PDA

View Full Version : Voter Fraud: Feints and Diversions

Teach
02-12-2017, 06:22 PM
“Look men! There’s Jackson standing like a stone wall, let’s rally behind the Virginians!” cried out Confederate General Barnard Bee during the First Battle of Bull Run (Manassas), July 21, 1861.

The North had high hopes for winning that first major battle of the Civil War. Union General Irvin McDowell had planned two diversionary attacks or feints at the Confederate right with the hope that those diversions would allow the main force under McDowell to roll up the Confederate left flank. In simpler terms, it like a counter play in football, a fake into the line at one place (shifting attention there) and then finding an opening on the other side of the line or around the end. If all goes well, it results in a touchdown. Yet, it all depends on perfect timing; something the Union didn’t have.

At First Bull Run, troops on both sides were “green”. The Union ranks were filled with thousands inexperienced troops who joined the Union army as part of a three-month enlistment (Had the Union army’s ranks been filled with seasoned veterans - obviously not - the outcome might have been different; however, in this case, on that hot July day, it was a simply a matter of “fits and starts”). What resulted was a sobering defeat for the Union army.

Well, in my view the “voter fraud” protestations of the current administration are akin to those ill-fated diversions and feints of the Union army at Manassas. I can’t imagine that POTUS, a man of intellect who’s built a multi-billion dollar business empire, is still grousing, over three months after the election, about its outcome. DJT won, pure and simple. No, he didn’t win by a landslide (When FDR defeated Alf Landon, “Kansas Coolidge,” in the 1936 presidential election, it was a landslide (the phrase: “So Goes Maine, So Goes The Nation” was replaced with: “So Goes Maine, So Goes Vermont”).

Further, I believe the voter fraud issue is one of those Hamlet moments: “Methinks Thou Doth Protest Too Much”. Further, it is my belief that POTUS is looking ahead to the 2018 midterm elections, the 2020 presidential election -- and beyond (where heirs and assigns might very well play a part – The Trump Dynasty?).

Moreover, I believe, as cited, that this is about future elections and the legislative regulations that a Republican-controlled Congress can enact. Those voter laws would, in all likelihood, tighten current election laws, even to the point of taking the process out of the hands of the individual states (reserved powers).

In addition, there is the intimidation factor. As it is, there are some people (in my opinion, mostly minorities) who are apprehensive about participating in the elective process, even if they’re perfectly legitimate voters. If new voter-law regulations are passed, these voters will likely find that going to their polling place will become an even more daunting and foreboding task.

Thus, in conclusion, I believe that the current voter brouhaha is just a diversion. A feint. it’s more about the future than it is the present.

Oh, as far as the First Battle of Bull Run is concerned, it was, as cited, a Confederate victory. It would take four long years to end the bloodshed. In an interesting historical footnote, Wilmer McLean owned a house near the Manassas battlefield. After the battle, he moved his family to the interior of the state of Virginia (thinking it would safer there). It was in his house in Appomattox Court House, VA that the agreement was signed by both Grant and Lee that ended the hostilities of the American Civil War.

TJDave
02-12-2017, 06:40 PM
I can’t imagine that POTUS, a man of intellect who’s built a multi-billion dollar business empire, is still grousing, over three months after the election, about its outcome.

Believe it.

davew
02-12-2017, 06:53 PM
no more feints.

Jess Hawsen Arown
02-12-2017, 06:59 PM
On the contrary, I equate those who think that voter fraud is not rampant to those who see the Emperor's New Clothes.

ArlJim78
02-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Mexico has nationwide voter ID and deals very harshly with illegal immigrants.
But for the US its said to be "not who we are", or something.

I like how people think that we can have old expired voter roles, not require ID, and that everyone simply follows the law because why, the honor system?
There are numerous examples of voter fraud if anyone cares to look. Project Veritas exposed one of Clintons henchman describing the whole scheme.
Standby because I fully expect Sessions to get after this.

Tom
02-12-2017, 07:24 PM
And Trump STILL won! :lol: :lol: :lol:

reckless
02-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Mexico has nationwide voter ID and deals very harshly with illegal immigrants.
But for the US its said to be "not who we are", or something.

I like how people think that we can have old expired voter roles, not require ID, and that everyone simply follows the law because why, the honor system?
There are numerous examples of voter fraud if anyone cares to look. Project Veritas exposed one of Clintons henchman describing the whole scheme.
Standby because I fully expect Sessions to get after this.

Jim, I truly hope you are correct and the great Jeff Sessions goes after the fraudsters.

Clocker
02-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Voter Fraud: Feints and Diversions

Appropriately titled. Paragraph after paragraph of feints and diversions without reaching a valid conclusion. But I like puzzles, and it's always an interesting challenge to find a point in these posts, even if it is wrong.

Thus, in conclusion, I believe that the current voter brouhaha is just a diversion. A feint. it’s more about the future than it is the present.

Only if you understand that the future for Trump is the next cable TV news cycle.

In case you have been in a coma or in the off-world colonies for the past many months, Trump's laser-like focus on voting fraud is solely to validate his claim that he would have won the popular vote were it not for fraud. End of story.

riskman
02-12-2017, 10:43 PM
The habitual dishonesty of official Washington is actually worse than any specific nonsense uttered by Trump.
Trump is still playing to his voter base,IMO? Lets see if AG Sessions pursues this, or is it all bs at this point.
It appears that Teach through his posts beleives that Trump needs mental health counseling.
When you are ingrained into "group think" D.C. style a push back is to marginalize Trump who is considered a dangerous outsider.
This will be interesting times.

Fager Fan
02-13-2017, 12:04 AM
I read recently that only 3 states verify citizenship before giving voter privileges. That's maddening. That's irresponsible. That's absurd.

A single fraudulent vote is one too many. I hope Trump continues to grouse about it and get this fixed.

For anyone too put out to go to cast their vote, I shed not a tear.

hcap
02-13-2017, 06:19 AM
For all PA off topic Winston Smiths about to have their heads placed in the rat cage.....

L9wo9DAVtko

davew
02-13-2017, 08:51 AM
every expert (0bama) says voter fraud does not exist

4 million dead people on voter rolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmdu0THPalU

Clocker
02-13-2017, 10:47 AM
For all PA off topic Winston Smiths about to have their heads placed in the rat cage.....

No thanks. I'd rather have my head placed in the rat cage than be forced to listen to either of those guys talk. Luckily, it looks like that interview was done by remote. If they were in the same room together, the intellectual vacuum would be enough to create a black hole.

woodtoo
02-13-2017, 10:55 AM
No thanks. I'd rather have my head placed in the rat cage than be forced to listen to either of those guys talk. Luckily, it looks like that interview was done by remote. If they were in the same room together, the intellectual vacuum would be enough to create a black hole.
Clocker the smartest man in a vacuum. :D

Clocker
02-13-2017, 11:13 AM
Clocker the smartest man in a vacuum. :D

Hard to argue with that kind of fact-filled, to the point rebuttal.

Was there a point?

davew
03-14-2017, 08:36 PM
Sanders entices underage Wisconsin voters to commit fraud for him...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/official-sanders-shares-blame-minors-voting-primary-222019430--election.html

boxcar
03-14-2017, 09:10 PM
Sanders entices underage Wisconsin voters to commit fraud for him...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/official-sanders-shares-blame-minors-voting-primary-222019430--election.html

Just like Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote. Liberalism is not only a mental disease but a cancer on all that is good, virtuous, just and moral.

chadk66
03-15-2017, 07:57 PM
when it's all said and done, not even those of us that know there is rampant voter fraud going on, will believe how bad it really is:mad:

davew
03-15-2017, 08:28 PM
I have heard there are places in California that have ballots in 8 different languages.

boxcar
03-15-2017, 08:37 PM
I have heard there are places in California that have ballots in 8 different languages.

It's the culture out there. It's called cultural disassimilation.

chadk66
03-15-2017, 08:47 PM
It's the culture out there. It's called cultural disassimilation.AKA a damn disaster
;)

xtb
03-15-2017, 11:37 PM

To become an American citizen one must take an English test yet on election day in California, "Vote Aqui" (vote here) signs are common. Does anyone on the left think something is not right here?

Fager Fan
03-16-2017, 08:40 AM
In addition, there is the intimidation factor. As it is, there are some people (in my opinion, mostly minorities) who are apprehensive about participating in the elective process, even if they’re perfectly legitimate voters. If new voter-law regulations are passed, these voters will likely find that going to their polling place will become an even more daunting and foreboding task.

Such BS. Provide evidence, and not just a few operatives for the Dem party. Show where there has been intimidation at the polling places. The only intimidation I've seen in the past decade was when black panthers stood outside a polling place holding clubs. Your "belief" holds no water.

buzzy
03-23-2017, 11:20 AM
I believe this is the first voter fraud charge brought against someone. I hope attorney general sessions prosecutes to the full extent of the law!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/22/ex-colo-gop-leader-said-only-democrats-committed-voter-fraud-now-hes-charged-with-voter-fraud/?utm_term=.4923cd593ce8

chadk66
03-23-2017, 11:39 AM
there was a case a few weeks ago where a gal had voted multiple times in the same election and she got a huge sentence.

davew
03-23-2017, 12:18 PM
Mexican lady gets 8 years

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/11/mexican-woman-in-texas-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud.html

an article on Chicago and 'thousands'

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/12/how_chicago_and_obama_globalized_voter_id_fraud.ht ml

chadk66
03-23-2017, 06:51 PM
buzzy? :pound:

buzzy
03-24-2017, 10:54 AM
chadk66 buzzy? :pound:

I'm sorry you didn't get the point of my post. i wasn't trying to go tit for tat finding voter fraud. i was pointing out what a FU%$ing hypocrite the person in my link was. He went on a radio rant for 40 minutes pointing his finger at others committing voter fraud, all the while he was committing voter fraud! i hope he and anyone else who commits voter fraud gets the book thrown at them. all of trumps 3 million:pound: and the clown in my link.