PDA

View Full Version : Trump travel Costs 12 times that of Obama

maddog42
02-26-2017, 07:30 AM
More hypocrisy from the right.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/02/22/trumps-family-trips-cost-taxpayers-nearly-as-much-in-a-month-as-obamas-cost-in-a-whole-year/#149cdf8f36e4

tucker6
02-26-2017, 08:05 AM
Good, and thank for posting. That means Trump is working 12 times harder too. It shows. :ThmbUp:

chadk66
02-26-2017, 09:46 AM
the harder you work the more it costs.

JustRalph
02-26-2017, 09:58 AM
Who cares! Obama and Clinton didn't care when they were doing it.....

The schadefreude lasting this long, I never anticipated.

Delightful

Tom
02-26-2017, 10:14 AM
After one month in office.:rolleyes:

OntheRail
02-26-2017, 11:58 AM
The article states "we believe" "estimating cost based on 2016 data". Really..with so many snowflakes melting down California and New York should be three foot under water.

Keep up the good work.. President Trump.

Marshall Bennett
02-26-2017, 01:14 PM
The left is grasping for anything that might stick. The liberal media is even making up fictitious news stories. Their party is in shambles. They're at the point of giving it it's last breath. There's talk of Hillary running again in 2020....OMG I can't go on, cannot stop laughing. :lol: :lol:

woodtoo
02-26-2017, 01:20 PM
Hillary 2020 A space Odyssey. I'm with it.

Fager Fan
02-26-2017, 02:19 PM
More hypocrisy from the right.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/02/22/trumps-family-trips-cost-taxpayers-nearly-as-much-in-a-month-as-obamas-cost-in-a-whole-year/#149cdf8f36e4

Misleading. Mira Lago is his Camp David. These aren't vacations.

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2017, 02:22 PM
Plus with all the money he's saving us, the taxpayer, by getting Boeing and others to scale back the cost on projects, he's already paying for himself, as JustRalph rightly pointed out in a thread just the other day...

fast4522
02-26-2017, 02:35 PM
Plus with all the money he's saving us, the taxpayer, by getting Boeing and others to scale back the cost on projects, he's already paying for himself, as JustRalph rightly pointed out in a thread just the other day...

Like Mike said!

thaskalos
02-26-2017, 02:48 PM
The Teflon Don. Nothing sticks to him. No matter the "controversy", it is all considered "fake news" by the citizenry...and the Donald emerges out of it smelling like a rose.

One can only hope that the opinions expressed by this board mirror the opinion of the country at large.

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2017, 03:14 PM
Most of these so-called "controversies" wouldn't exist if the President's name wasn't actually Donald Trump, and was, for instance, Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

For instance, remember the "Russian Reset" with Hillary? Did anyone remember a grand uproar with the media when that occurred? Sure, conservatives might have said a thing or two, but no grand controversy occurred.

Or, better yet, how about this doozy:

XsFR8DbSRQE

Do you remember the uproar and CONTROVERSY from the media after that happened? Conservatives used it as a criticism of the president, but do you remember talking head after talking head on NBC or CBS or CNN saying what a disaster this was or congressmen coming forward and saying it was an impeachable, treasonous event?

NO? You don't remember that?

Odd...one would think, given how Trump is being treated....oh well...never mind. You're right...nothing to see there. That was all peachy...now though, it's a problem. :pound:

thaskalos
02-26-2017, 03:29 PM
What...you think that these "Fake News" started with Donald Trump?

The politicians lie to each other all the time, Mike...that's nothing new. Our president lies to THEIR president...and THEIR president lies to ours. What do you think these politicians are best known for? They LIE...to EVERYONE!

Here is an example right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgTydr4gAaI

And here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxYE9ZpMPGY

Inner Dirt
02-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Whether you agree with him or not he is getting things done and doing what he said he would do, unlike predecessors of both parties who accomplished little and tiptoed around everyone because they worried about "politics". This guy has an old school shot first and ask questions later attitude.

davew
02-26-2017, 03:55 PM
the left always likes to compare apples with oranges.

Binder
02-26-2017, 03:58 PM
I tell you , He makes things happen ,
I purposely had Campbell's soup for lunch, Heard him say he loved it in his meeting with business leaders to bring back and create jobs in the USA

elysiantraveller
02-26-2017, 04:26 PM
Most of these so-called "controversies" wouldn't exist if the President's name wasn't actually Donald Trump, and was, for instance, Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

For instance, remember the "Russian Reset" with Hillary? Did anyone remember a grand uproar with the media when that occurred? Sure, conservatives might have said a thing or two, but no grand controversy occurred.

Or, better yet, how about this doozy:

XsFR8DbSRQE

Do you remember the uproar and CONTROVERSY from the media after that happened? Conservatives used it as a criticism of the president, but do you remember talking head after talking head on NBC or CBS or CNN saying what a disaster this was or congressmen coming forward and saying it was an impeachable, treasonous event?

NO? You don't remember that?

Odd...one would think, given how Trump is being treated....oh well...never mind. You're right...nothing to see there. That was all peachy...now though, it's a problem. :pound:

You had a problem with those things did you not?

But none work Trump?

Tom
02-26-2017, 04:31 PM
Trump is not a slime-eating terrorist like Barry is.

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2017, 04:48 PM
You had a problem with those things did you not?

But none work Trump?A problem? The only problem I had was that we weren't told what Obama planned to be flexible with...

Do you not get the total double standard in play here?

The Obama administration obviously bent over backward to try and be "more friendly & flexible" with Russia, and it was never the controversy that it is now, with the majority of the media.

elysiantraveller
02-26-2017, 05:25 PM
A problem? The only problem I had was that we weren't told what Obama planned to be flexible with...

Do you not get the total double standard in play here?

The Obama administration obviously bent over backward to try and be "more friendly & flexible" with Russia, and it was never the controversy that it is now, with the majority of the media.

But I'm not talking about Obama or the media. I was asking you. I had a problem with it then just like I do now.

I'm also not sure where you're even getting your source material... a PR photo and a comment at a PR event? Where in terms of actual policy did they bend over backward?

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2017, 05:27 PM
Where in terms of actual policy did they bend over backward?I could ask about Trump in the same manner - what policy is causing all the uproar? Oh, that's right...there hasn't been any policy put forward yet, has there?

davew
02-26-2017, 05:32 PM
I could ask about Trump in the same manner - what policy is causing all the uproar? Oh, that's right...there hasn't been any policy put forward yet, has there?

WHAT, then why is the left calling for impeachment? Did he lie about nonsex with an intern?

elysiantraveller
02-26-2017, 06:21 PM
I could ask about Trump in the same manner - what policy is causing all the uproar? Oh, that's right...there hasn't been any policy put forward yet, has there?

No, but you're being illogical and intentionally dodging the question.

I didn't like the Obama dialog and I don't like the Trump either. I'm remaining consistent it's you who isn't.