PDA

View Full Version : Biden scandal

JustRalph
03-01-2017, 06:31 PM
http://pagesix.com/2017/03/01/widow-of-joe-bidens-deceased-son-having-affair-with-brother-in-law-hunter/

Yowser..........

davew
03-01-2017, 07:39 PM
That's not a scandal, you are just not progressive and open minded.

fast4522
03-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Democrat or republican, true or false I would pass this as a read considering no one is in office currently. I wish the Biden Family well into this year and the following ones.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Schadenfreude

JustRalph
03-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Democrat or republican, true or false I would pass this as a read considering no one is in office currently. I wish the Biden Family well into this year and the following ones.

True or false? Joe Biden and his wife announced their approval. That makes it news if you ask me. It's going to be one hell of a Thanksgiving at the Biden's this year!!

Greyfox
03-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Marriage is supposed to be "til' death do us part.
What we do after that is our free choice.

fast4522
03-01-2017, 09:11 PM
True or false? Joe Biden and his wife announced their approval. That makes it news if you ask me. It's going to be one hell of a Thanksgiving at the Biden's this year!!

Don't take this wrong JR, we agree like 90+ but how many of us have taken a lover that we should not have during ones life. That is just life in the big city right, it ranks right up there with Mike Huckabee's colonoscopy the other day.

I can be downright mean when it comes to ideology but on the other side of the coin I might show that it is not personal too.

johnhannibalsmith
03-01-2017, 09:19 PM
I don't get many chances to agree with one of Fast's positions almost in its entirety, so though I'd usually take a pass on any kind of reply here, I don't want to pass on the chance to be agreeable with someone I rarely am.

Tape Reader
03-01-2017, 10:16 PM
I read that in the Eskimo culture, in-laws sometimes fill in for a natural need, when someone loses a partner. Anyone know more about this?

fast4522
03-01-2017, 10:28 PM
I read that in the Eskimo culture, in-laws sometimes fill in for a natural need, when someone loses a partner. Anyone know more about this?

Who cares?

davew
03-01-2017, 11:04 PM
Marriage is supposed to be "til' death do us part.
What we do after that is our free choice.

Does it matter younger brother Hunter is still married to Kathleen? neither of them is death apart yet...

Actor
03-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Marriage is supposed to be "til' death do us part.That seems awfully optimistic.

Actor
03-01-2017, 11:56 PM
I read that in the Eskimo culture, in-laws sometimes fill in for a natural need, when someone loses a partner. Anyone know more about this?Many American and European perceptions of Eskimo culture come from the novel Top of the World by Hans Ruesch. In the novel Eskimos are represented as practicing infanticide as a matter of necessity. If food is scarce the children are allowed to starve, the logic being that if the adults starve then the children will follow anyway. If a woman's first born child is female it is abandoned. The result is a scarcity of adult women. A man fortunate enough to have a wife is expected to share.

The thing is that Hans Ruesch was not an expert on Eskimo culture. In his youth he was a race car driver and later he was a novelist. How much of his novel is accurate and how much he made up I do not know.

There's a rather amusing story about Christian missionaries who arrived in Canada to convert the Eskimos. The decided to build a church. There being no trees and thus no wood in Inuit territory they brought in the materials by ship at great expense. When the church was completed, and with a nice furnace installed, they invited the Eskimos to services. The Eskimos had never been so warm. They stripped naked, men and women. What the missionaries had not realized was that the Eskimos were nudists. The only reason they wore clothes was because it was cold outside.

cj's dad
03-02-2017, 12:16 AM
If only this were a Republican of any significance ! News media would on his like flies on cow dung !

jk3521
03-02-2017, 06:24 AM
http://pagesix.com/2017/03/01/widow-of-joe-bidens-deceased-son-having-affair-with-brother-in-law-hunter/

Yowser..........

What's this now? "The National Enquirer Online" ?:faint:

Hank
03-02-2017, 10:31 AM

Yowser..........

May I suggest an audition.:pound::lol:

Fager Fan
03-02-2017, 12:07 PM
If the brother had been single, that'd be one thing. He left his wife for his bother's widow, it sounds, and they'd had an affair of the heart if not the bodies before Beau's death.

jk3521
03-02-2017, 02:01 PM
If the brother had been single, that'd be one thing. He left his wife for his bother's widow, it sounds, and they'd had an affair of the heart if not the bodies before Beau's death.

The stuff of which T.V."soap operas" are made.

Tape Reader
03-02-2017, 02:08 PM
Many American and European perceptions of Eskimo culture come from the novel Top of the World by Hans Ruesch. In the novel Eskimos are represented as practicing infanticide as a matter of necessity. If food is scarce the children are allowed to starve, the logic being that if the adults starve then the children will follow anyway. If a woman's first born child is female it is abandoned. The result is a scarcity of adult women. A man fortunate enough to have a wife is expected to share.

The thing is that Hans Ruesch was not an expert on Eskimo culture. In his youth he was a race car driver and later he was a novelist. How much of his novel is accurate and how much he made up I do not know.

There's a rather amusing story about Christian missionaries who arrived in Canada to convert the Eskimos. The decided to build a church. There being no trees and thus no wood in Inuit territory they brought in the materials by ship at great expense. When the church was completed, and with a nice furnace installed, they invited the Eskimos to services. The Eskimos had never been so warm. They stripped naked, men and women. What the missionaries had not realized was that the Eskimos were nudists. The only reason they wore clothes was because it was cold outside.

Thank you. Very interesting.

JustRalph
03-02-2017, 02:10 PM
If only this were a Republican of any significance ! News media would on his like flies on cow dung !

True Dat!!

JustRalph
03-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Oops.....it's getting worse

https://apnews.com/71369b3f0f154fe0b8ec6db7dca57c42/Estranged-wife:-Biden-son-wasted-money-on-drugs,-prostitutes?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=APSouthRegion

Remember, this is the same guy who was thrown out of the Navy in 2014 for cocaine abuse.

If this was Dick Cheney's kid MSNBC would be going 24/7 with this

reckless
03-03-2017, 06:29 AM
Typical behavior coming from the trashy Biden family tree. It is not noted, nor will it be noted by the protective liberal media, but is it possible Daddy-o, and chief groper, Joe, decided not to run for president because of this brewing scandal? The timing seems rather close enough to ask.

jk3521
03-03-2017, 07:08 AM
Only a few of you guys here and a bunch of gossiping women give a damn about this drama. :faint:

newtothegame
03-03-2017, 07:53 AM
Only a few of you guys here and a bunch of gossiping women give a damn about this drama. :faint:

Agree, I really could care less who is sleeping with whom. Not my household to worry about.
However, didn't the opposite side of the aisle carry on for weeks (and the media pushed it just as hard) about some conversation that took place on a bus. You know the one about groping women or something to that effect??? :bang::bang:

barahona44
03-03-2017, 08:21 AM
Agree, I really could care less who is sleeping with whom. Not my household to worry about.
However, didn't the opposite side of the aisle carry on for weeks (and the media pushed it just as hard) about some conversation that took place on a bus. You know the one about groping women or something to that effect??? :bang::bang:

Which in some locales is called sexual assault . By a person running for President of the United States.With an election 3 weeks away.

So, golly gee whiz ,why would ANYBODY ever bring that up.?

newtothegame
03-03-2017, 12:35 PM
Which in some locales is called sexual assault . By a person running for President of the United States.With an election 3 weeks away.

Having a conversation about groping is against the law in some locales??? gee, glad I don't live there....:pound:

JustRalph
03-03-2017, 01:55 PM

I'll refer you to post 21

jk3521
03-03-2017, 04:12 PM
I'll refer you to post 21

That again, was posted here by you, one of the few guys here that give a damn besides a bunch of gossipy women .

riskman
03-03-2017, 04:39 PM

Come on.now----- This was only "boy talk"

Fager Fan
03-03-2017, 05:08 PM
That again, was posted here by you, one of the few guys here that give a damn besides a bunch of gossipy women .

If you think the only wagging tongues are owned by women, you don't understand men too well. Women have nothing on men on the gossip front.

Also, if you think that the 16yo child isn't likely bothered by Dad leaving Mom for Auntie, then you're wrong there too.

Fager Fan
03-03-2017, 05:14 PM

The distortion continues. Did anyone actually LISTEN to what Trump said? He said that women were so easy for him, that he could actually do that and they'd be receptive. It was male bragging. Worthy of an eyeroll at best, and totally insane that we've had to hear time and again about how he either committed sexual assault or was condoning it. Insane.

barahona44
03-03-2017, 05:51 PM
The distortion continues. Did anyone actually LISTEN to what Trump said? He said that women were so easy for him, that he could actually do that and they'd be receptive. It was male bragging. Worthy of an eyeroll at best, and totally insane that we've had to hear time and again about how he either committed sexual assault or was condoning it. Insane.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters"

jk3521
03-03-2017, 06:47 PM
If you think the only wagging tongues are owned by women, you don't understand men too well. Women have nothing on men on the gossip front.

Also, if you think that the 16yo child isn't likely bothered by Dad leaving Mom for Auntie, then you're wrong there too.

Of course , you are right in both cases. If the relationship started before his marriage breakdown, he is a rat.

Grits
03-03-2017, 07:22 PM

Two outstanding observations! Thank you. :ThmbUp:

I really didn't take you gentlemen for caring at all about divorce, alimony payments, weaknesses, allegations of who is doing whom when, and so on.

I loathe gossip. I always have. It's why I spend the majority of my time at home. I prefer my own company. Gossip is one of the most harmful actions one can be involved in. And as Fager indicated it's not exclusive to females--not at all. However, it is why I find two of my family members as boring as warm spit and just as toxic. They live for it, and it's sickening. Consequently, I shucked them, long ago.

.... I don't care what the Bidens do. It's not costing you all a dime or harming you in any way, so neither should you. :(

davew
03-26-2017, 04:19 PM
old Joe regrets not being president.

He should start campaigning now for the next election. He would be a better dem candidate than Hagary Clinton or Lizzy Warren.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-regrets-not-being-president-but-stands-behind-decision-not-to-run-190553172.html

Clocker
03-26-2017, 04:54 PM
old Joe regrets not being president.

He should start campaigning now for the next election. He would be a better dem candidate than Hagary Clinton or Lizzy Warren.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-regrets-not-being-president-but-stands-behind-decision-not-to-run-190553172.html

All the Dems have right now is the over-the-hill gang. Biden is 74. Hard to imagine he will have the fire in him in 2020. Hillary is 69, Lizzie is 67, and Bernie Sanders is 75. As bad a candidate as Hillary is anyway, I think her campaign last year was even worse because of her age and infirmities.

dnlgfnk
03-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Though no one knows the outcome had he run, that's a pretty good second guess by Joe, perfect for a horse racing site.

His "data" couldn't have included those who would view him as a political opportunist capitalizing on HRC's problems, or women who thrilled at the idea of a first woman president and would now harbor ill will. Nor would he have been free to criticize foreign policy differences with Obama (Libya, Afghanistan), since the theme would be the continuation of the Obama policies.

Throw in the lack of support from Hillary and Bill, and the same underestimate of a reduced black vote.

davew
03-26-2017, 07:45 PM
Though no one knows the outcome had he run, that's a pretty good second guess by Joe, perfect for a horse racing site.

His "data" couldn't have included those who would view him as a political opportunist capitalizing on HRC's problems, or women who thrilled at the idea of a first woman president and would now harbor ill will. Nor would he have been free to criticize foreign policy differences with Obama (Libya, Afghanistan), since the theme would be the continuation of the Obama policies.

Throw in the lack of support from Hillary and Bill, and the same underestimate of a reduced black vote.

just like all of the races and exotics "I shoulda bet", because they won.....