PDA

View Full Version : Santa Anita Handicap Discussion

letswastemoney
03-09-2017, 01:17 PM
I'm a bit lost in this race.

Can Midnight Storm go 10 furlongs? Is Shaman Ghost the only other alternative? What do you think?

letswastemoney
03-09-2017, 04:21 PM
After some thinking, it's just a bad race with too many question marks.

Sure Midnight Storm can win, but Shaman Ghost is more reliable at the distance. I don't give either one too much confidence.

Follow Me Crev is somewhat interesting with his 121 TimeformUS figure last time.

ultracapper
03-09-2017, 04:36 PM
If Follow Me Crev is a legitimate player in the Santa Anita Handicap, he has either come a long way, or the field is quite soft.

letswastemoney
03-09-2017, 04:58 PM
If Follow Me Crev is a legitimate player in the Santa Anita Handicap, he has either come a long way, or the field is quite soft. Maybe not to win, but it's the third-highest last out TimeformUS figure so he can hit the board.

arw629
03-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Nothing clever here ...Midnight Storm wires the field or Shaman Ghost runs him down

Immortal6
03-11-2017, 01:17 PM
Nothing clever here ...Midnight Storm wires the field or Shaman Ghost runs him down

I absolutely agree with this sentiment. Doesn't seem to be any other speed in the field to really go out and challenge MS, I think if Shaman Ghost runs a clunker the :5: and :9: have the next best shots to finish out the exacta.