PDA

View Full Version : RaceCom Software

JRay27
07-27-2004, 07:30 PM
For years I've read how much people hate RaceCom. I simply stayed away because of it. Two weeks ago I started watching a guy at the track who never seemed to lose. Finally, I casually asked how he did it. "RaceCom," is all he said. He handed me some sheets for the last 3 weeks and walked off towards the betting machines.
That night I went through every race on those sheets. I never believed it was possible to win that many times. It was more than amazing.
All I can say is the people who posted all those messages against RaceCom kept me from winning. The only reasons I can think of is they must work for the competition or just want the rest of us to lose.
Go ahead. Post some more hatred about RaceCom, but now I at least know the truth. I saw the proof with my own eyes. They are so far ahead of everybody they're in a different universe.

BillW
07-27-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by JRay27
For years I've read how much people hate RaceCom. I simply stayed away because of it. Two weeks ago I started watching a guy at the track who never seemed to lose. Finally, I casually asked how he did it. "RaceCom," is all he said. He handed me some sheets for the last 3 weeks and walked off towards the betting machines.
That night I went through every race on those sheets. I never believed it was possible to win that many times. It was more than amazing.
All I can say is the people who posted all those messages against RaceCom kept me from winning. The only reasons I can think of is they must work for the competition or just want the rest of us to lose.
Go ahead. Post some more hatred about RaceCom, but now I at least know the truth. I saw the proof with my own eyes. They are so far ahead of everybody they're in a different universe.

JRay,

You forgot to include your disclaimer of "not working for, or having any interest in ..." :D

PaceAdvantage
07-27-2004, 07:57 PM
So, post some picks using RaceCom, and make me a believer!! I'll be the first one to pick up the phone and order after I see you win an incredible amount of times.....

"I never believed it was possible to win that many times"....please quantify this statement, and please post some picks...just a few days should suffice.

You could be the RaceCom hero! You could undo all the damage that the RaceCom bashers have done with one fell swoop of the keyboard!!

Come on man! What are you waiting for. Tomorrow is opening day at Saratoga!!! Is there a more perfect time to start posting an incredible amount of winners? Let's go!

CapperLou
07-27-2004, 08:21 PM
I remember Jaguar telling me how good racecomm was(by email), but that the owners were very difficult to deal with--

Post some picks and mAKE me A BELIEVER and I'll be the next in line to purchase it!!!

All the best,

CapperLou

Zaf
07-27-2004, 08:56 PM
YEA were all gonna be rich :) :D :p :D :p :cool: :cool:

ZAFONIC

NoDayJob
07-27-2004, 10:14 PM
Yeeesh! I thought my software was good. It picks 110% winners. Yup, that's right. Honest injun, I ain't lying. Too bad it's not for sale or lease, huh? I repeat, 110% winners, of course, that's "red board" percentage. Ya know what I mean?

NDJ

Tom
07-27-2004, 10:40 PM
Personally, I always go to the track with the last three weeks of data/printouts with me just waiting to to hand them over to some total stranger so that he could go on a public board and let everyone in the world in on this good thing, hoping that they would all buy it and drive down my odds.
Tomorrow, I am handing over my laptop to the first guy I see wearing a pineaple shirt.

I was born at night.....but not last night!

NoDayJob
07-27-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by JRay27

JRay27

Sir:

Please use your scanner and zip those three weeks of sheets and send them to PA. If he says they are legit, I'll be the first one to buy this amazing program for whatever price it is. I have a huge collection of dusty software in my basement that needs company.

It sounds like this too good to be true program might be, the be all, end all answer to handicapping for the really big money. I bet it must retail for 10's of thousands of doll hairs. BTW, you aren't allied with the infamous Monty Banks are you? He leased a program for 5k a month, but strangely there were no takers. I wonder why?

Best regards,

NDJ

andicap
07-27-2004, 10:58 PM
Just takes one sucker to make the post worthwhile, unfortunately.

JimL
07-28-2004, 12:03 PM
That sucker was me! I just ordered twenty copies. One was for me; the other 19, for my family. I cant wait to start winning1 JimL

Tom
07-28-2004, 08:36 PM
JimL...20 copies? LOL
Reminds me of the Irishman who finds a magic bottle on the beech. Wehn he rubs it, a Genie appears and grants him 3 wishes.
Me first wish is a cold bottle of ale to enjoy while I give this some thought, he says.
Presto! a bottle of ice cold beer apears, and as the Dubliner takes a sip, he finds it is the best beer he ever tasted.
"Ahhhhh. he says, as he sits back and admires the bottle."
"Come on with ya now," says the Genie,"I don't have all day. What are yer other two wishes??"
"You be keeping yer pants on!" says the Irishman. "This is the best beer I ever had and I want to enjoy it!"
"Don't you be worryin' aobut that beer." the Genie says. "It's one of those magic bottles - every time yeh empty it out, it fills back up, and this time, better and colder than the one before it! Try it!"
The Isihman chugs down the beer and sets the empty bottle done. Slowly, it fills back up to the top and wehn he sips from it again, it is colder and better than the one he just finished.
"Now," says the Genie...those other two wishes......
"I'll take two more of these!" he screams!

JimL
07-28-2004, 09:29 PM
Tom, LOL! I cant sleep, simply cant wait for my copies!! JimL

DonnieN
07-30-2004, 11:56 AM
Tom-
Sounds like the Genie my friend ran into.
Found this old bottle on the beach as well. Was rubbing it to read the imprinting on the bottle. Out pops this huge mother of a Genie. Says he has 3 wishes. My friend looks around in disbelief and says, "Ok wiseguy! I want a new Hummer delivered right here on the beach so I don't have to walk on the hot sand anymore!" No more had the words passed his lips and the Genie crossed his arms, nodded, and <*POOF*>a new Hummer appeared.
Genie says, "And your second wish?" Again in disbelief, my friends says, "I want all the money I will need for the rest of my life to make me comfortable and happy!" Once again the Genie crossed his arms, nodded and <*POOF*> ...stacks and stacks of cash surrounded my friend.
At this point a fine looking lady in a thong passes by both the Genie and my friend. My friend glances at the Genie, while nodding at the beach babe, says, "I'd like to be between her legs for a week!" <*POOF*> ...he became a tampon!

Be careful what you ask for.....it may turn into a bloody mess!:D

wes
07-31-2004, 11:54 AM
Naked beauty floated to an island where this old man was shipwrecked for several months. She waved to him and said I have what you want. He said does that drum have whiskey in it?

wes