PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to vote Democratic is number one best seller

Jess Hawsen Arown
03-11-2017, 08:44 AM
After all, it is the most comprehensive book on the Democratic Party ever written.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/10/blank-book-about-democrats-is-no-1-bestseller-on-amazon/

I am in the running to read the audio book.

“It took a very long time to research this book,” he said. “When I observed their record and reasons to vote for them — on reasons of economics or foreign policy or homeland security or civil rights and so on — I realized it was probably best to just leave all the pages blank.

“When I started researching the book and going through this exhaustive study process, at first I turned to the 2012 Democratic National Convention, and it turned out they were deciding whether or not to include God in their party platform,” he said.

“And the Democrats booed God. That’s not good. So I decided probably if I’m going to make a good case to vote for Democrats, probably just leave that chapter blank.”

The self-published trolling tome — available in paperback for $8.03 — is not all devoid of words, as it contains headers and an actual bibliography.

The book’s Amazon page describes it as “the most exhaustively researched and coherently argued Democrat Party apologia to date … a political treatise sure to stand the test of time.”

Yes, it is the Pet Rock of the 21st Century. But it is the Pet Rock nobody should be without. :cool:

garyscpa
03-11-2017, 09:01 AM
Is it available in Kindle yet? :)

davew
03-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Let me know how long the audio book is, and if there is background sound like butterflies flapping their wings.

Tom
03-11-2017, 10:18 AM
That is pretty funny, and a dang neat idea to make money!
Double edge sword - reveal the shallowness of the left, AND does it by using capitalism to the max! :pound:

NJ Stinks
03-11-2017, 11:25 AM
The New York Post is the source most Americans reach for when they want to know what the filthy rich Aussie thinks. :rolleyes:

woodtoo
03-11-2017, 01:09 PM
The New York Post is the source most Americans reach for when they want to know what the filthy rich Aussie thinks. :rolleyes:

Did you even take the time to read any or all of the book?
It was a riveting page tearer!:lol:

wisconsin
03-11-2017, 02:24 PM
I was going to share from the book, but I am at a loss for words...

Marshall Bennett
03-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Maybe I'm missing something. Aside from a million or so stupid liberals, who would buy any book with blank pages? :confused:

FantasticDan
03-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Maybe I'm missing something. Aside from a million or so stupid liberals, who would buy any book with blank pages? :confused:Pretty sure it's not the stupid liberals who sent it to Amazon #1. :pound::bang:

Tom
03-12-2017, 09:22 AM
Alternate title - SNL Script with the not-funny stuff removed.

Jess Hawsen Arown
03-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Maybe I'm missing something. Aside from a million or so stupid liberals, who would buy any book with blank pages? :confused:

It's a symbol. Like that foam NUMBER ONE finger that fans hold up at sporting events. It holds no real value, but it makes people feel good.

To own and show off a book that speaks the truth by saying nothing is a beautiful thing.

Makes you feel all gooey warm inside. :kiss:

Marshall Bennett
03-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Pretty sure it's not the stupid liberals who sent it to Amazon #1. :pound::bang:
No, but its the stupid liberals they had in mind in selling it. :lol:

davew
03-12-2017, 12:29 PM
maybe it is time for a 'pet snowflake'

woodtoo
03-12-2017, 03:34 PM
maybe it is time for a 'pet snowflake'
Like those glass shakable globes but with 1 lonely snowflake that you can
protect and nurture.:lol:

barahona44
03-12-2017, 03:35 PM
There was an error at the printers. The cover for this book was supposed to be "Donald Trump:My Strategy to Avoid Bankruptcy Court"

Book was in its fourth printing too.:D

Lemon Drop Husker
03-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Read it today.

Best book I've read in a while. Obvious, and to the point, but eloquently written.

5*