PDA

View Full Version : el areeb / j boys echo

boys at tosconova
03-03-2017, 12:14 AM
can this 4-1 exacta even pay over 10?

seems like a very hammerable number albeit at a lower price than most will think

i would like to think the 1 could pull up the upset by the odds will prolly be weaksauce on romans horse as well. 1-4 exacta will prolly pay much less then you think as well. prolly 15 beans at the most.

el areeb will prolly be 2/5-1/2 and j boys a meager 2-1

i guess pletcher's horse could take money, but i would just let the horse beat me

Mr. Pick 5
03-03-2017, 12:21 AM

seems like a very hammerable number albeit at a lower price than most will think

i would like to think the 1 could pull up the upset by the odds will prolly be weaksauce on romans horse as well. 1-4 exacta will prolly pay much less then you think as well. prolly 15 beans at the most.

i guess pletcher's horse could take money, but i would just let the horse beat me

Huh?....j boys echo will be nowhere near 2 to 1....he is probly the fourth or fifth favorite at 6 or 8 to 1 or so

boys at tosconova
03-03-2017, 12:31 AM

Huh?....j boys echo will be nowhere near 2 to 1....he is probly the fourth or fifth favorite at 6 or 8 to 1 or so

6-1? 8-1?....no chance..j boyz is going to be bet heavily and is well meant for a huge race in the gotham moving to the rail.

Mr. Pick 5
03-03-2017, 12:35 AM
6-1? 8-1?....no chance..j boyz is going to be bet heavily and is well meant for a huge race in the gotham moving to the rail.

this is a 2 horse race, unless pletcher's horse is a monster, which i doubt

i just don't see any way that j boys is going to be 2 to 1 or even close to that tbh...well see Saturday

boys at tosconova
03-03-2017, 12:44 AM
LMFAO well I love the trump....but i just don't see any way that j boys is going to be 2 to 1 or even close to that tbh...well see Saturday

maybe the 1 will be higher odds. maybe the money will be distributed more with oneill's/ pletcher's horses in the race + the 9..+ the timber will be lower than he should...

i would be willing to bet the 4-1 exacta is the favorite exacta..it's just easy pickings....and there's a good chance the 8/9/10 don't even sniff first or 2nd from the outside post

boys at tosconova
03-03-2017, 05:46 PM
intresting that o'neil is shipping so conflated east and guittierez is coming as well. you can take that a couple of different ways. but this looks like weak field for the most part.

i expect a big effort from romans horse. i hope i'm wrong and he's not bet much but i'm already tempering my expectations price wise

arw629
03-03-2017, 06:20 PM
Cloud Computing will be the clear second choice ...albeit a small field in his maiden win, there were some fast ones in there

arw629
03-03-2017, 06:25 PM
El Areeb goes off 2-5, Cloud Computing 3-1

So Conflated 8-1 and J Boys Echo 15-1

boys at tosconova
03-03-2017, 06:50 PM

zero chance jboyz goes off @ 15-1

PhantomOnTour
03-04-2017, 05:46 PM
After all this J Boys talk I hope one of you had him to win...price was fair at about 6-1.

Nice call either way, dude was live

Run Nicholas Run
03-04-2017, 07:19 PM

when you made YOUR line for the Super bowl did you
have a Patriots as seven point dogs? Jackwagon.

boys at tosconova
03-05-2017, 01:15 AM
After all this J Boys talk I hope one of you had him to win...price was fair at about 6-1.

Nice call either way, dude was live

i had a few dollars on him. but not that much because was shocked to see the double was so high with him w/ the 2/5 entree in the 7th race. i just kept betting it up to post time thinking there wasn't anyway you'll get better win odds. + if if the 2/5 lost i could surely double up on a win bet like a true degen if i needed.

I thought they would surely bet into el areeb and make the horse a solid second choice. (obv they didn't..but he was still a high 2nd choice) doubles usually are a bad option, but w/ huge favorites they let horses that shouldn't be as high, float up.

it was painful betting the 4-1 saver exacta, though.

really surprised people let this horse go off so high. the withers was a great race. jboyz was 3 wide practically the entire race off a layoff and he still almost caught timber and finished really well. improvement was expected. now i hope i can get a price on beasley in the TB derby