PDA

View Full Version : The Conspiracy That Gave Trump the Election

maddog42
02-26-2017, 06:03 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-domestic-conspiracy-that-gave-trump-the-election_us_587ed24fe4b0b110fe11dbf9

tucker6
02-26-2017, 07:07 AM
hahaha HuffPo?? hahaha

JustRalph
02-26-2017, 08:56 AM
Yeah, I'm sure a couple million people were still undecided by Oct 27

Tom
02-26-2017, 09:16 AM
HufPoo readers are STILL undecided! :pound::pound:

MADdog...good handle.

fast4522
02-26-2017, 09:29 AM
conspiracy-that-gave-trump-the-election

What Donald J. Trump had going was a winning message, keeping the message and keeping campaign promises will destroy what is left of the democrats.

classhandicapper
02-26-2017, 09:45 AM
I don't doubt that the late reopening of the email case against Clinton had some impact on the election. However, IMHO, she most likely DID break the law both in the way she was using that email/server and at the Clinton foundation. So to me, the real scandal is that she's not in jail.

Jess Hawsen Arown
02-26-2017, 10:17 AM
FOUR MORE YEARS OF LIBERAL WHINING!

It just doesn't get any better than this.

Have you noticed that food tastes better and the air smells cleaner since Trump was elected? I sure do.

woodtoo
02-26-2017, 10:39 AM
:lol::lol:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-domestic-conspiracy-that-gave-trump-the-election_us_587ed24fe4b0b110fe11dbf9

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

davew
02-26-2017, 10:44 AM
I don't doubt that the late reopening of the email case against Clinton had some impact on the election. However, IMHO, she most likely DID break the law both in the way she was using that email/server and at the Clinton foundation. So to me, the real scandal is that she's not in jail.

Yet. sometimes the halls of justice is slow in complex cases involving many criminals. Would this be the first time a past president has been jailed?

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2017, 12:06 PM
Oh my...you mean there was a conspiracy to bring down Clinton? You mean people actually didn't like her and worked against her and possibly spread misinformation to damage her?

Oh my! Good thing nothing like that ever happened to Trump during the campaign and beyond. :pound:

:rip:<-- HRC's Presidential Aspirations

classhandicapper
02-26-2017, 01:16 PM
Yet. sometimes the halls of justice is slow in complex cases involving many criminals. Would this be the first time a past president has been jailed?

I don't like corruption, but I'm tolerant of a little grey area deal making in politics. That's what politics is all about. But if some of my suspicions are correct, some of these people belong behind bars for life and possibly even deserve the death penalty in a truly just world.

To me the only question is whether the corrupt Clintons, Podesta, their pizza and hot dog loving buddies in Washington, and the leftist media types that cover up for all of them get punished in this life or the next. As an agnostic, I'd prefer watching them all do the perp walk in this life since I'm not 100% sure about what's going to happen next.

classhandicapper
02-26-2017, 01:18 PM
Oh my...you mean there was a conspiracy to bring down Clinton? You mean people actually didn't like her and worked against her and possibly spread misinformation to damage her?

Oh my! Good thing nothing like that ever happened to Trump during the campaign and beyond. :pound:

Homerun.

davew
02-26-2017, 01:48 PM
I don't like corruption, but I'm tolerant of a little grey area deal making in politics. That's what politics is all about. But if some of my suspicions are correct, some of these people belong behind bars for life and possibly even deserve the death penalty in a truly just world.

To me the only question is whether the corrupt Clintons, Podesta, their pizza and hot dog loving buddies in Washington, and the leftist media types that cover up for all of them get punished in this life or the next. As an agnostic, I'd prefer watching them all do the perp walk in this life since I'm not 100% sure about what's going to happen next.

Do you have something against pedophilia, human trafficking, murder, selling organs, kidnapping ... and doing these things in an airplane over international waters or on an island of a small country?

NJ Stinks
02-26-2017, 02:04 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-domestic-conspiracy-that-gave-trump-the-election_us_587ed24fe4b0b110fe11dbf9

Don't you know, Maddog, nobody ever misses a field goal wide right on the GOP side. They just keep moving the goalposts. :rolleyes:

Or should I say:

You can't embarrass these guys, Maddog. There just isn't any conscience on the right - only the ends justifying the means.

Country in debt? Cut Taxes!
Global warming? Doubledown on fossil fuels!
Everyone in the country covered with health insurance? Get rid of Obamacare!
Banks caused the 2008 recession? Get rid of bank regulations!

Yet the wonderful right in this country can't figure out why the left isn't jumping up and down and sharing the joy of Trump's victory. :lol:

:rolleyes:

boxcar
02-26-2017, 02:05 PM

The Witch lived her greatest nightmare: The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy out to get her. What she didn't bank on was that the Right Wing would team up Russian Bear to gang up on her. :lol::lol:

reckless
02-26-2017, 02:44 PM
Fitting column written by a metamodern editor (?) and poet (of course).

All the creme puffs, snowflakes and broken down agitated ex-hippies must be buying this idiocy hook, line and sinker. I remind some of the left wing 'historians' on this site, the author told his readers in April of 2016 that John Kasich will the GOP nominee and Marco Rubio will be his Veep.

That sage prediction alone should have alerted the free world what a dunce Abramsom is. Nice job if you can get it, job of village idiot that is.

As the lone sane voice in the entire PA family discussing the Election of 2016, I alerted members in the summer of 2015 on why Trump was a winner, namely because his message were the issues most concerning the American electorate: illegal immigration, jobs and the economy, and national security. If I wrote this once, I wrote it 5 million times. I was always saddened that most of you people never picked up on this most obvious of issues but most didn't.

Long before James Comey became a footnote in the election of 2016 this election was already decided by the ignored blue-collar working class Americans hailing from Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. Trump's message of ending illegal immigration, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US, and making this country safe again knocked down the 'unpenetrable' Big Blue Wall all Democrats and GOP dopes said could never happen.

Add to this the despicable Hillary Clinton putting the cherry on top of the celebration cake by calling Trump supporters despicable, deplorable and unredeemable, a sobriquet that I, plus 60 million other Americans, proudly embraced when we stormed the election booths on November 8, 2016.

Comey, Rudy, and other minor figures had absolutely nothing to do with the final result on Election Day. Stop kidding yourselves for a change.

Tom
02-26-2017, 03:29 PM
Hey Stinky - feel free to refuse your tax cut when if comes.
All of you lefties, just say NO!

Be real patriots and continue to pay today's levels, just to show us deplorables up.

I dare you. :pound:

classhandicapper
02-26-2017, 04:05 PM
Do you have something against pedophilia, human trafficking, murder, selling organs, kidnapping ... and doing these things in an airplane over international waters or on an island of a small country?

Interesting list of people on that plane and island.

I wish I knew exactly what we are talking about. My baseline minimum of corruption and illicit seedy activity is bad enough (I'm not talking about adult prostitutes. I don't even care about that).

IMO, it's on wikileaks to get the info and actually be willing to release it.

If not that, someone that knows what's going on will have to commit political and perhaps actual suicide by coming forward.

If not that, some totally clean group at the FBI/DHS has to do the work and resist the pressure to remain silent.

I think it's all going to get buried because there are too many extremely important wealthy powerful people involved in at least illicit seedy behavior and very corrupt deals at the Clinton foundation. So I'm going to have to count on there being a God, He can take care of this in the next life.