PDA

View Full Version : This is some super funny stuff....

PaceAdvantage
07-26-2004, 08:08 PM
A great little video clip of our potential future first lady....

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1029825&postcount=6

You need Real player to view. Make sure you watch the whole thing.

sq764
07-26-2004, 10:57 PM
2 thoughts...

1) I would have loved to see Kerry's (John) reaction to watching that.. I would imagine something along the lines of "Oh shit"

2) Is it me or has Ed Rendell put on like 100 lbs?

Tom
07-26-2004, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the liar's club, Terezza! You lying little bitch you!
Getting in some practice for the campaign? She clearly said the word Un-American and then lied about it.
Was she on drugs, or just dopey? Looked like a blank stare.
Perhaps the real question she should be asked is a two parter:
1. When is Heinz going to bring back some of those twns of thousands of jobs they sent out of the country?
2. Who really owns the Suburban, you or Johnny?

Hehehe.
Just put this hussy next to Mrs. Bush (either of them).
What was the term James Carvel used once...trailer park trash?
If the shoe fits, Cinderella, wear it.
But she wasn't fat.:rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
07-27-2004, 07:42 AM
Did you see the way she charged over to that reporter the last time, like a rabid dog? The poor guy was just asking for a little clarification on the speech she just gave! Psycho moment for sure.

I'm surprised she didn't pull a Dick Cheney on the guy and instead of telling him to shove it....well, you know what comes next....LOL

And the speech was something along the lines of being kindler and gentler in politics???!!!! LOL

Talk about being a hypocrite.

Tom
07-27-2004, 11:05 PM
PA, she has been of numerous TV shows defending herself today! She is not bright enough to watch the reply of her saying clearly what she is saying she didn't say! What an idiot! What a clueless big mouth she is! And most radio shows are playing her denials and her actually saying it side-by-side! Hilarious!
She said at the convention tonight that would speak her mind. To bad she didn't have one! LOL
The only way this woman should ever be allowed in the White House is if she gets a job inthe housekeeping department!
Yep. There are two Americas.

Lefty
07-28-2004, 12:02 PM
She had the funniest line at the convention last night. She said that when John was elected that global climate change would be immediately reversed.
Wow, didn't realize that Kerry was so All Powerful.

so.cal.fan
07-28-2004, 12:18 PM
I don't pay that much attention to politics, does anyone know if Mrs. Kerry is American born? She seems to have an accent?

Lefty
07-28-2004, 12:41 PM
so., cal, no she's not american born. But I don't hold that against her. I think she was born or raised in South Africa because she talked about herself as growing up there.

Lance
07-28-2004, 08:25 PM
She spent time in South Africa. I believe she was born in Mozambique, which was a Portuguese colony. Her accent is probably Portuguese.

Tom
07-28-2004, 10:02 PM
I watched a few minutes of her....speech? last night.
She said something about looking forward to a time when a woman can speak her mind and be called smart, not opinionated.
Gee, when I listen to Ann Coulter, I think "intelligent women."
When I listen to Laura Ingrahm, I think "intellignet woman."
When I listen to Thereezza, I think "botox must seep into the brain!"
Talk about biased news reporting...she was on about every news show this week, and not once did I hear one single so called jornalist ask the only real question here:"The reporter asked you what you meant by the term un-American and you deny saying. Clearly, on this tape, you DID say it. Why are you denying it now?"
Not one asked that.
I certainly hope Kerry features this babe prominently in his campaign. hehehe.

Steve 'StatMan'
07-28-2004, 11:16 PM
I think Diane Keaton would be able to play her if they make a movie. Not sure if Rita Rudner can act as well as do comedy.

Lefty
07-29-2004, 12:29 AM
Lance, you are correct. When I read it, knew it was right.

Tom
07-29-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Steve'StatMan'BTW
I think Diane Keaton would be able to play her if they make a movie. Not sure if Rita Rudner can act as well as do comedy.

Rosie?:D