PDA

View Full Version : BetPTC Horses to Watch - complimentary

BetPTC
03-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Every week expert handicapper and track announcer Ed Meyer gives us his horses to watch. Ed is one of the finest players we know and he has a great eye for bad trips and horses that can improve next time out.

Check out the BetPTC horses to watch on our blog
http://betptcblog.com/

ultracapper
03-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Every week expert handicapper and track announcer Ed Meyer gives us his horses to watch. Ed is one of the finest players we know and he has a great eye for bad trips and horses that can improve next time out.

Check out the BetPTC horses to watch on our blog
http://betptcblog.com/

Where does Mr. Meyer call races, just out of curiosity? Nothing more or less.

PaceAdvantage
03-09-2017, 04:31 PM
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ed-meyer-1a0b08114

thaskalos
03-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Why is BetPTC excluded from so many American states...while the other ADWs are permitted?

Turf player
03-12-2017, 07:58 PM
:ThmbUp:

cj
03-13-2017, 07:45 PM
Why is BetPTC excluded from so many American states...while the other ADWs are permitted?

I think it is up to the ADWs to determine how comfortable they are with taking bets based on the laws in place. I know I can't get a TVG account in Oklahoma, but most of the others, no problem.

I had one with TVG for a few years back in the early 2000s, but shortly after the 2002 Derby I received a check for the balance of my account and have never been able to get an account since. I have Xpressbet, Twinspires, and Phonebet and will soon be adding DRF Bets.

The only one other than TVG that has sad I can't get an account is NYRA Bets.

cj
03-14-2017, 05:07 PM
I think it is up to the ADWs to determine how comfortable they are with taking bets based on the laws in place. I know I can't get a TVG account in Oklahoma, but most of the others, no problem.

I had one with TVG for a few years back in the early 2000s, but shortly after the 2002 Derby I received a check for the balance of my account and have never been able to get an account since. I have Xpressbet, Twinspires, and Phonebet and will soon be adding DRF Bets.

The only one other than TVG that has sad I can't get an account is NYRA Bets.

And like a dumbass I forgot to mention BetPTC which I also have.

One note, with Xpressbet I cannot bet Oklahoma tracks, but I can with the others.

thaskalos
03-14-2017, 05:25 PM
And like a dumbass I forgot to mention BetPTC which I also have.

One note, with Xpressbet I cannot bet Oklahoma tracks, but I can with the others.

I was interested in opening an account with BetPTC...and I was reading the Q&A section of their website. Under the caption Is the service open to everyone?...they list 28 states that are restricted from joining. But, when I read further and got to the Where can I deposit cash section...I saw that BetPTC is authorized to accept PayNearMe cash deposits from states that were previously EXCLUDED. They are excluding 28 states from joining...but say that they can accept PayNearMe deposits from 40 states.

Confusing...

cj
03-14-2017, 05:27 PM
I was interested in opening an account with BetPTC...and I was reading the Q&A section of their website. Under the caption Is the service open to everyone?...they list 28 states that are restricted from joining. But, when I read further and got to the Where can I deposit cash section...I saw that BetPTC is authorized to accept PayNearMe cash deposits from states that were previously EXCLUDED. They are excluding 28 states from joining...but say that they can accept PayNearMe deposits from 40 states.

Confusing...

Hopefully they can address this, I personally don't have a clue.