps are good. Their promotions and contests are improving. The adw that should be complained about is xpressbet, they have been rude when they error and dont always rectify and I have never been compensated and their contests and promotions are basically zip.

no breathalyzer
03-21-2017, 08:15 AM
Twinspires has made mistakes with my account but rectified them and compensated me. Their policy on pps are good. Their promotions and contests are improving. The adw that should be complained about is xpressbet, they have been rude when they error and dont always rectify and I have never been compensated and their contests and promotions are basically zip.

:lol: Since you are so fortunate tell them to fix mine.. they refuse to admit they are wrong despite me proving otherwise.. pumped thousands of dollars thru thire account only to lock me out over 78 bucks... REALLY FING STUPID BUSINESS DECISION

olddaddy
03-21-2017, 02:12 PM
:lol: Since you are so fortunate tell them to fix mine.. they refuse to admit they are wrong despite me proving otherwise.. pumped thousands of dollars thru thire account only to lock me out over 78 bucks... REALLY FING STUPID BUSINESS DECISION

I stated my case, showed them my evidence, they reviewed the situation and then rectified the situation to my satisfaction. Im sorry you are not getting satisfaction, Im just stating what happened to me.

gabe
03-23-2017, 02:45 PM
I deposited recently and ever since they have been calling. that is good service right?

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2017, 02:50 PM
Depends on what they are calling about.

Broad Brush
03-23-2017, 09:37 PM
I like using Twinspires. They do call to see what they can do for me.
The only bad thing I had happen was when Treve won the Arc for the
2nd time. I bet $200 to win on her at 12 or 13/1 and I checked my account
and I got only 3/1. I called to complain and was told that the bets went
thru some hub and she was coupled with a few other horses.
They did honor the odds a few days later for everybody.

I have been shutout a few times because of the sight being down
but I can't complain about too much.

Murph
03-23-2017, 10:57 PM
I deposited recently and ever since they have been calling. that is good service right?YES, it is. Please talk to them and tell them what you like and what you may have looked for and not found on their site. Prepare any questions you have for them. Their staff can point you to features and benefits at your level of wagering you may not be aware of. They seem to be interested that you are very comfortable while parking your bankroll in their ADW garage.

When I re opened my account I wasn't contacted by phone and have old history with them. I was asked to survey by competitors though. I think the difference is you have funded your account at a more significant level than I did.

It is interesting to note the differences in how the companies are selling to us. Maybe soliciting customer feedback on this personal level helps give all users a better ADW platform in the long run.

SG4
03-24-2017, 10:40 PM
Twinspires customer service called me this morning just to tell me I had rewards points which would be expiring in a few days & by the time the short phone call was done they had already converted this to $ into my account. Have to appreciate a move like that. Although why should rewards points expire, that's another question.

NorCalGreg
03-24-2017, 10:51 PM

Did you and EMD take the same Business Administration course?

no breathalyzer
03-24-2017, 10:59 PM
Did you and EMD take the same Business Administration course?

:):ThmbUp::lol: I like you Greg so i will stay neutral ... I'm almost certain you just busting balls... On a serious note i don't find this situation funny... joke is on them i still bet thru them and they just don't know it

NorCalGreg
03-24-2017, 11:08 PM
:):ThmbUp::lol: I like you Greg so i will stay neutral ... I'm almost certain you just busting balls... On a serious note i don't find this situation funny... joke is on them i still bet thru them and they just don't know it

I know it's not funny when YOU'RE the guy that's got his account locked--I had Pay Pal do something like that once---I wasn't laughing then :mad:

tanner12oz
03-26-2017, 06:41 PM
I got credited for a pick 4 bonus like 5x and eventually called and asked wtf is going on..they said one of them was bad but the rest were legit. I didn't have the slightest idea how but whatever you say ts