PDA

View Full Version : FootsyGate

JustRalph
03-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Is FootsyGate over now?

johnhannibalsmith
03-01-2017, 09:23 PM
What a ridiculous 'scandal'. I'm assuming you're talking about Kellyanne Conway getting ripped for having her shoes on an oval office sofa. From the same people that shrugged when some poor bastard had to steam clean semen all over the place during Mr. Clinton's tenure.

cj's dad
03-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Or when B Hussein Obama put his feet on the desk in the Oval office!

Tom
03-04-2017, 10:06 AM
What a ridiculous 'scandal'. I'm assuming you're talking about Kellyanne Conway getting ripped for having her shoes on an oval office sofa. From the same people that shrugged when some poor bastard had to steam clean semen all over the place during Mr. Clinton's tenure.

Clinton's legacy was removed with Clorox.

boxcar
03-04-2017, 10:25 AM

Yeah...and what she was really doing was trying to position herself on the couch to get a good picture of Trump and all the people around him. I'm surprised no lefty has brought a lawsuit against her for defacing or destroying government property. :rolleyes:

The Lefties are very sick puppies, desperately trying to grasp at anything and every thing.

davew
03-04-2017, 11:16 AM

Didn't the Clinton's take the furniture with them? (to hide the evidence)