PDA

View Full Version : New Equibase Mobile Format Sucks

Mr. Pick 5
02-23-2017, 05:46 PM
The new equibase mobile format that they have rolled out is absolutely terrible....sure it may be a bit more detailed but the overall site navigation has been a massive downgrade....did these people even test the thing?....usability is a total pain in the ass and maneuverability sucks :puke: :puke: :puke:

RunDustyRun
02-23-2017, 08:18 PM
agreed...I can't find one redeeming quality to it...takes at least two to three times as long to get the information I could access before the changes

Tom
02-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Did BRIS buy them? :rolleyes:

Mr. Pick 5
02-23-2017, 11:06 PM
agreed...I can't find one redeeming quality to it...takes at least two to three times as long to get the information I could access before the changes

Couldnt agree more...have to click three different things just to get where you want....the old one was nowhere near as sophisticated...maybe it didnt have as much info but i feel like the whole purpose of the mobile is for quick access and reference....this new version is way too sophisticated and at the same time takes wayyy longer to navigate while not easily providing the information you are looking for.....glad im not the only one that thinks it....but this was clearly not tested enough by actual users because the thing totally sucks