PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Foundation runs aground

Fager Fan
02-14-2017, 11:34 PM
http://www.dailywire.com/news/12435/clinton-foundation-shuts-down-global-initiative-michael-qazvini

Shouldn't this be getting some press and talk?

Those who aren't naive knew this was a criminal (at minimum) enterprise, but are they really going to be able to just close up shop and walk away?

This is so much bigger and more corrupt than anything the liberal wailers have against Trump, and it's just quietly going away. The perks of the powerful.

davew
02-15-2017, 12:02 AM
That is old news, 3-4 weeks since they announced lay-offs.

It has been years that they have been doing great things (for themselves and friends). The billion Bill had to fix Haiti after the earthquake had a big chunk from USA. Is 0bama and his crew going to say they really messed up?

Sessions just got approved a couple days ago. The corruption is so widespread and deep, it may be a year before they start pulling people down. The question is how wide and deep will they go, and will they take down ex-pres Bill? or hope he dies of old age before then....

LottaKash
02-15-2017, 12:05 AM
Who will save the poor Children of the World now ?

incoming
02-15-2017, 06:29 AM
HEY!!!!!! HEY!!!!!! LOOK OVER HERE. THE RUSSIANS DID IT!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

classhandicapper
02-15-2017, 09:20 AM
I don''t know how people like this stay out of jail. If she had won the presidency I guarantee you hundreds of millions of dollars of fresh money would be flowing into the coffers from all corners of the earth. She lost, so now she can no longer deliver on some of the promises that all that money was tying to buy. She's not just corrupt. It's highly likely she's guilty of treason and should go to the gallows.

boxcar
02-15-2017, 10:31 AM
Who will save the poor Children of the World now ?

Crazy Bernie, Chuckles Schumer and Nanny Pelozi. The children are in very good hands. :ThmbUp:

FantasticDan
02-15-2017, 11:11 AM
I don''t know how people like this stay out of jail. If she had won the presidency I guarantee you hundreds of millions of dollars of fresh money would be flowing into the coffers from all corners of the earth. She lost, so now she can no longer deliver on some of the promises that all that money was tying to buy. She's not just corrupt. It's highly likely she's guilty of treason and should go to the gallows.
What, did you just have breakfast with Tom or something? :rolleyes:

BTW, the FBI conducted a thorough investigation of the Clinton Foundation less than a year ago, and reported no evidence of wrong doing and no criminal case to be made.

F**k it, hang her anyway :lol:

PaceAdvantage
02-15-2017, 11:28 AM

BTW, the FBI conducted a thorough investigation of the Clinton Foundation less than a year ago, and reported no evidence of wrong doing and no criminal case to be made.

F**k it, hang her anyway :lol:The same FBI stated publicly in December that it had reviewed the phone calls Flynn made to the Russian Ambassador and found "nothing illicit and no wrongdoing."

I guess the FBI either lies or screws up from time to time, or else Flynn wouldn't have had to resign...I mean, it seems talking to the Ambassador about sanctions has become a capital offense...so why did the FBI make that public statement about Flynn back in December?

Moral of the story? Don't believe everything the FBI tells you...at first

chrisl
02-15-2017, 11:38 AM
Mr. Fantasy speaks again!

classhandicapper
02-15-2017, 11:57 AM

So it's just a coincidence that tons of money was flowing in all along, they lost the election, and now the foundation is laying people off and shrinking?

What's becoming apparent is that our entire government, including the intelligence community, is more wildly corrupt than even the most conspiracy minded people ever imagined. If I didn't have family responsibilities, I'd probably leave the country. I still have the utmost respect for the American people, but if our government and media was swallowed up by a crater and taken to the depths of hell, it would be too good for all of them.

chrisl
02-15-2017, 04:17 PM
Class: Be very careful when you Q's a super hero like Mr. Fantastic. He just might have to put his cape and tights on and jump over a building or something. Be careful my friend. You might have to endure the wrath of Marvel comics.

woodtoo
02-15-2017, 04:28 PM

Your unbelievable. Period.

FantasticDan
02-15-2017, 04:44 PM
I take Midol for the cramps. :ThmbUp:

TJDave
02-15-2017, 04:58 PM

I wouldn't take it personally.

davew
02-15-2017, 05:27 PM
http://www.dailywire.com/news/12435/clinton-foundation-shuts-down-global-initiative-michael-qazvini

Shouldn't this be getting some press and talk?

Those who aren't naive knew this was a criminal (at minimum) enterprise, but are they really going to be able to just close up shop and walk away?

This is so much bigger and more corrupt than anything the liberal wailers have against Trump, and it's just quietly going away. The perks of the powerful.

The liberal media is convinced the Clinton complex did no wrong and so much good. Besides the liberal media is busy bashing Trump's first (and they are hoping last) 100 days.

davew
08-12-2018, 07:27 AM
I wonder if they were involved with document seizure?

https://truepundit.com/mystery-as-doj-load-it-with-boxes-documents/

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/08/09/trump-doj-is-investigating-clinton-foundation-federal-agents-load-boxes-into-boeing-757-at-little-rock-airport/

chadk66
08-12-2018, 09:12 AM
I can't imagine what they needed a 757 for. So I don't know if I put much stock in this story. Clinton's aren't dumb enough to leave an incriminating documents around anyway.

incoming
08-12-2018, 09:35 AM
I think the obvious reason that the "Russian Did It" fiasco was first fabricated was to cover up the Clinton Foundation's many corrupt policies. I can only hope that it will ever see the light of day. My solution, let President Trump release all documents...... Unredacted and let all chips fall where they may. SLOURP.....SLOURP the draining of the swamp will begin in earnest. :popcorn::popcorn:

chadk66
08-12-2018, 09:58 AM
I think the obvious reason that the "Russian Did It" fiasco was first fabricated was to cover up the Clinton Foundation's many corrupt policies. I can only hope that it will ever see the light of day. My solution, let President Trump release all documents...... Unredacted and let all chips fall where they may. SLOURP.....SLOURP the draining of the swamp will begin in earnest. :popcorn::popcorn:I don't understand why he hasn't done that already. that is bothersome at the least.

incoming
08-12-2018, 10:21 AM
I don't understand why he hasn't done that already. that is bothersome at the least.

Yeah, I hear you. A lot of powerful people would be involved from both sides of the aisle if my suspicions are right. All of the blood would be over everyone's head and everyone's hands. Maybe the upcoming elections will be enough to get it started. But it has caused our government to come to a complete standstill.

If my suspicions are correct it would answer my main question.....why is all of the horse manure all over EVERTHING?

chadk66
08-13-2018, 02:26 PM
Yeah, I hear you. A lot of powerful people would be involved from both sides of the aisle if my suspicions are right. All of the blood would be over everyone's head and everyone's hands. Maybe the upcoming elections will be enough to get it started. But it has caused our government to come to a complete standstill.

If my suspicions are correct it would answer my main question.....why is all of the horse manure all over EVERTHING?
Very likely. Like I always say crooks don’t prosecute crooks

davew
10-06-2019, 11:59 PM
Australia gave 'Clinton Foundation' over $100 million for AIDS treatments. They used bad drugs and had poor management.

Trump asked Australian government to investigate start of Russian Hoax .... which involved same guy who gave the Clintons money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggrl_W4riW8

davew
05-19-2023, 10:27 PM
FBI stopped 3 investigations into the corrupt Clintons ....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-sabotaged-three-investigations-into-clinton-foundation-according-to-conservative-investigator/ar-AA1bnaS9?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7927c07c3fc64ea583bf7d9168ed2f22&ei=56

PaceAdvantage
05-19-2023, 10:57 PM
I love when people like to claim the USA isn't corrupt

davew
05-20-2023, 12:26 AM
Durham report says Russia, Russia is to deflect from Clinton Fraudation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbv8CxlawJA