PDA

View Full Version : Out-of-Competition Testing

lamboguy
03-03-2017, 03:45 PM
coming to Parx real soon.

they have a big problem there, all the trainer's are getting positives for clen-beuterol.

recent additions to this list of trainer's are Juan Vasquez, John Servis, Pat Farro, and most of the other trainers.

its really the same all over these days, you can't win unless you are training your horses on these make believe steroids.

the difference between a good trainer and a bad one these days is how they administer these substances and how far they can push the pencil.

bottom line, anyone that is winning is using these days.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-03-2017, 06:46 PM
If there are really that many violations, I'd want to look into potential explanations. Sure, looking to gain a chemical edge has to be on the top of the list, but I'd want to know if the horses have been up-dosed, or whether the trainers violated the withdrawal recommendation, or whether they did everything in accordance with the RMTC recommendations and still wound up with a positive.

Given some of the trouble the RMTC has had with some of the thresholds, I'd also look in that direction. In other cases when we've seen large numbers of violators, the threshold in the CTMS has sometimes been shown to be the problem.

If you want to ban a drug do it outright. Don't set the threshold so low that you institute a ban by fiat.

no breathalyzer
03-03-2017, 06:58 PM
coming to Parx real soon.

they have a big problem there, all the trainer's are getting positives for clen-beuterol.

recent additions to this list of trainer's are Juan Vasquez, John Servis, Pat Farro, and most of the other trainers.

its really the same all over these days, you can't win unless you are training your horses on these make believe steroids.

the difference between a good trainer and a bad one these days is how they administer these substances and how far they can push the pencil.

bottom line, anyone that is winning is using these days.

been like this in my mind for a long time... thats why i don't make serious bets until i see on track and dont play pick 4's and 5's

lamboguy
03-04-2017, 08:32 AM
been like this in my mind for a long time... thats why i don't make serious bets until i see on track and dont play pick 4's and 5'scongratulations on the nice Christophe winner you picked yesterday on your watch list. the horse tripped out perfectly and you held off the best horse in the race down the stretch. you did have a serious post position edge over that horse as well.