PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts Residents Vote Illegally In New Hampshire

Teach
02-11-2017, 10:48 AM
We rendezvoused at a town called Tyngsborough, MA, on the Merrimack River just south of the New Hampshire border. We had arrived in northern Massachusetts on camouflaged busses (We didn’t want any Republicans to see us). I was the bald guy with a cane. Our group consisted of people of various ages and ethnicities. Yet, we had one thing in common; we were all Democrats. No, we weren’t content just to vote in our own state of MA, we wanted desperately to vote in other states, as well. In the end, we wanted one thing and one thing only: “To Live Free or Die (The motto of the state of New Hampshire).

Well, as thousands of us crossed the border into “The Granite State,” (We were going to take “a right on Spitbrook and a left on Daniel Webster”. But, in the end, we decided against it. Too many shoppers; it would create too much suspicion), we headed straight for the polling booths.

En masse, we descended on various polling stations in the city of Nashua, NH. Yet, some of us did go north to both Concord and Manchester, NH. Even some brave souls went to Dixville Notch (one of the first polling stations to report in a presidential election) and to First Connecticut Lake in Pittsburg, NH.

In the end, mission accomplished. Our Motley Crue had changed the outcome in New Hampshire from red to blue.

As you can detect, this is a tongue-in-cheek fabrication. Yet, if anyone believes that thousands of Massachusetts residents stooped to the point of crossing into New Hampshire to vote; well, they still believe in the tooth fairy.

Fager Fan
02-11-2017, 10:55 AM
Your point?

zico20
02-11-2017, 11:31 AM
We rendezvoused at a town called Tyngsborough, MA, on the Merrimack River just south of the New Hampshire border. We had arrived in northern Massachusetts on camouflaged busses (We didn’t want any Republicans to see us). I was the bald guy with a cane. Our group consisted of people of various ages and ethnicities. Yet, we had one thing in common; we were all Democrats. No, we weren’t content just to vote in our own state of MA, we wanted desperately to vote in other states, as well. In the end, we wanted one thing and one thing only: “To Live Free or Die (The motto of the state of New Hampshire).

Well, as thousands of us crossed the border into “The Granite State,” (We were going to take “a right on Spitbrook and a left on Daniel Webster”. But, in the end, we decided against it. Too many shoppers; it would create too much suspicion), we headed straight for the polling booths.

En masse, we descended on various polling stations in the city of Nashua, NH. Yet, some of us did go north to both Concord and Manchester, NH. Even some brave souls went to Dixville Notch (one of the first polling stations to report in a presidential election) and to First Connecticut Lake in Pittsburg, NH.

In the end, mission accomplished. Our Motley Crue had changed the outcome in New Hampshire from red to blue.

As you can detect, this is a tongue-in-cheek fabrication. Yet, if anyone believes that thousands of Massachusetts residents stooped to the point of crossing into New Hampshire to vote; well, they still believe in the tooth fairy.

No we don't, they voted absentee. :lol:

Inner Dirt
02-11-2017, 12:44 PM
I think liberals are going out of their way to be annoying. Anyone with half a brain realizes most voter fraud occurs in the registration process, not going to vote under the name of your neighbor who died 20 years ago. You can register in California so fast there is no way the applicants are properly vetted. Non citizens are registering and voting, that is the big issue yet these liberals act like voting under someone else's name is the only way voter fraud can occur.

boxcar
02-11-2017, 12:55 PM
I think liberals are going out of their way to be annoying. Anyone with half a brain realizes most voter fraud occurs in the registration process, not going to vote under the name of your neighbor who died 20 years ago. You can register in California so fast there is no way the applicants are properly vetted. Non citizens are registering and voting, that is the big issue yet these liberals act like voting under someone else's name is the only way voter fraud can occur.

Absentee ballots are a big part of the voting fraud problem. They're just an open invitation to cheat.

Greyfox
02-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Your point?

His point is that Trump claimed yesterday that 1300 citizens from Mass. were bussed to New Hamp. and voted illegally.
It does sound like a stretch by the Pres.

Jess Hawsen Arown
02-12-2017, 03:53 AM

I see. Because you invented a story about a phony election fraud, then it never happened anywhere -- especially the illegal alien in Texas who voted 5 times and was sentenced to 8 years.

EXCEPT THAT STORY IS REAL.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/11/mexican-woman-in-texas-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud.html

The spin her lawyer put on her crime is priceless.

Now that Trump ia President, I think you'll find that illegal aliens will have a lot tougher time finding the polls in 2018 and the Democratic Party base will suffer mightily.

reckless
02-12-2017, 05:25 AM
His point is that Trump claimed yesterday that 1300 citizens from Mass. were bussed to New Hamp. and voted illegally.
It does sound like a stretch by the Pres.

As I understand it a person could in fact go to the polling place on election day, claim they are a resident of New Hampshire, and are then able to vote.

They must provide an address but are not asked for any documented proof.

Scott Brown claims he lost to Jeanne Shaheen in the NH senate race a few backs by a margin of the vote that was less than the number of those voters that were bussed in from Massachusetts.

That's his claim. I have never been a Scott Brown fan.

Tom
02-12-2017, 09:16 AM
This is why the libs are opposed to voter ID.
No matter what else they tell you, THIS is why.

zico20
02-12-2017, 09:33 AM
No matter what else they tell you, THIS is why.

It is strange that a poor white person can somehow get an ID but a poor black person cannot. Liberal logic 101. :ThmbDown:

zico20
02-12-2017, 09:35 AM
I see. Because you invented a story about a phony election fraud, then it never happened anywhere -- especially the illegal alien in Texas who voted 5 times and was sentenced to 8 years.

EXCEPT THAT STORY IS REAL.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/11/mexican-woman-in-texas-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud.html

The spin her lawyer put on her crime is priceless.

Now that Trump ia President, I think you'll find that illegal aliens will have a lot tougher time finding the polls in 2018 and the Democratic Party base will suffer mightily.

I guess the Democrats will have to sneak in a couple million more illegals to offset the difficulty of those already here. :D

JustRalph
02-12-2017, 04:50 PM
It's real

Watch the video

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/okeefe-strikes-undercover-video-shows-nh-election-officials-allowing-state-voters/

boxcar
02-12-2017, 05:30 PM
It's real

Watch the video

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/okeefe-strikes-undercover-video-shows-nh-election-officials-allowing-state-voters/

What a Shocker! I always thought we lived in an honest society.

chadk66
02-12-2017, 05:35 PM
No matter what else they tell you, THIS is why.100% correct

chadk66
02-12-2017, 05:36 PM
I guess the Democrats will have to sneak in a couple million more illegals to offset the difficulty of those already here. :Doh believe me they're trying