PDA

View Full Version : throw out last race?

lamboguy
03-07-2017, 05:08 PM
in this 5th race at Sunland, LATEST LEGEND looks like a great play if you can throw out his last race. i have no clue what happened to him that day. he is going to be the second pick to the race, so weigh it up to see if its worth it or not.

lamboguy
03-07-2017, 05:21 PM
in this 5th race at Sunland, LATEST LEGEND looks like a great play if you can throw out his last race. i have no clue what happened to him that day. he is going to be the second pick to the race, so weigh it up to see if its worth it or not.i have to thank Thaskalos for this one. he taught me a new one yesterday, don't pay any attention to the last race and go to the window to get the money.

this one paid a super ticket for a stickout $7

NorCalGreg
03-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Could be you won that race DESPITE ignoring LATEST LEGEND'S last race.

His last race showed him to be improving and razor sharp--with the highest last-race speed rating, flashing early speed....good connections and back in 21 days.

What was there to see in his 2 races previous to last? An overmatched maiden showing a 3-call even finish.

lamboguy
03-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Could be you won that race DESPITE ignoring LATEST LEGEND'S last race.

His last race showed him to be improving and razor sharp--with the highest last-race speed rating, flashing early speed....good connections and back in 21 days.

What was there to see in his 2 races previous to last? An overmatched maiden showing a 3-call even finish.the horse looked like a cinch even though he ran a poor last race. he got a better number in that race but that was because of the drop in class. he had a perfect trip and still didn't win. usually i would bet against a horse like that, but they gave away to big a price on him to pass playing on him.

if i could find horses like LATEST LEGEND with those types of prices i would need big vaults to stick all the money in them that i am going to take down betting on them.

NorCalGreg
03-07-2017, 11:06 PM
the horse looked like a cinch even though he ran a poor last race. he got a better number in that race but that was because of the drop in class. he had a perfect trip and still didn't win. usually i would bet against a horse like that, but they gave away to big a price on him to pass playing on him.

if i could find horses like LATEST LEGEND with those types of prices i would need big vaults to stick all the money in them that i am going to take down betting on them.

You and me both, brother :ThmbUp:

lamboguy
03-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Thaskalos got me to wrap my head around throwing out the last running line, so in honor of him i am going to do it again today!

race 6 Mahoning #5 CONDESTABLE