PDA

View Full Version : Trump Hate E-Mail

Track Collector
02-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Mr. Nelson is a danger to himself as well as society. He should be checked into a mental institution ASAP.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/10/principal-says-trump-is-worse-than-911-terrorist-attacks.html

woodtoo
02-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Its official the loony left is without a doubt now certifiably insane.

Tom
02-10-2017, 08:38 PM
Is he a CNN contributor?

zico20
02-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Mr. Nelson is a danger to himself as well as society. He should be checked into a mental institution ASAP.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/10/principal-says-trump-is-worse-than-911-terrorist-attacks.html

If someone had said that about Obama they would be branded a hate monger and a racist. Conservatives truly do have more class than liberals.

Greyfox
02-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Is he a CNN contributor?

:lol: Or is he a CNN host?

Marshall Bennett
02-11-2017, 03:01 AM
People in charge of children in masses making such a public statement should be fired then jailed. How pathetic. :ThmbDown:

barahona44
02-11-2017, 07:30 AM
People in charge of children in masses making such a public statement should be fired then jailed. How pathetic. :ThmbDown:
Jailing someone for an opinion.That should help Trump advance his agenda. :rolleyes:

Tom
02-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Jailing someone for an opinion.That should help Trump advance his agenda. :rolleyes:

The opinion is being forced on them.
The same punishment should apply if some made kids do that for Trump.
Man, you guys have no tethers to reality.

cj's dad
02-12-2017, 12:49 AM

The principals rhetoric is hateful and you are mentally challenged !!

barahona44
02-12-2017, 08:27 AM
The principals rhetoric is hateful and you are mentally challenged !!
So you approve people going to jail for their opinions?

Tom
02-12-2017, 09:12 AM
What part of this don't you get?
You sound very ignorant on this.
Laughably ignorant.

But that is just my opinion.

barahona44
02-12-2017, 10:10 AM
I hate back-and-forths but the post I first responded to said this principal should be fired and go to jail.Fired is between principal and the employer.Jail time for an opinion? It was a question asked of Curtis OTB, I didn't make any accusations.Although I have been called "mentally challenged" and "ignorant" for asking the question.If you have to resort to personal attacks to make your point, that says more about you than it will ever say about me.

If you're participating in the Riders up contest , good luck to you today.
And if not, have a pleasant and productive Sunday.

woodtoo
02-12-2017, 10:56 AM
I hate back-and-forths but the post I first responded to said this principal should be fired and go to jail.Fired is between principal and the employer.Jail time for an opinion? It was a question asked of Curtis OTB, I didn't make any accusations.Although I have been called "mentally challenged" and "ignorant" for asking the question.If you have to resort to personal attacks to make your point, that says more about you than it will ever say about me.

If you're participating in the Riders up contest , good luck to you today.
And if not, have a pleasant and productive Sunday.
To be fair, this is much more than just one mans "opinion".
He is an acting principle send an email to all parents, did you even red it?
I don't believe he should be jailed but definitely relieved of all his duties.
Fired flat out fired.
The letter was despicable deplorable and plain disgusting for a person in his position. :ThmbDown:

barahona44
02-12-2017, 11:34 AM
To be fair, this is much more than just one mans "opinion".
He is an acting principle send an email to all parents, did you even red it?
I don't believe he should be jailed but definitely relieved of all his duties.
Fired flat out fired.
The letter was despicable deplorable and plain disgusting for a person in his position. :ThmbDown:
Yes I did read it and I agree with you, he should be fired, although a negotiated settlement allowing him to "resign" is more likely to eventually occur.I just have a problem with the advocacy of jail time for disagreeing with those in power.There's been enough of that through history.

Fager Fan
02-12-2017, 11:54 AM
There's no reason for this to be a sticking point. Disagree with the guy and want him fired if you like, but no, don't promote someone being jailed for writing in disagreement with a politician or government.

Marshall Bennett
02-12-2017, 12:32 PM
I stand by my post that he should be jailed. Yeah, that's my opinion. He gets fired and simply moves on to a different school district, gets hired (probably by a liberal or board of liberals), and if he wishes.. continues polluting the education system. He's a moral clusterf**k that has no business managing children. Some seem to be okay with that, or at least see minimal ill-intent on his part. Well I see it differently, and I see a better world without him and his kind in it.

woodtoo
02-12-2017, 01:03 PM
I would be okay with charging him so he has this on his record.
Jail I'll leave to a judge or jury. He shouldn't be teaching or administrator ever again.

Fager Fan
02-12-2017, 01:48 PM
I stand by my post that he should be jailed. Yeah, that's my opinion. He gets fired and simply moves on to a different school district, gets hired (probably by a liberal or board of liberals), and if he wishes.. continues polluting the education system. He's a moral clusterf**k that has no business managing children. Some seem to be okay with that, or at least see minimal ill-intent on his part. Well I see it differently, and I see a better world without him and his kind in it.

I think he's awful to send that, but some may think I'm awful to post some that I post here. I don't want to see me jailed for it. It's in the purview of his job that he should suffer repercussions. What we really need to see, and I think we will with Trump, is to not have these kids with their mush brains held captive to the liberal schools' indoctrination anymore.

cj's dad
02-12-2017, 09:18 PM
I think he's awful to send that, but some may think I'm awful to post some that I post here. I don't want to see me jailed for it. It's in the purview of his job that he should suffer repercussions. What we really need to see, and I think we will with Trump, is to not have these kids with their mush brains held captive to the liberal schools' indoctrination anymore.

Children are sent to school to be educated, not brainwashed by anyone, whether it be by the left, center, or right.

Hank
02-12-2017, 11:21 PM
If someone had said that about Obama they would be branded a hate monger and a racist. Conservatives truly do have more class than liberals.

mais bien sūr :lol:

Marshall Bennett
02-13-2017, 04:24 AM
Children are sent to school to be educated, not brainwashed by anyone, whether it be by the left, center, or right.
Blowhard liberals like this principle believe they have more rights to speak and/or publish their filth and hate, than the children that are the real victims. Similarly, Madonna and Ashley Judd go even a step further by making their trashy rants a worldwide spectacle on television.
These bottom-feeders are the real maggots ripping into what moral fiber is left in this country. Being high profile, they inflict the worst damage and imo should be held accountable. They don't deserve rights.