PDA

View Full Version : BLM: White People are "Recessive Genetic Defects"

boxcar
02-13-2017, 04:23 PM
Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’

TORONTO - A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects

Can anyone imagine what would happen in this country if a white person made these kinds of inflammatory racist remarks about black people?

davew
02-13-2017, 05:23 PM
Toronto is in Canada, so it is fine.

they seem to be having an election soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEWlNTT33v8&t=679s

boxcar
02-13-2017, 05:44 PM
Toronto is in Canada, so it is fine.

they seem to be having an election soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEWlNTT33v8&t=679s

Yeah, until their racist hate spills over on our side of the border.

davew
02-13-2017, 05:51 PM

But it seems to going the other way, they lag the USA 3-7 years in many areas.

TJDave
02-13-2017, 06:47 PM
Save Boxcar.

JustRalph
02-13-2017, 06:48 PM
I'm sure as millions of white people retire to bucolic suburbs all over America, this will weigh heavy on their minds. Then at 11p they will turn on the news and be made aware what the latest death toll is in Chicago, Detroit etc

Oh, the shame........of being defective

woodtoo
02-13-2017, 07:06 PM
I can see an oxymoron in there somewhere.

Jess Hawsen Arown
02-13-2017, 07:10 PM
Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’

Can anyone imagine what would happen in this country if a white person made these kinds of inflammatory racist remarks about black people?

Skin color insults against white people are not slursbecause white is not a color.

Its on Page 6 of the liberal playbook written by Al Sharpton.

boxcar
02-13-2017, 07:13 PM
I can see an oxymoron in there somewhere.

Pray tell, woody.

NorCalGreg
02-13-2017, 07:19 PM
When did it become so intellectually "trendy" to single out and bash only white people?

Hell of it is...the worst offenders---are OTHER WHITE PEOPLE.

That doesn't bode well for white folks.

I was thinking one day, say the black plague in the middle ages...instead of wiping out a third of Europe---killed every man, woman, and child on the continent and outlying areas.

Where would the world be today?

woodtoo
02-13-2017, 08:09 PM
It is better to fool people than be fooled

woodtoo
02-13-2017, 08:11 PM
@9livesmatter

reckless
02-13-2017, 08:21 PM
'White' people have been behind the last four passive revolutions, basically via the national elections of 2010, 2012, 2014, and, of course, in 2016.

Tea Party and working class conservative patriots elected Republicans in record numbers throughout the USA at all levels of government, leading up to Donald Trump's landslide victory last November.

BLM, the liberal and corrupt media, and the Democrat Party, would be wise to tone down and even stop this hateful anti-America and anti-white folk rhetoric.

Why? Because the next time there is a revolution in this country it won't be at the ballot box but in the streets by the very same ridiculed and abused 'white' people who will directly take on all these BLM racist haters and deranged left wing elite Nazis.

And, if this happens boys and girls, I assure you, it won't be pretty.

boxcar
02-13-2017, 09:07 PM
'White' people have been behind the last four passive revolutions, basically via the national elections of 2010, 2012, 2014, and, of course, in 2016.

Tea Party and working class conservative patriots elected Republicans in record numbers throughout the USA at all levels of government, leading up to Donald Trump's landslide victory last November.

BLM, the liberal and corrupt media, and the Democrat Party, would be wise to tone down and even stop this hateful anti-America and anti-white folk rhetoric.

Why? Because the next time there is a revolution in this country it won't be at the ballot box but in the streets by the very same ridiculed and abused 'white' people who will directly take on all these BLM racist haters and deranged left wing elite Nazis.

And, if this happens boys and girls, I assure you, it won't be pretty.

I have little doubt that the next chair of the DNC will take this country off the rails. Get a load of whitey Sally Boynton Brown, a candidate for the spot:

Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,” urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white.

The event’s moderator, MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid, asked the candidates how the party should handle the Black Lives Now movement.

The candidates uniformly emphasized that the party must embrace the activists unreservedly.

“It makes me sad that we’re even having that conversation and that tells me that white leaders in our party have failed,” Brown said. “I’m a white woman, I don’t get it. … My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-dnc-chair-candidates-bash-white-people-racially-charged-foru

barahona44
02-13-2017, 09:31 PM
Since there's only about 16 Democrats in Idaho, I don't understand how she thinks she could ever get enough support to be DNC national chair.And moronic statements like that don't help.
Just wait until BLM costs the Dems some close elections.They'll be dropped like a hot potato.

boxcar
02-13-2017, 09:34 PM
Since there's only about 16 Democrats in Idaho, I don't understand how she thinks she could ever get enough support to be DNC national chair.And moronic statements like that don't help.
Just wait until BLM costs the Dems some close elections.They'll be dropped like a hot potato.

The more off-the-rails radical one waxes, the more the left likes ya.

boxcar
02-14-2017, 10:36 AM
Students wear white pins to remind them of white privilege

http://www.constitutionparty.com/illegal-alien-crime-and-violence-by-the-numbers-were-all-victims/

This isn't really about privilege as much as it is about feeling mega guilt for wearing white skin. The more guilty a white person, the better human being he/she is.

johnhannibalsmith
02-14-2017, 10:47 AM
We love you Doctor Funkenstein.

Marshall Bennett
02-14-2017, 12:25 PM
Can anyone imagine what would happen in this country if a white person made these kinds of inflammatory racist remarks about black people? If they were a person in position with the public whether in politics, entertainment, or employed as such most anywhere else, their careers would likely end there. There are exceptions, but few.
High profile mega-star entertainers like Beyonce are a huge reason racism is soaring. They provoke their own race with constant reminders and prejudice, and anger the white race by showcasing it. Black leaders such as Sharpton aren't any better, but fewer pay attention.