PDA

View Full Version : equalizer

alvarez1
02-20-2017, 06:19 PM
has anyone tried the new program called the equalizer ?

Ghostrider5
02-22-2017, 12:54 AM
Tried and liked the software alot. If you like pace makes the race and sartin type pace ratings. You will like this software alot. He has some youtube videos showing what the programs does. The link is below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7q9mNny1dQ

You can add other factors for a fee. Have not done that. So i dont know how much that cost. The strength of the program is it makes adjustment for horses who change distances and track speed from different tracks. The guy who sells the software is a member of paceadvantage. His handle i believe is below :

KPMats AtTheTrack

Ghostrider5

DeltaLover
02-22-2017, 08:41 AM
Strange.. Thread starter and first replier combined, have 17 years of membership and 35 (!) posts, commenting some proprietary piece of old fashioned code...

upthecreek
02-22-2017, 10:01 AM
Strange.. Thread starter and first replier combined, have 17 years of membership and 35 (!) posts, commenting some proprietary piece of old fashioned code...

I'm shocked the EBay link wasn't posted :lol:
A horse player buddy of mine bought it and was highly disappointed

Ghostrider5
02-22-2017, 10:17 AM
Somebody asked about software being sold on ebay. Tried to give honest opinion on the merits of the software. Have no reason to shill for some one else. Good software with a database capability for under $170 or less is very good. The guy selling the software on ebay has sold many copies with no problem.

He is also a member of paceadvantage. Maybe he will see this post and respond to it. Hope he buys advertising space on paceadvantage. We need more software developers. Not alot of money in selling horse racing software nowadays. With the exception of NCG and his paceview software, and raybo's alldata software. Not alot to choose from. My main software is jcapper. But like to try new software.

As for the amount of post. I like to read the posts more than respond. I have learned alot from this forum. Deltalover i have read some of your post. And visited your web blog as well. You offer alot of good information.

Ghostrider5

UltimateBetter
02-22-2017, 10:43 PM
MPH at Its Best.

plainolebill
02-24-2017, 01:49 AM
I'm a fan of MPH and I think this software might be interesting, especially the track modeling. I'm just too lazy to input all the modeling data. The developer should consider automating this stuff, BRIS has the comma delimited comprehensive charts as well as HDW.

When that's up and running send me a PM. Best of luck to the programmer.

jeebus1083
02-24-2017, 06:50 PM
I'm shocked the EBay link wasn't posted :lol:
A horse player buddy of mine bought it and was highly disappointed

If he uses it as a Black Box, he will be disappointed. The cornerstone of the Sartin Methodology is self-discovery. It is more than just selecting lines and contenders. It is finding out what factors are profitable and sound money management strategy. If you don't set a game plan in place, you will be disappointed.

Partsnut
02-27-2017, 12:05 PM
At first glance it looks like a good tool.
I would probably be interested. I am partial to Pace and Sartin software.
His videos on youtube are interesting.

Partsnut
03-01-2017, 07:51 PM
MPH at Its Best.

I have used MPH for many years and judging from the videos (5) on youtube, the readings are the same in concept but in my opinion are by far more extensive. As well, the software appears to be more technically advanced and can be easily interpreted. it also some very nice features.

I personally think that this new offering is well programmed and gives the user quite a bit more information which makes this software a formidable analytical tool that one might consider using in their handicapping process.

I have no affiliation with the author or producer of this software.
I am just rendering an opinion from what has been said here and what I have seen on youtube.

cryingformore
02-20-2021, 08:21 AM
how can i get your e-mail, mind is sevenbark@windstrea.net fred

barshoe
03-16-2021, 05:56 PM
i got the equalizer but I don't know the email to get the license key

Speed Figure
03-16-2021, 06:12 PM
i got the equalizer but I don't know the email to get the license key
kpmatsatthetrack@gmail.com

barshoe
03-16-2021, 06:14 PM
THANKS...….

barshoe
03-18-2021, 05:49 PM
I GOT THE EQUALIZER AND ITS NOW WORKING I GET THIS YOU HAVE NO VALID LICENSE FOR THIS INSTANCE OF THE EQUALIZER REQUEST NEW LICENSE ...I TRY TO COPY WHATS GOING ON BUT COULDNT DO IT THE CD KEEP TELLING THERE FILE TO BE BURN I DIDNT HAVE THE APP FOLDER LIKE ON THE YOUTUBE MINE IS A LITTLE DIFF …...I THINK IT COULD BEEN A LITTLE EASY TO OPEN OR RUN THE PROGRAM FOR $220....A GUESS I LEARN A
LESSON...…...

Pfranktdn9
10-31-2021, 11:09 AM
I'm interested in purchasing the Equalizer 2.1 software. I have tried contacting the seller multiple times about the program. I have never received a response back from the seller. Does anyone know how I could get in contact with me seller of this program? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Partsnut
10-31-2021, 12:48 PM
I'm interested in purchasing the Equalizer 2.1 software. I have tried contacting the seller multiple times about the program. I have never received a response back from the seller. Does anyone know how I could get in contact with me seller of this program? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The provider is a member of this forum. Try his email and send him a PM.

KPMats10 is his user name
email: kpmatsatthetrack$gmail.com
Or look for him on EBay.

KPMats10
10-31-2021, 04:14 PM

Are you MissManners on eBay?

fast4522
11-01-2021, 11:57 PM
The provider is a member of this forum. Try his email and send him a PM.

KPMats10 is his user name
email: kpmatsatthetrack$gmail.com
Or look for him on EBay.

Bill it will be interesting if you review this. So much time needed to do it right, I was not impress with the videos on site and it looked like it was real work to me.

Partsnut
11-03-2021, 07:45 AM
Bill it will be interesting if you review this. So much time needed to do it right, I was not impress with the videos on site and it looked like it was real work to me.

Steve, I have a copy of this software but have not used it very much.
It's more advanced but similar to the old MPH.

I have moved away from the Sartin type of Methodology and graduated to bigger and better methods of handicapping.

I found Keith, the provider to be accommodating when I had to reinstall my copy on another computer.

As you can see by this thread he is not that difficult to find and will respond.

fast4522
11-04-2021, 04:46 PM
Steve, I have a copy of this software but have not used it very much.
It's more advanced but similar to the old MPH.

I have moved away from the Sartin type of Methodology and graduated to bigger and better methods of handicapping.

I found Keith, the provider to be accommodating when I had to reinstall my copy on another computer.

As you can see by this thread he is not that difficult to find and will respond.

I have a big old box of original install disks, if someone dies it still installs when and where I want it to. MPH I have two versions of original install disk, I would not sell any of it. All of these lets do it my way over the web folks I have no use for period.