PDA

View Full Version : Talking Points

Teach
02-17-2017, 03:43 PM
President Trump is scheduled to hold a rally tomorrow in a hangar at Melbourne-Orlando Airport.

Talking Points:

Media: Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad media. Very Bad! Purveyors of Fake News. Washington Post and New York Times…No “scoops” for you!

Putin: “Good, good, good (That’s you - That’s you)”

Contact by Trump administration with Russians, i.e., sanctions, prior to inauguration: “Fake news put out by the media.”

Leaks: Bad. Bad. Bad. Wikileaks: Good. Good. Good. Very Good. “I Love Wikileaks”.

“The Wall”: Good. Good. Good. Fine. Fine. Fine. No bad hombres!

Electoral College: I won by a landslide. Good. Very Good. But, Mr. President… It was the greatest one-sided, Republican electoral victory since Ronald Reagan.

My loyal and devoted supporters: “Nice, nice, nice (That’s you - That’s you)”

Travel Ban: Good, good, good. Very good.

Ninth Circuit Court Justices: Bad. Very bad.

Israeli-Palestinians: One State, Two State, Three State, Four…

Russian Spy Ship: "The greatest thing I could do is shoot that ship. No, I want to preserve U.S.-Russian relations.” Mr. President, how ‘bout economic sanctions, that might do the trick? No. No. No. Bad Idea. Very Bad. Too Obama-like.

“Nuclear Holocaust Would Be Like No Other”. Mr. President, we’re all “passengers” – every single one of us - on “Spaceship Earth”.

Final reminders:

Don’t forget to wear your red baseball cap: “Make America Great Again!”

Remember: Work on flexing your right arm at the elbow and making a circle with your thumb and index finger. Body language counts. Gesture. Remember to exude confidence; that’s part of your “Alpha Male” image.

chrisl
02-17-2017, 03:45 PM
Here we go again..Drip..Drip..Drip

elysiantraveller
02-17-2017, 04:22 PM
Bud.

There are a bunch of threads you've already started you could comment on...

Clocker
02-17-2017, 04:50 PM
Bud.

There are a bunch of threads you've already started you could comment on...

Give him a break. Some day you may be old and forgetful and repeating yourself and rambling on and on and on. :p

PaceAdvantage
02-17-2017, 05:44 PM
Bud.

There are a bunch of threads you've already started you could comment on...Thaskalos loves this kind of thing... :lol:

Hey thask...come on...do I not get any credit from you for my "hands-off" policy with Teach? :lol:

I mean, you took me to task for allowing JustRalph to start all those Obama threads...right friend?

The fact is I have never had, nor do I have, a problem with Teach or his posts in off-topic...never have...I bet you don't understand that, but it's quite true.

elysiantraveller
02-17-2017, 06:11 PM
Not telling you how to run the board but he already posted the thread about presser.

woodtoo
02-17-2017, 06:37 PM
This is about the future so theology like. :ThmbUp: