PDA

View Full Version : More Patriots Refuse To Go to the Whitehouse

maddog42
02-11-2017, 07:07 AM
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/6-new-england-patriots-stars-want-no-part-trump-white-n719296

Before you guys get upset, remember that Brady skipped a Whitehouse visit in 2015.

tucker6
02-11-2017, 07:17 AM
How does this in any way affect any of our lives? It would be like getting riled up when actors speak out at an awards ceremony. Everyone has opinions. Some just aren't smart enough to keep it to themselves and think their opinion is somehow more relevant because they play football or can act. :D

Fager Fan
02-11-2017, 09:05 AM
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/6-new-england-patriots-stars-want-no-part-trump-white-n719296

Before you guys get upset, remember that Brady skipped a Whitehouse visit in 2015.

Brady though said he had another commitment. He didn't say he wasn't going as a protest or because he didn't like Obama. Had he said that, then he'd have been called impolite, racist, and an overall awful person.

Inner Dirt
02-11-2017, 09:45 AM
How does this in any way affect any of our lives? It would be like getting riled up when actors speak out at an awards ceremony. Everyone has opinions. Some just aren't smart enough to keep it to themselves and think their opinion is somehow more relevant because they play football or can act. :D

That is a valid point. It looks like most of the players are black, what if a bunch of white players did the same thing to Obama? Hoards of liberals would be yelling "racist." If the witch was elected any player boycotting the White House would be called a sexist.

Clocker
02-11-2017, 10:36 AM
What kind of patriots would refuse a visit to the White House?

Oops, never mind. It's "Patriots", not "patriots". :rolleyes:

Tom
02-11-2017, 10:43 AM
The meat company is done entertaining us for the year.
Who cares what any of them say, do, or think?

They are football players......big freaking deal! :lol:
Probably most of their heads are under-inflated anyways.

I rooted for them just because Brady was getting heat for supporting Trump.
I never like the team ,but anything to piss off a bunch of democrats, one of the only groups dumber than a football player! :lol:

classhandicapper
02-11-2017, 01:23 PM
The president should ignore the totalitarians and ignore those that are afraid to have their careers damaged by the totalitarians by going to visit him. He should focus on drafting competent policy and getting it implemented. Everyone else can go F themselves. He has the power.

Tom
02-11-2017, 04:34 PM
He should just invite the Falcons to the WH. :D

dkithore
02-12-2017, 06:30 AM
The president should ignore the totalitarians and ignore those that are afraid to have their careers damaged by the totalitarians by going to visit him. He should focus on drafting competent policy and getting it implemented. Everyone else can go F themselves. He has the power.

I like that attitude. I will drink to that.