PDA

View Full Version : So tired of winning: Melania winning

JustRalph
03-08-2017, 08:48 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/politics/melania-trumps-approval-ratings-are-way-up/index.html

barahona44
03-08-2017, 09:17 PM
I does believe Michelle wins this brawl.She had a higher rating from both her own party and the opponent party.

jk3521
03-08-2017, 10:18 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/politics/melania-trumps-approval-ratings-are-way-up/index.html

It says, "Another interesting note on Melania Trump's new poll numbers: men have a more favorable view of her than women"

Gee, I wonder why? :popcorn:

rastajenk
03-09-2017, 08:13 AM
Because no one wages War on Women like other women.:ThmbUp:

boxcar
03-09-2017, 08:24 PM
Because no one wages War on Women like other women.:ThmbUp:

Excellent! :ThmbUp:

thaskalos
03-09-2017, 09:18 PM
How could Melania not be more popular with men?

jk3521
03-09-2017, 09:43 PM
How could Melania not be more popular with men?

I'm sure it's purely an intellectual attraction. :rolleyes:

kingfin66
03-09-2017, 09:47 PM
You guys are all joking right? Or is this a serious topic?

jk3521
03-09-2017, 09:56 PM
You guys are all joking right? Or is this a serious topic?

It's a garbage topic. Means nothing. It's just been kind of slow around here lately.

mostpost
03-09-2017, 11:21 PM
So Melania is more popular than she was before. Fine with me. I have nothing against her. I hope she does a great job as First Lady.

But, no matter how well she does, she can't make up for her husband. You know the one. The one with the crappy approval ratings.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-09-2017, 11:25 PM
So Melania is more popular than she was before. Fine with me. I have nothing against her. I hope she does a great job as First Lady.

But, no matter how well she does, she can't make up for her husband. You know the one. The one with the crappy approval ratings.

She'll do great.

Better than the Fat Ass 1st lady from the last 8 years.

mostpost
03-09-2017, 11:49 PM
She'll do great.

Typical response from one of the right wing wackos on this forum. I seriously doubt that Melania Trump would ever refer to Michelle Obama as "the Fat Ass first lady." It's a matter of class. I'm not going to get into a debate over which first lady has the most class.
What I do know is that you have none.

FantasticDan
03-09-2017, 11:58 PM
She'll do great.
I'd point out the fact that Michelle Obama had an approval rating of 70%, if I wanted to make you look like an idiot.. but you've already taken care of that yourself..

NorCalGreg
03-10-2017, 04:46 AM
I thought ---for a First Lady--Michelle was kinda cute.

davew
03-10-2017, 06:43 AM
this is an unfair poll - we need to wait until her term is over.

you never know if she pushes a cause and has great results like kids eating more celery sticks in school lunches.

jk3521
03-10-2017, 07:28 AM
She'll do great.

Better than the Fat Ass 1st lady from the last 8 years.\

Describing her that way smacks of being a slightly racist comment about the way the women of African heritage bodies are proportioned. Just sayin'.

newtothegame
03-10-2017, 07:45 AM
\

Describing her that way smacks of being a slightly racist comment about the way the women of African heritage bodies are proportioned. Just sayin'.
NO, YOU attempted to make it racist. Fat (to use his words) is in NO way racist. Typical dem response in trying to play a race card where there is NONE!
Call him out for the weight comment but don't try to interject something that isn't there....
:ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

jk3521
03-10-2017, 08:30 AM
NO, YOU attempted to make it racist. Fat (to use his words) is in NO way racist.
Call him out for the weight comment but don't try to interject something that isn't there....
:ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

He was describing a certain part of the woman's body as "fat", not that she was fat. And I'm not one of those Dems. I call it as I see it.

PaceAdvantage
03-10-2017, 12:31 PM
I thought ---for a First Lady--Michelle was kinda cute.True, but then again, like you said, you have to consider her competition...not too difficult against that group...:lol:

barahona44
03-10-2017, 01:16 PM
True, but then again, like you said, you have to consider her competition...not too difficult against that group...:lol:

Well, all I know is that whenever I saw pictures of Barbara Bush, I had to make sure nobody was looking at me when I stood up. :D

newtothegame
03-10-2017, 01:58 PM
He was describing a certain part of the woman's body as "fat", not that she was fat. And I'm not one of those Dems. I call it as I see it.

So from the above...YOUR words.....tell us what part of describing certain parts of her body" is racist?

jk3521
03-10-2017, 03:14 PM
So from the above...YOUR words.....tell us what part of describing certain parts of her body" is racist?

I give up!:faint:

JustRalph
03-10-2017, 05:03 PM
\

And they celebrate it

davew
11-14-2018, 08:00 PM
Melania recommends and gets staff firing. Kelly might be next.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-aide-ricardel-forced-showdown-melania-232418805.html

Clocker
11-14-2018, 08:25 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-aide-ricardel-forced-showdown-melania-232418805.html
From that article:

Mira Ricardel, the White House deputy national security adviser, was forced out of her job on Wednesday after President Donald Trump's wife, Melania, said Ricardel did not deserve the honor of working for her husband.I can't remember, did Melania's position and authority in the Cabinet require Senate confirmation?

barahona44
11-14-2018, 08:26 PM

Please tell me it was a bare claws, hair pulling cat fight and video is available. :D :cool:

Lemon Drop Husker
11-14-2018, 09:52 PM
this is an unfair poll - we need to wait until her term is over.

you never know if she pushes a cause and has great results like kids eating more celery sticks in school lunches.

Melania said she would be more like Jackie Kennedy. Reserved, fashionable, and graceful.

She has done that, and brought 'fashion' to the FLOTUS again, but they hate the Bad Orange Man so much they see her as ugly.

#BeBetter

She isn't asking for much.

jk3521
11-14-2018, 10:08 PM
This whole saga is beginning to sound more and more like the next season of "House Of Cards" :D

Lemon Drop Husker
11-14-2018, 10:10 PM
This whole saga is beginning to sound more and more like the next season of "House Of Cards" :D

Never watched the show.

Can I ask why?

horses4courses
11-15-2018, 12:57 AM
Melania will ultimately be a UUUUGE winner.
As soon as the divorce is final.

I'll be rooting for her big time, too.
Living with swine can't be easy.

jk3521
11-15-2018, 07:26 AM
Never watched the show.

Can I ask why?

It's a long story about a husband and wife in the White House. But the thing that got me was how the first couple of seasons were so promising, but it wound up being nothing but a soap opera.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFmaubKJOaY

davew
11-15-2018, 09:54 AM
It's a long story about a husband and wife in the White House. But the thing that got me was how the first couple of seasons were so promising, but it wound up being nothing but a soap opera.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFmaubKJOaY

How did they write Kevin Spacey out when he was accused of sexually harassing under age men during his younger life?

woodtoo
11-15-2018, 10:00 AM
As soon as the divorce is final.

Living with swine can't be easy.

Your wife finally spoke up?:D

jk3521
11-15-2018, 10:21 AM
How did they write Kevin Spacey out when he was accused of sexually harassing under age men during his younger life?

They had Underwood murdered. Explanation was in the video I posted.

Tom
11-15-2018, 11:16 AM
Big news.
I am sure no other First Lady has ever done something like this. :rolleyes:

How about Nancy Reagan, Eleanor Roosevelt, both ran the country for periods.

And as far as senate approvals go, when was Mueller approved to get an unlimited budget and unlimited powers?

Rule #1 in business - never piss off the boss's family members.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

MadVindication
11-15-2018, 11:33 AM
Melania has such poise and has perfected the Eastern European stone face. (part of it is probably from practice when having sex with Trump).

One of my fave Melania moments

https://youtu.be/_VuoWYmTdSg

If only this extremely ambitious and clever Slovenian former model would become president of the USA. :ThmbUp:

One of the most brutally funny things I read after Trump won the first election was an online comment saying "finally, I can look at the first lady again" OUCH :D

Clocker
11-15-2018, 11:35 AM
Big news.
I am sure no other First Lady has ever done something like this. :rolleyes:

But mom, all the other kids do it.

FantasticDan
11-15-2018, 11:43 AM
And as far as senate approvals go, when was Mueller approved to get an unlimited budget and unlimited powers?
What makes you think he has either?

The Mueller probe has a pretty meager budget by govt standards..

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/373462-trump-budget-predicts-muellers-russia-probe-will-continue-into-fiscal

Tom
11-15-2018, 11:46 AM
But mom, all the other kids do it.

Welcome to the real world.
SHE did not take the action.
HE did.

Pretty much all that needs to be said.

Clocker
11-15-2018, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the real world.
SHE did not take the action.
HE did.

Yes, dear. :rolleyes:

Tom
11-15-2018, 12:23 PM
Stop the Presses!

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

MutuelClerk
11-15-2018, 10:26 PM
What I find interesting about the First Lady is that a lot of the left has venom towards her. Maybe it's because of her husband, whatever. They make fun of her accent and mistakenly think she isn't very bright. Yet every other foreign person with a accent that wants to come here they want to welcome with open arms. Double standard?

JustRalph
11-15-2018, 10:48 PM
What I find interesting about the First Lady is that a lot of the left has venom towards her. Maybe it's because of her husband, whatever. They make fun of her accent and mistakenly think she isn't very bright. Yet every other foreign person with a accent that wants to come here they want to welcome with open arms. Double standard?

The lady speaks 5 languages........she’s no dummy

Tom
11-17-2018, 11:03 AM

The democrats thrive on pack mentality.
As babies, democrats are not breast-fed. They go directly to red meat.