PDA

View Full Version : Fair Grounds race 7

lamboguy
03-05-2017, 04:43 PM
i am going to try to beat #4 EXCITATIONS with #1 RESILIENCY.

RESILIENCY was on the inside of a good horse last time when he tried to go to the outside. so what happens? he draws the rail today!!

i have to go for him anyway because he will be a decent ticket with really only 1 other horse to worry about before the start of the race.

lamboguy
03-05-2017, 06:09 PM

RESILIENCY was on the inside of a good horse last time when he tried to go to the outside. so what happens? he draws the rail today!!

i have to go for him anyway because he will be a decent ticket with really only 1 other horse to worry about before the start of the race.the rider decided to take no chances with the rail this time, he took the horse all the way back to last and then proceeded to swoop the field. i would say that is kinda easy to do when you know you are sitting on the best horse.

RESILIENCY pays $9 for your win ticket today, makes up a little for my stupid little pick 5 ticket at the Santa Anita large carryover.

smokinjoe@bp
03-05-2017, 06:16 PM
:ThmbUp:

judd
03-05-2017, 08:20 PM

i have to go for him anyway because he will be a decent ticket with really only 1 other horse to worry about before the start of the race.
:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Chris Longshot
03-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Nice job Lamb! :ThmbUp:

lamboguy
03-06-2017, 07:32 AM
thanks you guys, its nice to know that once in awhile i can find a winner!