PDA

View Full Version : Pompano March 8th

willphorse
03-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Just wanted to post one for tonight

Race 9- NW1751

2 Hurricane Howard is very fast off the gate. Pocket trip at this class last out where pace was stiff. MY TOP SELECTION!!!

4 College Major drops a few classes, and wasn't asked in last. Early pace of the race was swift, but last 1/2 was not too fast and there was little close from College Major. Class drop may do the trick, but think minor awards are possible.

6 Shootin Tyme- Made move into a mediocre last 1/2. If it was faster, would be a major player, but I believe minors are likely.

willphorse
03-08-2017, 10:03 PM
What the hell...

Race 8

I like the 3 from Race 6 last week, Sophia Seelster, Shadys Art and Ahlbback Yankee. Tied for fastest 1/4 last week. Sophia Seelster was the pace setter, Shadys Art pocket, Ahlbback Yankee 2nd over. Here I like these 3 to complete the Exacta, and if I had to choose one as my top Selection, it would be Sophia Seelster!

willphorse
03-08-2017, 10:19 PM
What the hell...

Race 8

I like the 3 from Race 6 last week, Sophia Seelster, Shadys Art and Ahlbback Yankee. Tied for fastest 1/4 last week. Sophia Seelster was the pace setter, Shadys Art pocket, Ahlbback Yankee 2nd over. Here I like these 3 to complete the Exacta, and if I had to choose one as my top Selection, it would be Sophia Seelster!

Winner $10.40
Exacta $60.00
Trifecta $186.00

willphorse
03-08-2017, 10:41 PM
Just wanted to post one for tonight

Race 9- NW1751

2 Hurricane Howard is very fast off the gate. Pocket trip at this class last out where pace was stiff. MY TOP SELECTION!!!

4 College Major drops a few classes, and wasn't asked in last. Early pace of the race was swift, but last 1/2 was not too fast and there was little close from College Major. Class drop may do the trick, but think minor awards are possible.

6 Shootin Tyme- Made move into a mediocre last 1/2. If it was faster, would be a major player, but I believe minors are likely.

Did not shape up like I anticipated... Empty.