PDA

View Full Version : Betting systems

justhorseracing
07-27-2004, 03:52 PM
I wanted to get some feedback on betting systems from anyone who's interested. I run a site that provides horse racing information and we currently have a betting system sponsor that we promote(myhorseracing.com), but I'm always looking for additional GOOD systems.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Tadek
07-27-2004, 05:00 PM
justhorseracing
The site myhorseracing.com is a betting site; a betting system is a strategy of selecting horses to make a profit. From your post it is not clear to me which one is of interest to you.

Please clarify

Regards

Tadek

justhorseracing
07-27-2004, 05:47 PM
I'm looking for other betting sites. I meant the software that runs the betting site.

Tadek
07-27-2004, 07:06 PM
justhorseracing
A good betting site for Europe and Australia is Betfair.com –exchange type of betting. Another is www.betehorse.com - I have not tried this one.

When it comes to the software that is run on those sites, I believe that Betfair.com is using their own proprietary system. Other sites might be powered by software distributed by development companies like Unified Gaming Software or IGW Software.
Good place to look for information about gaming software companies is www.gamblinglicenses.com.

Regards

Tadek