PDA

View Full Version : Trump Just Might be What America Needs

maddog42
03-09-2017, 06:37 AM
A Mea Culpa from Maddog. Trump (in the long run) just might be what America and the Democratic Party needed. He has mobilized Dems like I have never seen. He is so laughably bad that Republicans are surely gonna lose a few seats in the House and senate. Maybe not in the 2018 election but surely 2020 and beyond. It might be worth 4 years of suffering to get this result.

chadk66
03-09-2017, 08:13 AM
man somebody just isn't getting it:pound:

PaceAdvantage
03-09-2017, 08:16 AM
A Mea Culpa from Maddog. Trump (in the long run) just might be what America and the Democratic Party needed. He has mobilized Dems like I have never seen. He is so laughably bad that Republicans are surely gonna lose a few seats in the House and senate. Maybe not in the 2018 election but surely 2020 and beyond. It might be worth 4 years of suffering to get this result.Yes, I'm sure you're correct. Clinging to this belief is a lot more productive than going out and rioting, burning cars, and smashing windows. So I will pretend to agree with you to soothe you and calm you down even further...:sleeping:

boxcar
03-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Yes, I'm sure you're correct. Clinging to this belief is a lot more productive than going out and rioting, burning cars, and smashing windows. So I will pretend to agree with you to soothe you and calm you down even further...:sleeping:

Did the Mad Doggie just admit to lack of leadership in the Dem party -- that neither his high holy Muslim highness Obama or Queen Hillary or anyone else, for that matter, in the party is capable of energizing and mobilizing their own party? I think he did! And I think this is one of the reasons why the Dem party has been reduced since 2012 to a pathetic regional political party.

PowerUpPaynter
03-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Trump is on fire! Liberal hacks havent been this upset since Republican Abe Lincoln freed the slaves. Some one find these softies a safe space.

2018 the Republicans will have a super majority.

Liberalism is dying fast... and thank god for it

FantasticDan
03-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Trump is on fire!
https://m.popkey.co/6c46c6/wEqOq.gif

Marshall Bennett
03-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Trump made the evil lefties mad. The gutter variety. They've taken their anger out in force to the streets. They're creating havoc and unrest, often even violent.They're identifying who they are by the millions. They're showing all of America where the problem really lies.
Any American with a lick of common sense can fully understand what they're seeing and that this is not what they want!
The Democrats are a dying party by their own undoing. Trump merely kick started the process by getting elected. :ThmbUp:

barahona44
03-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Trump is on fire! Liberal hacks havent been this upset since Republican Abe Lincoln freed the slaves. Some one find these softies a safe space.

2018 the Republicans will have a super majority.

Liberalism is dying fast... and thank god for it

It sure wasn't LIBERALS that were upset about Lincoln freeing the slaves.

PaceAdvantage
03-09-2017, 01:16 PM
It sure wasn't LIBERALS that were upset about Lincoln freeing the slaves.But it sure was Democrats, that's for sure...

barahona44
03-09-2017, 01:43 PM
But it sure was Democrats, that's for sure...

'Tis true but he didn't say Democrats.I saw my opening and took it.
And if it wasn'the liberals, then it must have been the conserv...(strangulation gurgling sounds commence) :D