PDA

View Full Version : Spying in the USA

OntheRail
03-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Or should that be On Us....?

WikiLeaks publishes massive trove of CIA spying files in 'Vault 7' release

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/wikileaks-cia-vault-7-julian-assange-year-zero-documents-download-spying-secrets-a7616031.html

davew
03-07-2017, 11:39 AM
I find this hard to believe - Clapper says there are strict strictures on following Americans in America and there are not millions of dossier on hundreds of millions of americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwiUVUJmGjs

boxcar
03-07-2017, 12:02 PM
I find this hard to believe - Clapper says there are strict strictures on following Americans in America and there are not millions of dossier on hundreds of millions of americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwiUVUJmGjs

And just who is watching the fox who is watching us chickens?

tucker6
03-07-2017, 12:03 PM
Who to believe. A paid political hack or the actual evidence. Hmm. A close one.

OntheRail
03-07-2017, 12:04 PM
Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Show Me the Wire
03-07-2017, 12:29 PM
The nugget in this new disclosures is the fact the CIA can use Russian developed hacking programs, leaving a false fingerprint indicating the hack came from Russia.

Did Russia really hack the DNC and HRC? False flag and false narrative?

classhandicapper
03-07-2017, 01:30 PM
The nugget in this new disclosures is the fact the CIA can use Russian developed hacking programs, leaving a false fingerprint indicating the hack came from Russia.

Did Russia really hack the DNC and HRC? False flag and false narrative?

That was my first thought also.

IMO, it's 100% certain there are a lot of anti-Trump people at all the intelligence agencies. That's no conspiracy theory. The question is whether they would act against a candidate or sitting president if they disagreed with his policies (using leaks to the press, false flags, lies, spin, surveillance etc..) I'm betting on YES. Then it becomes a battle within these agencies between those loyal to Trump and those loyal to the democrats and hard line anti Russia forces.

woodtoo
03-07-2017, 04:57 PM
- had espionage division more powerful than NSA-no checks balances
- secret hacking division w large amount weaponized malware to infest iphone android phones-lost control of.
-Obama CIA built powerful cyber attack arsenal cost $100+billion lost to enemy
-turns Smart tvs iphones game consoles gadgets into mics
-can spy through Smart tv
-turned all internet consumer electronics in world into listening devises
-Skype conversation converted into text stored in CIA spy cloud
-has tool to remote control chip in cars planes medical devises with assassination capabilities
-deliberately mimics the hacking protocols of Russia to obfuscate

And your worried about Russian hacking:lol:

thaskalos
03-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Assange giveth...and Assange taketh away. :)

chadk66
03-07-2017, 06:31 PM
That was my first thought also.

IMO, it's 100% certain there are a lot of anti-Trump people at all the intelligence agencies. That's no conspiracy theory. The question is whether they would act against a candidate or sitting president if they disagreed with his policies (using leaks to the press, false flags, lies, spin, surveillance etc..) I'm betting on YES. Then it becomes a battle within these agencies between those loyal to Trump and those loyal to the democrats and hard line anti Russia forces.the short answer is "of course they would" use it against trump

woodtoo
03-08-2017, 09:45 AM
This leak is less than 1% of #Vault 7
much more to come.

chadk66
03-09-2017, 11:44 AM
I think the lid is just starting to come off all this surveillance crap. I don't think we have an comprehension how bad it really is.

woodtoo
03-09-2017, 12:44 PM
I think the lid is just starting to come off all this surveillance crap. I don't think we have an comprehension how bad it really is.

Tip of the iceberg Sir.
Just watched a FOX report out of Texas where 0zero interfered in a terrorist investigation allowing an Iraqi terrorist to escape free in America before the election.
If true he is now in deep doo doo.

woodtoo
03-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Coming soon: Past secrets of CIA, JFK assassination collusion with MOSSAD and MI6 , Pedogate.

davew
03-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Coming soon: Past secrets of CIA, JFK assassination collusion with MOSSAD and MI6 , Pedogate.

So the CIA is a government version of the mafia? It will be interesting to see some more pedogate files.

woodtoo
03-11-2017, 01:02 PM
So the CIA is a government version of the mafia? It will be interesting to see some more pedogate files.

When I want the truth I go Wiki, pedo or pizzagate will be exposed at some time, the sooner the better.