PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream Wednesday 3-08-17 (Win Only Selections)

KidCapper
03-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Hello Cappers! Haven't posted a selection thread in awhile so I thought I'd try something new today. Usually I concentrate on Pick 3 wagers. Today, on a challenge from a friend of mine, I am posting a Win bet only thread. I'll list my top pick for each race and bet $20 win tickets on each race. We'll see how it goes.

Race -1 The :2: 3rd off the layoff for Wolfsen a 17% trainer move and another 24% on the sprint-route-sprint angle. The slight drop in class and the switch to Paco signals a go run today. 4-1 on ML seals the deal.

Race -2 The :6: Just missed last out in a sharp try vs. the same level. I like the jock Panici in these 5F turf affairs. Owns the high Bris figure of the field at this distance. 4-1 on the ML here too.

Race -3 The :4:Flashed speed vs better in 1st start off the shelf for Spatz who hits at 18% 2nd out. Add in 2 for 3 on the double drop in class and this one has upset on the mind. Luca up at 9-2 a fair price vs the big chalk in here.

Race -4 The :6: 2nd start since being claimed for low percentage trainer. However this trainer hits at a high 28% 2nd time out of the barn. The cutback in distance improves chances here. 3-1 on the line.

Race -5 The :7: 1st time Paco for this one who lost as the chalk vs some of these last out. Improving with every start for trainer has won with 2 of 4 starters in the last 2 weeks and the big chalk looks like it may have issues. Upset special at 5-1 on the line.

Race -6 The :4: What an ugly event. In a race full of junk I've landed here solely on the basis of the drop from MSW to Maiden claiming. Flashed speed vs better, that may be all this one needs to win here. A juicy 8-1 on the ML fits me just fine.

Race -7 The :1: Speed from the rail stretches out today for a 9% 2 sprints to a route trainer. Beaten chalk last out vs better and this trainer responds at 17% off the loss as the favorite. Catch if catch can at 5-2 on the line.

Race -8 The :5: Did all the dirty work last out only to get nipped at the wire. Would be better off in here reverting to a stalking position with the presence of some other cheap speed. Look for Zayas to come rolling late for the dough. 7-2 ML feels about right.

Race -9 The :4: 3rd off the layoff a 15% angle for trainer Iwinski. Bullet 3F workout just 6 days ago signals a big run coming. Only needs to find a length to beat most the contenders in here involved in the blanket finish last out. 6-1 on the ML makes this one the play here.

Race -10 The :2: Been freshened a little for solid claiming trainer Sano. Jock switch to Ortiz today shouldn't hurt. Sano hits at 23% off the beaten chalk loss. Makes amends today at 5-1.

Race -11 The :7: 5-1 in the get out race for Serpe. Double drops back down to the level of the claim today and Saez up for the ride. Looks live today.

And there you have it. We'll see how this goes today.:headbanger:

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!

KidCapper
03-08-2017, 01:55 PM
0 for 3 so far.......now I know why I stick to the pick 3's & 4's :lol::bang: The party continues.........on to race 4

KidCapper
03-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Race -4 The :6: 2nd start since being claimed for low percentage trainer. However this trainer hits at a high 28% 2nd time out of the barn. The cutback in distance improves chances here. 3-1 on the line.

Well look at that I found a winner!!! Avoided the shut out..

Winner Paid $72

Hopefully I'm just getting started...lol

lamboguy
03-08-2017, 02:54 PM

Well look at that I found a winner!!! Avoided the shut out..

Winner Paid $72

Hopefully I'm just getting started...loli hope you had a fifty dollar bill on it, you deserve it.

lamboguy
03-08-2017, 02:55 PM
its one of the best stats that i have ever seen too. didn't even know it existed.

KidCapper
03-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Race -11 The :7: 5-1 in the get out race for Serpe. Double drops back down to the level of the claim today and Saez up for the ride. Looks live today.

Winner paid $104

Interesting experiment here. Had 2 winners and some a couple tough 2nd's.... lost a little money. If the :2: in race 10 doesn't go 47 wide & grab a hot dog.... I probably turn a profit. I may give this another try sometime.

Thanks for reading

Bet $220
Ret $176
Net-$44

KidCapper